New Stuff in ChangPing

Hey Bro,

If u read the articles I wrote, u would know how to get to CP from ShenZhen. It is just a quick 30 mins train ride from LuoHu Train station. Prices all quoted as well in the article.

The qnswer to ur questions on KTV and hotels is that there are a lot of Hotels, most with KTVs and some smaller ones without. KTVs are usually attached to a hotel. There are some that are not and in my opinion, they are not safe. I have been to some smaller ones with locals. If you are a traveller and do not know any locals, do not go alone. You might be robbed. If you go to a KTV that is inside a major hotel, then no problem. If you like me to introduce to you some good hotels, email me at [email protected].

I have never heard of the 2 places you mention but I like to tell you and anyone else who is reading this. As of right now, most KTVs and Hotels in DongGuan are under close supervision by the Government. ChangPing is a city in DonGuan so it would be affected someway or another. This kind of supervision and checking does occur once in a while so do not worry. It is a way for the officials to get money and to show something for the federal govt in BeiJing that they are doing something. Chinese New Year is coming in Feb/14 so all officials are trying to make some money to spend during the holidays. Hope that this does not last too long.

Lastly, what did you mean that "can you take more than one at a time?". If you mean girls, of course. You can get more than one girl to accompany you at drinks and it will cost you 200 each. If you want to bring 2 girls back to the hotel, it is a different story. You need to ask them first. Not all will do "3P". Especially if the girls do not know each other. Ask the girl that you like more if she will agree. If not, then ask her to get one of her sisters to join you guys. Then you can have an orgy back in hotel. Have fun.

ZGG

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 6
This was back in Mar/09. I went back to CP and stayed at Lion Hotel. This time I had the company of 3 other guys, 2 being newbies. I knew that there are going to be a lot of girls so before I arrived in China, I had told a WG to take the day off so she can be with me. This WG used to work in FUHao. The reason I liked her is cause she has humongous titties and very little and fine pubic hair. Just my kind of feast. She had mentioned to me that she will be bringing 2 of her cousins with her to the party and I said ok. She said that they both work at factories but do I care??? or believe??? She is now back in her hometown in SiChuan. When she was working, I used to see her at least once every trip I take.

When the party started, one newbie, never been in China before, chose 4 girls. Another 2 guys chose 2 each and I had 3 girls including my gf. Then a local factory owner I know showed up and brought 4 girls with him. All free of charge. Altogether we had 5 guys and 15 girls. Crazy night. Started at 7pm and ended at around 1130. All throughout the night, I have been noticing on of the cousin of my gf eyeing me. Could be I am sensitive but she kept on insisting sitting beside me. I didnt know if my gf noticed. After the party, decided to change venues to Sunday, a disco club in CP. That is when trouble started.

At Sunday, we had a large room with ceiling height windows on the 2nd floor facing the dance floor. Didnt have to go dancing downstairs where it could be dangerous with so many pickpockets. Had a wonderful time still drinking and dancing. After a while, when my gf wasnt looking, her cousin gave me a kiss on the cheek. I assumed that she liked me then. I then asked 2 of my friends to keep on playing games with my gf and try to keep her occupied. She was already half drunk. I then pulled her cousin into the washroom where I decided to make my moves. Took her bra off and sucked on them like crazy. She was hot as well. Could not get her hands off my dick. Gave me a bbbj right der. After a while, I put a cap on and tore her panties off. She was wet thru and thru. Did her doggy style and found her very tight. In fact, i found it difficult to even penetrate into her pussy. Took me some effort but completely enjoyed it. Blew my wad into her and she still could not stop moving. I then quickly cleaned up and put my attire back into place. Could not be letting my gf know anything. She did not asked for money but I gave her 500 anyway to avoid problems. SHe left the toilet first so we wont be seen leaving together and then I walked out. Then the problem started...

The first thing I see is my gf staring me in the eye from the sofa. She was alone and quite sober as I can see. My friends were all trying to avoid my look as I was trying to ask them questions with my eyes. I sat down beside her ahd she started asking me what the fuck am I doing in the washroom so long with her cuz. I said "nothing". We just went in there to talk. Kept on asking me and I kept on saying the same thing. By that time we were ready to leave. We went to a restaurant and had some food. Gf was still very sulky. I ate in silence and then she started asking again. I basically got a little pissed off and told her in a firm voice. No shouting but firm. I said that nothing went on. I am in CP to have fun with her, meaning my gf, and she is acting all wierd. If she continues with this kind of attitude, she can very well go home by herself. I will pay her and I will go back to hotel alone. I dont fucking care. :mad: She quiet down and started eating. In fact, she started putting food in my bowl as well like she is trying to care for me.

Went back to the hotel together and had a great time like always feasting on both parts of her body. Slept like a pig till morning and guess what???

The first thing she said to me in the morning was "What happened last night. I was quite drunk. :confused: I couldnt even remember coming back to the hotel." I was quite surprised. She basically put an end to a bad situation by feigning memory loss. Never mentioned the night's events from then on. Sure did save our relationship. Not that there is any to begin with. At least we did spend the next 2 nights together. What a smart girl. As always, it doesnt matter if it is all an act. At least she is trying to make you happy.

Pics of both girls attached.:D :D

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
I recently had a WONDERFUL few nights at the Sheraton KTV in Houjie. I need to write my full report, but until then please know that it was top notch!! (I did already post my reports in the 'other' Sex Guide and also the 141Forum, so I will get them and a few more here also.)

Cheers!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
How to get to Changping from Shenzhen? Are there trains? Bus? How long etc...Plus do the KTV's have hotel rooms or thats only where you pick up the girls?

Also I heard of two places possibly closure not sure of the names Huajin or Longhua that have serious KTV discos any suggestions dieing to try one out here.

Also, can you take more then one at a time, I'm a dog sorry

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Image.jpg
LOL, When did I become an expert in CP. Although I've been there more than 10 time in the last 3 yrs does not make me an expert. I'm still learning like you guys. Trying to find all the smart ways to have fun by reading all the forums on China. The last time I visited CP was in Aug/09. Wife is getting suspicious that I have a mistress in China. But I do welcome any questions on this CP area as I do have many friends who visit this place on a monthly basis and bring back news or updates.

There are 3 new hotels in CP. There is a big one that just opened in front of Mayflower but I heard that the prices for the booze is pretty steep. Girls are the same 200:500:800. Right now its CNY time and dont expect to see a lot of options available anywhere in CP. Dont worry though, they are available everywhere, just less. Give them around 20-30 days after CNY, around the 15th of March, then you will get more quantity and quality. That is the time when all the girls have spend all their money and its time to get back to work. They'll be hungry and watch them trying to fight for you. Same money spent, more pickings and more value.

With regards to TaoYuan, its an old establishment. It used to have the most WGs available but its been taken over by WuYueHua Mayflower. Both places require you to be there by 530-600 in order to enjoy the Flower street walk-thru. If you show up after 630, dont expect to get any choices. Mayflower is newer but its got a problem. You need the mummy or mgr to bring you to the Flower Street whereas TaoYua, its accessible by all cust. These 2 places do not care where u go cause they are owned by the same owner. Both places charges the same for booze. But mind you, these establishments are more expensive than places like, Lion, PP, Peninsula, Clipper or FuHao. They are similar to HuiHua. If you want to know the contact info, pm me.

Thats all for now.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Bro zhugege,hav u discover any new place in cp,exp ktv? Will go cp this end of thin month. How the mayflower charges r them charges some like tao yuan?

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 2
Buddy,

Sheraton is expensive but how much chances do you have to do this once you go home???

I've been to KanDe and yes, they hve good looking ones as well. Less expensive than Sheraton. Dont know about JiaHua.

You seemed to know your way around, bro. Go on havingfun and make sure you pass a small report back to me and let me know what happened. Make me happy too.

ZGG

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Thanks for explaining ZGG!
Yes I always regret for not being able to speak Chinese...

You are right about the Houjie Sheraton there are nice girls but expensive (~950RMB for full service of about 1~1.5 hours) . Good food there though!

Nice girls can be found in Kande Club (about 650~700 RMB) and in the new Well Garden hotel near the exhibition centre - right accross the parking lovely girls around ~500 RMB for more or less similar service.

I heard that there are also nice girls who may speak English in the Jia Hua hotel on the intersection right in front of the exhibition centre, but have never been there.

I'm glad to hear that I'm not missing too much in CP...
Cheers

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Arak,

Houjie is around 40-60 mins from ChangPing depending on traffic. It will cost you at least rmb200.

It is not worthwhile to stay at ChangPing and commute to HouJie daily. Although ChangPing has variety, it does not have the ability to cater to non-chinese speaking clients. It is still not known in the western circles. HouJie is more international. I know at least one good hotel, Sheraton, in HouJie that has very beautiful girls, and english speaking ones too. Unless you have a translator at hand, ChangPing would not do for you. It is very unfortunate but got to face reality.

Another thing is, I have been getting a lot of emails from people from all over the world inquiring about CP. I am seriously thinking about getting a group of single travellers together and sharing all costs together. Good thing is that I will be part of this group and I will be along for the ride as well. Like I said, I am still thinking about it. Let me know if you are interested.

ZGG

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
You know... I have a lot of questions from people asking me if a KTV is better or Sauna? or BBS? There are a lot of stories online that you can hear about experiences that have turned bad. Getting overcharged, etc... Its the same for all 3 places. Actually less for Saunas.

Let me give you some answers.

Saunas - This is a pure and simple "sex brothel". If you venture into the right place at the right time of the day, then you can have a very good time. If you go into a wrong place, you might not even get a quickie. You might have gone to a "veggie" stall by mistake. You might go on the wrong time of the day when a lot of the girls are not working yet, etc. But overall speaking, if you are looking for a pure release and do not want to go thru the whole enchilada of drinking and warming up to a girl, sauna is best for you. Everyone of them has a standard pricing and I havent heard of anyone being overcharged because they are new, stupid or whatever. Most saunas are more expensive up north in Shanghai, Beijing and cheaper down south. Service can be different everywhere. DongGuan area has the best sauna service in China, my views only. Prices are pretty standard. If you go to a sauna in a Hotel, its usually safe. Dont go to a shady joint in the middle of nowhere. You might get into trouble especially if you are a foreigner. This includes chinese wo are not from mainland China. These people can tell immediately. No matter how good your PuTongHua is. Its how we talked, how we dressed.

BBS - I have been to quite a few BBS around China. Cheap. Usually 150 or so for a quickie. I have read a lot of people that likes these kind of places cause they are fast and cheap. Quite true. But you have to understand, these are people who has gone to these places numerous times and they know what to look out for. You have to be very careful. Usually, these places are shady. The places where you see the girls lined up are usually not the place where you fuck. You will be brought to a back room or a room upstairs or a unit a few units down. Its ok in the day time but what about at night. Imagine being brought down an alley or walking upstairs in a dark area and then a few guys coming out to rob you. It will definitely cost you more than 150. Like I said day trips are ok but not at night. Another thing is, go with a taxi driver. Pay him something extra, 50-100 to wait outside. Get his phone number and call him if there is any trouble. At least you have someone local to rely on. The best thing is to negotiate with the mummy and bring the girl out to your hotel for an outcall instead of doing it there. Its usually dirty. I have never met a place that is clean. Of course, I am from Canada so "dirty" is very subjective. I rather pay 100 more and have the girl come over with me than do it at her place. At least I can have the peace of mind that it will be safe. All-nighter is also negotiable. At least keep the phone number of the girl and let her know that you will be calling after 12 midnight to come over to your hotel. Its cheaper after 12 for a all-nighter.

KTV - A lot of stories about the high prices at KTV when all you need is a girl to stay for the night. Depends on the guy. Some guys like the company of girls and having a good time drinking and playing games in a KTV room. I always enjoy myself in a KTV. You might say that you dont sing. Well, neither do I. I speak PuTongHua but dont know shit how to read. I can't sing at all. But I enjoying playing drinking games. I might write an article about all the different games we played in the near future. Price wise, it could be low or it could be eccessively high. Depends on how you control the situation.

This is how I do it. I usually go with a group of guys. The most important person who can be on your side is not the Manager or the Mummy. They want you to spend more because they get a cut from your KTV bill. The only person that do not get anything extra is the DJ. She only gets 200 as her tips. So I would give her 100 or 200 in the beginning. I would tell her that this is extra and not part of the endnight tips. She has to help me keep the costs down. I wouldnt mind spending money but not wasting money. A DJ can do a lot in helping you waste or save money. Things that can be extras:

1. Tissue box - Each box will cost you 30-50 depending on the place. WGs and DJs will use the tissues to clean tables, ash trays, consistently. You can use up a box in 5 mins. I remembered there was a party in TaoYuen in CP. It was the largest KTV in CP at that time. Now its the Mayflower. Both KTVs have at least 800 during the weekend and both uses the "Flower Street" to show girls. Although there were 8 guys and 12 girls, we end up using 30 boxes of tissues. Thats like a 1000RMB that were not needed. A good DJ will not use a tissue to clean. She uses a table cloth.

2. Drinking water - A lot of girls asks for bottles of water. Each bottle costs at least 20-50. For some of us, we drink Chivas Regal with green tea shit. It is always so sweet so I get the DJ to mix it with water. Then the costs go up. My DJ will get a bucket of ice. The ice melts very fast cause we are in China, temp is usually hot. Then we mix the ice water with drinks. You might say that the water might not be good for you. Guess what, you are using the ice for your drinks. So what is the difference. Girls can drink the ice water too. Its fucking free.

3. Booze - If you know a DJ really well, sometimes we bring a bottle of Chivas ourselves. It is not only real but also a lot cheaper. Buy it before getting into the country at duty-free. Keep it hidden and on hand just in case. After drinking a lot, and over the minimum charge, ask the DJ. I pay her 50 extra if she does it for me. Its a lot cheaper bringing it in than buying it in a KTV. In addition, the DJ has a lot of "left over drinks" cards from previous clients that are almost expiring. Better off letting us drink then the cards expiring.

4. Food - A lot of WGs will try to get you to buy them snacks. Guess what, I get the WG to ask the DJ. I am too nice to refuse so I pass it to the DJ. She will just say "NO". If we want some snacks, the DJ can get some for us free.

5. Toys, cigarettes and cigars - There is always a girl coming into the room trying to sell her wares like big stuffed animals, cigarettes and cigars. Oh ya, lollipops. A lot of WGs like candies. The DJ will kick her out when she sees them. Imagine your girl asking you for a stuffed teddybear that she likes very much for 100RMB. Ya right. WTF. You can get a girl to sit with you for only 200 so that toy is very expensive for 100. So your girl flashes her long fake eyelashes at you and you melt. Dont want to tell her "No", then get the DJ to kick all these salesgirls out before they even come in. No problems then. Heh Heh I can see a lot of bros out there smiling at yourself. I have not met a guy who hasnt fallen into this trap. Me included!!! Thats what I do... Pay and learn!!!:p

So if you keep the costs down in a KTV, then you might not feel cheated. Safety wise, KTVs are usually ok. But the same as ever, dont go to a KTV that is not linked to a hotel. Those are shady. Go to one that is in a hotel. They are much too established overcharge you. Those private ones on the roadside, out of nowhere, are dangerous. They have no problems in charging you 1000 for 1 beer and see how you react.

Another thing is make sure you sign for every order of booze. There is usually a buddy who is the most sober in the party. Let him sign all the order chits. When the bill comes, then he can refer back to all the signed chits to make sure that all is in order.

All said and done, safety should always be the highest priorty in mind at all times. Be safe. Money can be earned replaced but not health and life, So be safe and you will always have fun!!!:D

By the Way... Dont transfer any bodily fluids without protection is important as well. LOL:p

P.S. I just wrote an areticle called "Shanghai Girl" in the Shanghai, China section. Happy Reading !!!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
This is certainly the best report I have ever read.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Image.jpg
Dear zhugege, thank you for the magnificent reports!

I visit Houjie for business about once a year. Is it worth to go to ChangPing from Houjie? How long (& how much) will it take to travel if I decide to stay at a ChangPing hotel at night and commute daily to Houjie?

And one more question please - do you think I can enjoy a KTV experience without knowing Chinese? Are there any English speaking girls in KTVs in either Houjie or CP?

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
All Karaokes in CP or HouJie: If you do not want to bring a girl out and just want to get rid of her after the drinks, pay her 200 RMB directly after the drink bill. Payment of this "escort" fee does not go to the ktv so pay her directly. If you want to bring her out to your hotel, don't pay her, just tell her so. In fact, a nicer way is to ask her and not tell her. Give some respect and you will get lots back. If you have ordered a few girls to sit with you and you seemed to be a nice guy, you might get the chance of a few girls trying continuosly to get more of your attention so you will choose her to bring back. Do not tell a girl in the beginning that you will bring her back. Choose at the end. You pay her the total of 500 or 800 RMB after the fuck job is done. Don't pay her 200RMB at the ktv, she might ask you for 500 or 800 more after the night.

Usually for the smallest ktv room, the minimum charge sould be aroung 500-600 RMB. Not too sure as I have never gone solo except in other cities. I have ended up with a room before in Shanghai with a minimum of 1200RMB before. So it varies. Best thing is ask the hotel front desk to introduce you to a mummy and then ask her to get you the minimum, smallest ktv room if you are going solo or with just one other friend.

Unfortunately, you need to have a ktv room booked inorder for you to enjoy the flower street pickup. So just try to get the smallest ktv room possible.

You have to know one thing. People take the girls for granted that they will follow anybody back to the hotel. That is NOT so!!! On one hand, you have to be careful and get the mummys business card to be able to contact if the girl start to create trouble with you, ask more money, etc. This is to protect you. On the other hand, do not treat these girls like street prostitudes. If they want to be treated so, they will walk the streets instead. They consider themselves as hostesses and they are there to give you a good time. They are not there to be treated badly as well. They have to spend a few hours with you in the ktv room and also decide if they want to spend the night with you. Most will but some won't. Treat them like a flower and they will warm up to you accordingly.

An additional note. All girls working in karaokes have number eforum.xxxs. They usually come in 2 colours. One colour would be red, meaning period time for the girl. They can sit with you but could not go back to your room. The other colour usually mean available. There is sometimes a third colour which means "never available". These are few and far between so you usually do not have to worry. So choose accordingly.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
1. CP DJ prices are the same. 200RMB. There are model DJs available at ChangShiJi for 300RMB but I do not think they are necessary. They are more beautiful but so what. You can't bring them home anyways.
2. Best way to get to HouJie from GZ is by direct car. Get a taxi to drive you there. It should cost you around 200RMB+. Doing the train then car would be doing a circle.
3. Best HouJie ktv for solo would be JiangLong as they have smaller rooms like PP in CP.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Image.jpg
Question about CP karaoke. The price 2k-5k-8K. You pay 200 to the shop and pay 300 to girl later in hotel? or pay the whole amount to the shop?

The 200 bill is just to sit and chat, but I think the customer still have to pay some minimum order of drinks. What is the minimum order number per customer?

So if I travel alone and go karaoke alone, can I pick a girl from flower lineup and pay 500 ST directly to take her out without getting in to room?

I am interested in karaoke in CP, but always travel alone, that's the problem.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
I will be going to Cantonfair and will be staying in Guangzhou, please pm me if interested in hunting for girls together

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
I will be going to cantonfair this coming season .. care to cheong together ?

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Excellent report you have provided, thanks a lot. I have been going to CP from GZ as the train is very convenient, but I want to have better quality girls and sounds to me HouJie does offer better quality. Here are then my questions:

1. CP ktv force hiring a DJ for 200, is that the same in HouJie ktv?
2. What would be the best way to get HouJie from GZ? train to CP and taxi to HouJie(how much?)?
3. Which HouJie ktv is suitable for solo? I found CP's pp best for solo since they have many small rooms.

Thanks in advance for some answers.

Fillmore

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Image.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 3
The Sheraton DongGuan Hotel (HouJie) offers a shuttle bus to Canton Fair. Any guess how long this trip would take? (If it's really 2 hours, I'll likely just play there and stay closer a few days for work.) It's been over 15 years since I've been in CP or HouJie, and all has changed. Am I correct that Sheraton is the only western hotel that offers KTV or Sauna services, and it is also very near Kande Club.

Cheers!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Image.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 4
Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Hatti , Jenny, Cici, Lulu, Pinky, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  2. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  3. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @โค๏ธโค๏ธ Spanish โค๏ธJapaneseโค๏ธ Korean๐Ÿ‘ girls working Markham โค๏ธno rush โ˜€๏ธgood services โ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 calling more information
  4. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  7. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, ELLA & MAGGIE. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5โ€™1โ€ with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Wawa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  9. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl (Jasmine) in Friday and Saturday
  10. Shangri-la Spa:
    โค๏ธThe insatiable Coco is back at Shangri-la ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ“ฃGive us a holler 647 695-6354๐Ÿ“ฃ
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ437665551
  12. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Baby๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herse
  13. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  14. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  15. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ : Bobo, Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Summer slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Tina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  19. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service ๐Ÿฅ‘Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  20. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tiffany๐Ÿ’‹Amy๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  21. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธNina๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธAlisa๐ŸŒธSelina๐ŸŒธAnjali โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  22. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  23. tgirlunicorn:
    London Ontario love to been someone's special sugar baby n will do anything my daddy wants as long as I get to dress and act like his personal whore serious daddy's only 5196708564...plz txt only
  24. See You Health Center:
    Candy๐Ÿ’• She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ๐Ÿฅ‘ Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  25. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MEERA, SALMA, ANGELINA, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  26. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, RIYA, SASHA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  27. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working Reinella wellness, Selina, Sasha, Jenny, Pinky, Grace, Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan, โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  28. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl Jenny BoBo in Thursday
  29. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  31. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ new girls today !!Viennese, Singapore ๐Ÿ‘good service ๐Ÿ‘sexy hot girlโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹ booking now !๐Ÿ’‹โค๏ธโ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 get more information โ˜€๏ธ
  32. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  33. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธMaria๐ŸŒธSusan๐ŸŒธIsabella๐ŸŒธTina๐ŸŒธCassy โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  34. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. ๐Ÿ’œYOYO๐Ÿ’œ is a young Chinese SUPERSTAR, beautiful face & very sexy petite body, who can satisfy your desires with her incredibly varied talents. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  35. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธLuna๐ŸŒธLulu๐ŸŒธValentina โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  36. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  38. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  39. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage kasa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  40. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, TIFFANY & YARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute 33โ€ booty
  41. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary๐Ÿ’‹Lisa๐Ÿ’‹Coco๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  43. See You Health Center:
    Lin๐Ÿ’•โ€จVery Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, CIM โ€จ ๐Ÿฅ‘Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  44. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful se
  45. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Vivian 25โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30โ€™s, cute GFE Ella and sexy Tina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน2 girls ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366๐Ÿ‘ New girl Cherry and Luna ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธYou are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  47. pedro1124:
    Wondering if anyone has any info on Sunny Foot Spa 888 of Sunny Foot Spa 1900 ?
  48. nurescort:
    Best Escort Service in Mumbai - https://livemumbaiescorts.com
  49. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ cici busty and sexy girl working in Nu spring spa ๐Ÿ’‹ good service hot body โค๏ธโค๏ธ booking now ! 416-669-8508
  50. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 ๏ผ‡ Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Lisa๐Ÿ’‹Tiffany๐Ÿ’‹Amy๐Ÿ’‹, all of them are young and beautiful with first-class service, from China๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณTaiwan๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌKorea๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ทIf you want a massage, please contact us at 9052375885๐Ÿ“ž4163565876, you can send SMS
Back