New Stuff in ChangPing

Hi i wanna join pls let me know and let me know your full program.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Virgin hotel i will when they when i in CP. I prefer stay at Hui Mei just opposite the Virgin. I always when 2 the SPA(of course not 4 spa really). The lady in there i think is pretty much then other. Just pay 560 i hav a lot of fun. They r so pro,sometime i hav some supprise from them. Bro Zhugege we can arrange a time 2 hav a trip there 2geter if u r free. Will plan go there b4 cny(1 or 2week later). i hav lot of good memories there.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Image.jpg
I am going to CP with 5 friends too but we are newbie. All of us never been to CP before. Hopefully can get the latest info like Hotel, Sauna, KTV from Zhugege. Especially the charges for KTV. Thanks :D

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
I'm going to CP on 20th of Aug with 5 friends of mine. anyone interested please pm me.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
I have been getting some invites for my facebook account. For those who are interested, I really do not mind.

BUT PLS PLS PLS
1. Keep all pics private. Do not download if you dont have to. If you do, pls keep them private. It would not be nice if some girls in CP recognize their pics.
2. During the Facebook invite, write a few things about yourself. Dont just send and invite for friends. I need to know who you are first. Where you have met me, mpnet, etc.
3. When you do visit China, try to get some pics and post them as well. Dont be selfish. Share some too. I have had so many instances where people ask for more info, then go for a trip to CP and then disappear. I am not asking for much, just some xtra stories to share around with bros like you and I.
4. Again, to open up an account in Facebook, try to use a private email different from your regular one. Just make sure the privacy settings in your facebook account is "only friends".
5. Also, my ID on Facebook is "JJ ZHUGEGE" or "[email protected]".

If everyone follows the information above, we would be able to set up a big group with lots of pics and stories of shenanigans for a long time to come. Keep it coming...

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
anyone got the contact of mummy of mayflower? planning to go tomorrow.
cheers
Sam

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Just joined and interested in going with you guys. let me know

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Anyone wanna hit Chanping or Dongguan on the 17th....looking for two or three people, anyone is welcome!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Bro zgg,
i believe the price for the EURASIA room is expensive from RMB350 ~ 450, but only for this trip with friends who one of them is working as tour guide starting to explore CP and bring customer there for fun, this trip for me is as pre-inpection trip with them only. Personally, i would do the same you are practising right now.
Will check in facebook to meet u coz i got the account already. see ya! share pics, too!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Hi Drew,

Glad to see that you are coming out after your long hibernation. I see that your child would be somewhere around 6 yrs old. Pretty early. I got released from jail after my child turned 10. lol.

With regards to your question, you were asking about the barber houses. They are called barber houses but they do not cut hair. Just straight whorehouses. They sort of went underground after pressure from the cops. There are still around but not so boldly marketing their wares. Usually there are a lot of pushers/mummys on the main street. The one where most of the hotels, like Lucky, Lion, etc. are located. These mummys will pass you their cards and will take you to their places where you can go for a quickie for anywhere from RMB 150-250. Overnight can range from RMB 400-500 for 24 hrs. Only if the mummy is legit, of course. If you are unlkucky, she would bring you to a dark alley where a few guys would stick you up. Happens a lot especially in the beginning of the year until after Chinese New Year. They need money to send back during CNY. Best thing is to get a hold of a local driver who can bring you to a safe place and watch over you. I have a driver called mustache guy, "wu sou lou" in cantonese, "Hu Su Lao" in mandarin, that I call and use in CP. His phone number is 13809644492. I would call him beforehand and pick up from airport as well.

What I would do, is ask the driver to bring you to a place for a quickie or overnight. I would give him RMB50 a person. If there are 3 of you, I would give him tips of 150. Up to you but cheap for safety. His job would be be there waiting for me until I am finished. He will ensure that there would not be any guys waiting to rob us. When I get there, talk to the mummy about the price to bring them home. I wouldnt fuck there. It is very dirty. Only good for local laborers.

Be very firm on
a.the price and the service provided. Dont be shy. Do not want to be in the hotel room later on and the girl started saying 100RMB more for BJ, etc.
b.the time allotted. You want to be specific on how long you want to keep the girl. Dont want to be in a situation where the girl wanting to go home because she has a relative who came to town, etc. All kinds of fucking reasons.
c.get the bus card of mummy and driver. If anything wrong, call mummy immediately along with driver. Thats why its important to pay driver. He will protect you incase something goes wrong. Make him happy whilst you get the protection of a local.

Lucky Hotel is still there. Bit run down. Been there once few years ago. Didnt like it. Lion is still the best for young girls. There are a lot of other hotels which are better. New Century is no longer a 5 star hotel. Room rate is still the same. Unchanged for so many years. I don't like to stay there because I could not just walk out of the hotel and do shopping or go to restaurants down the road. Everything is so far away. Only restaurant around is the chinese one located in the hotel first floor or the western shit restaurant on the 2nd floor. I would stay at Lion or Virgin Hotel. Cheap and located on main street. If you like, just email me at [email protected] for more specific information.

Hope that answers some of your questions. Have lots of fun. Email me. Post some pics on facebook for me and the bros.

Cheers,
JJ Zhugege

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Because of a long-term, monogamous relationship, it's been a while since I've hit the ktvs in Changping.

Your experience sounds accurate. It's often an awkward situation, given that it is not unusual to be looking at a lineup and seeing some girls who really look like they don't want to be there. And, like most, sales situations, the harder the mommy is pushing one girl, the greater the likelihood that she is someone you might rather pass by.

It seems obvious, but, I always look for eye contact. If you look at them and they're looking anywhere and everywhere else, it's not likely that you're going to have a lot of fun with them, later. Also remember, as far as the Mommy is concerned, YOU'RE the customer. You can pass on lineups and ask to see more. (Try to memorize numbers of girls you might be interested in as they leave and new lineups come in.) Eventually, you can always ask to see another mommy and her lineups. (Be careful if a local is taking you out. He may have a relationship with a particular mommy and you don't want to offend him.)

I've never been to Red Lion, but, my experience is, once selected, if they don't physically warm up to you in the first few minutes, you should consider asking for someone new. I've never been charged for making an early change.

Since my relationship came to an end, and I'm still going to CP, I've been hitting hotel saunas. To each their own, I guess. Same thing in terms of selection criteria and process, but, good and reasonably priced as the service is, I like the interaction part with K-girls better. Sauna girls are nice and proficient, but, then, it's over and they're gone. I am sure that is most people's preference, but, I like the 'date' and the overnight experience. It's never occurred to me to ask for overnight with a sauna girl. I guess I should try that.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Hi, I'm traveling soon with a few of my friends. I went to CP about 10 times from Feb.2001 to March.2003 And had the best times of my life. I since got married with child.
From reading your article it brings back alot of my best memories I've had there. I understand the prices has stayed the same for KTV 200,500,800.
that's great! But you did not mention anything about many of the houses with girls with each house consisting of 30-50girls each? For about 250RMB for a quickie or 600RMB for a all nighter. Are they still around? And in CP what about Lucky Hotel next to Lion hotel is it still there? And New Century Hotel it was a 5star hotel for about 280RMB on the weekdays?
Please give me a heads-up on what the deal is?

Drew

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Heres my report guys. I was in CP from 25th May till 27th May. I stayed at the Lion Hotel. There is no website from this hotel. Just tell the taxi driver to bring you there. Well, honestly....the hotel is not my taste. I find it not very clean. Sorry to those who are fan of this hotel. Its Ok, you can sleep in the room, but its just not so comfy. If you are not choosy, then its the perfect hotel. I mean, other more expensive hotels are NOT expensive at all. At Lion, you pay around Rmb 200.-- and thats dirt cheap. If you would stay at other hotels offering Rmb400.-- onwards, its still cheap, rite? I couldnt recommend other hotels cos i only stayed at Lions. But i would definately not stay there again the next time i go to CP.
As for Sauna, i tried the one at Lion(its actually just around the hotel). I was there at 2.00pm, and the choices were great. My friend and i were showed/paraded 16 girls and we decided. Most of them were very pretty. We paid Rmb 300.- for the girl and Rmb130.-- for the room. So total Rmb 430.--. The room was perfectly clean and up to my standard. Drinks and snacks were provided if you should need them and there are free of charge.
The girl will shower you, clean you like a baby for about 15mins and give you a blowjob in the shower. After that we proceeded to the bed and continued. She will then gives you a massage with oil, then powder. She licks your legs and body with some water in her mouth, which works like a suction pump. Quite nice though. And of course finishing off by licking your Ass. After that, another blowjob before you can fuck her. Changing positions are not a problem, cos she does nearly everything to please you. On the whole, its good. I enjoyed it. You can relax, got clean, massaged, blowjob and fucked for 2 hours. If you would like to come twice(my friend did), tell the girl that and she will blow you till you come in the shower, and then fuck her later on. But you have to finish in 2 hours.
As for KTV, we went to Fuhao(also recommended by Bros here). Firstly we booked the room as recommended. We were 3 guys so we decided to take the "medium" room. But when we arrived around 6.30pm we were pushed into the "Big" room, which cost Rmb 688.--. All 3 of us were Newbies... We complaint but were told that thats the only room left. So no choice but to take it. My advise: NEVER take the "Big" room if you are more than 5 guys!!! Anyway, we were also "prepared" as we read reports here about the "Flower Streets". As we dont even know whats the "Flower Streets" about...we just followed the mummy to the girls. She was rushing us....and i felt like a refugee....half running from the "room" to the elevator...then to other part of the house....and there....about 20 girls lined up(standing at the corridor). The mummy...then said..: choose, choose.....beautiful girls...sexy girls...big boobs...etc etc...she even grabbed my friends hand to touch one of the girls boobs. The 3 of us.....were looking at the girls...trying to figure out which one to take. Not even 1minute....then the mummy said...to my friends...take her...shes great..nice boobs...and to the other friend..take her..shes wild..and to me.....take her.....she just got her cherry popped..... Like i said, we newbies..... took the girls she pushed/recommended to us. BIG MISTAKE.
To cut a long story short. The girls were Ok...they were friendly. We had quite a good time, singing....etc etc. The friend who got the wild one....was really wild..but ugly. He fucked her and paid Rmb 500.--(200 was suppose to be the charge for KTV and 300 for the fuck). The other friend got a booby girl, but he changed another one for the fuck. So he paid 200 for the first one, and 800 for the second one who is pretty, but the boobs were only pushed up..so they were tiny...got to fucked her overnight. And i got the "newly popped" girl of which is true. BUT fucking wise....is a waste of time and got me turned off. She was hairy(pubic) and smelt....and she doesnt know how to blow. I even got the feeling that she was not even 18!! Shit. I paid 500 too for the one fucked of which i had to hold my nose..and pushed my juice out. So, guys.....DONT LET the mummy choose for you!! SAY NO..if she does. I mean you could also choose the "wrong" one...but its your fault or just bad luck, but if the mummy choosed for you..then theres something wrong with them(unwanted products). And even if you choosed them and 10mins later you want to change your mind....theres "change guarantee"....its free of charge. But if you change the girl after 10mins...you will have to pay 200.--. But still change them if you dont feel good with them, otherwise you will end up like me. At least my friend changed and his girl was good. As for the KTV expenses...we paid around Rmb 980.-- for the room and the booze(per guy 330rmb).
My opinion...... its not my cup of tea. If i have to choose between Sauna and KTV...its 100% Sauna. Just to compare the cost...Sauna 430 for 2hrs of fucking and massage..
and KTV about 330 for the room & booze plus 500 for the girl: total 830 for 4hrs of singing, drinking n laughing and 1 fuck. Oh yes..not forgetting 200 tips for DJ and 200 for mummy. So tht makes...another 133.-(400 divided by 3 persons)
Well, everybody likes it diferently....so...decide for yourself.
What i liked best was the overnight girl. Its only 500rmb and you can choose them...and you can fuck them as many times as you want or can. Go for dinner....whatever or just stay in the room...chit chat...you have your time, no hassle, watch tv...and no hidden cost. You can order them by checking with the bell boy. Thats what i recommend.
Enjoy guys...!!!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 5
To all who wants to see pics posted on my facebook, follow the instructions on my last message. Any questions, ask. As a return for you to see my pics, I would appreciate it if you have some of your own posted as well. Cheers.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 6
I'm there during that time. May or may not have to be with clients. I'm staying at Bandao.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
heading to Chanping between june 20th and the 22nd anyone interested!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
To FUNSEARCHER. Yo bro. Nice to hear that you had lots of fun. Your hotel sounds too expensive for my taste. I used to be like that when I first went to China. Everthing was so cheap. I remembered my most expensive hotel was RMB2000 per night. It ws very grand though. Now, all I want is a decent room for fucking. As long as everything is clean and the bed is big enough for 2 or sometimes 3 people. LOL. Now my avg room rate is RMB 250.
Your first KTV seemd a little stuckup. 2nd one sounds better. As long as the mummy is accommodating and the girls are lots to choose from. Nothing wrong in quantity. More the merrier.
I would love to see pics from you. I do have pics posted in my private facebook account. All you need to do is have a private email address which is not known to your family or sensitive people. An email kept hidden for sex messages. Goto www.facebook.com and register an account with them. Use FunSearcher as your name. It doesnt matter. Post pics onto this account and let me know your email address so I can invite you and add you as a friend. Only Friends can see each other pics. Or you can do a search ad add me as a friend. Search for "JJ ZHUGEGE" or "[email protected]" One last thing, go to settings on the right top corner. click and go to privacy settings. I would put "Only Friends" for everthing there, especially posts and pictures" That way, only friends can see pics that are posted and everyone can remain safe. Hope to see your pics soon.
JJ

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
bro, i'm back from CP, last Sunday, sorry for late reply due to busy working & holiday.
Finally, i and 2 fren reached Eurasia - the brand new soft opening 5 stars hotel. this hotel will grand opening on early next year. the room is big, with a working desk attached, sliding door separate the wash area & bedroom, fully carpet, calm surrounding. Personally feel that worth it for RMB450+-.
1st nite, at Eurasia Karaoke, many gals around, but looks like they are gather from others karaoke, incl. mamasan also. Not bad for all gals, i would rate 7/10. The room or i will say as karaoke hall in precise naming, well equip as top class as compare with others in CP. Whole nite expenses as RMB2000 (incl tips for mamasan, DJ, drinking red wine, etc), wow, very expensive from my point of view, but i consider as 'open my eyes' with my 2 fren, one of them will be travel here frequently due to his business, never mind fro that, but next time will not be here for fun unless a big group of member. Gal overnite as usual 2,5,8 or 3,6,9.
2nd nite, at Mansion karaoke, opposite a famous disco - 'california red', mamasan & DJ overhere are more customer orientated, friendly & talkative, we are having great fun over here, RMB700+500(beer, tips for mamasan & DJ); gals are rated over 8/10; will be my top 3 visited place in CP, worth it and having fun. Gal over nite as usual 2,5,8 and girl friend feel available.
Can't post photos due to size is large, any idea to do it?
May be next visit will be March or April 2010, then can arrange meet up?
Have to go first, minor report for this thread contribution. See ya!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
A guy alone is tough. I've been dealing with this, as well. Sometimes I sit wherever the floorshow is and wait for the Mommy to approach. Gege, do you have the English names for your hotel list? I know the Changping hotels downtown by their English names.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Hi brothers and fun & love seekers

Iยดm just having a nice time with friends and family during the christmas and new years holidays.

When i just did the darnest thing, i went onlina and booked a plane ticket to china the 12:e of january :D
My originally plan was going around 28:e and come back in march spending the chinese New Years over there, donยดt get me wrong iยดm still spending CNY over there but just going there earlier. :p

I don't know why but i just had the strangest feelings that i wanna be there, these past few days made my life feel very.......very boring thatยดs all.
So when the opportunity came I took it.......;)

I have no idea what will happen when i get there but the fact that iยดm going is making shake with anticipation, and my bodyยดs adrenalin is pumping and making me exciting. I think i still have some native friends (Living in China) i can call and go out and have a good time.

Yeah itยดs gonna be a blast, and you can count on a trip to CP tyhatยดs for sure maybe will be staying there for a week or two *hehehe* :D

So Happy New Years LADS And Bloody Good Hunting.............;)

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Hatti , Jenny, Cici, Lulu, Pinky, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  2. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  3. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @โค๏ธโค๏ธ Spanish โค๏ธJapaneseโค๏ธ Korean๐Ÿ‘ girls working Markham โค๏ธno rush โ˜€๏ธgood services โ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 calling more information
  4. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  7. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, ELLA & MAGGIE. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5โ€™1โ€ with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Wawa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  9. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl (Jasmine) in Friday and Saturday
  10. Shangri-la Spa:
    โค๏ธThe insatiable Coco is back at Shangri-la ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ“ฃGive us a holler 647 695-6354๐Ÿ“ฃ
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ437665551
  12. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Baby๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herse
  13. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  14. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  15. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ : Bobo, Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Summer slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Tina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  19. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service ๐Ÿฅ‘Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  20. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tiffany๐Ÿ’‹Amy๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  21. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธNina๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธAlisa๐ŸŒธSelina๐ŸŒธAnjali โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  22. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  23. tgirlunicorn:
    London Ontario love to been someone's special sugar baby n will do anything my daddy wants as long as I get to dress and act like his personal whore serious daddy's only 5196708564...plz txt only
  24. See You Health Center:
    Candy๐Ÿ’• She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ๐Ÿฅ‘ Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  25. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MEERA, SALMA, ANGELINA, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  26. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, RIYA, SASHA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  27. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working Reinella wellness, Selina, Sasha, Jenny, Pinky, Grace, Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan, โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  28. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl Jenny BoBo in Thursday
  29. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  31. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ new girls today !!Viennese, Singapore ๐Ÿ‘good service ๐Ÿ‘sexy hot girlโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹ booking now !๐Ÿ’‹โค๏ธโ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 get more information โ˜€๏ธ
  32. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  33. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธMaria๐ŸŒธSusan๐ŸŒธIsabella๐ŸŒธTina๐ŸŒธCassy โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  34. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. ๐Ÿ’œYOYO๐Ÿ’œ is a young Chinese SUPERSTAR, beautiful face & very sexy petite body, who can satisfy your desires with her incredibly varied talents. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  35. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธLuna๐ŸŒธLulu๐ŸŒธValentina โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  36. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  38. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  39. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage kasa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  40. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, TIFFANY & YARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute 33โ€ booty
  41. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary๐Ÿ’‹Lisa๐Ÿ’‹Coco๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  43. See You Health Center:
    Lin๐Ÿ’•โ€จVery Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, CIM โ€จ ๐Ÿฅ‘Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  44. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful se
  45. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Vivian 25โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30โ€™s, cute GFE Ella and sexy Tina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน2 girls ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366๐Ÿ‘ New girl Cherry and Luna ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธYou are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  47. pedro1124:
    Wondering if anyone has any info on Sunny Foot Spa 888 of Sunny Foot Spa 1900 ?
  48. nurescort:
    Best Escort Service in Mumbai - https://livemumbaiescorts.com
  49. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ cici busty and sexy girl working in Nu spring spa ๐Ÿ’‹ good service hot body โค๏ธโค๏ธ booking now ! 416-669-8508
  50. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 ๏ผ‡ Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Lisa๐Ÿ’‹Tiffany๐Ÿ’‹Amy๐Ÿ’‹, all of them are young and beautiful with first-class service, from China๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณTaiwan๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌKorea๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ทIf you want a massage, please contact us at 9052375885๐Ÿ“ž4163565876, you can send SMS
Back