New Stuff in ChangPing

To Sex Lover:D .

Its great to hear from a bro how much fun he's having. Keep up the good work. I've been to ChangAn before but didnt know anyone so dont know where to go. Looks like you got the contacts. Hope you dont mind answering a few questions for a bro.

1. Can you get contact info for a mummy at KTV at this DiYing Hotel so we can book a KTV along with hotel rooms? You said that the rooms would be RMB188 if the KTV is booked as well.
2. Contact info for Ah Jun for the sauna. I guessed this sauna is in the hotel as well.
3. Any spa (legit bathing places) in the hotel as well?
4. Surrounding restaurants easily accessible from hotel?
5. You paid RMD1350 for the 3 girls. No room fee?

You are so right in waiting for Ah Jun instead of going to legit massage. What the hell u travel to China for, if not for sex. I've never done 4P myself. Done 3P a lot. I guessed it must have been pretty busy for you. The thing that I found interesting in your story was the double-headed dildo. Havent seen that yet in China. Got to try it. As long as they used it on each other and not me. HaHa.

Well, keep the tasty tidbits going. Couldnt wait for the next report. Maybe take some pictures and post them online. My pics are on Facebook.

Cheers.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 4
Arak,

I never mentioned the Sheraton Houjie sauna at ALL. I said that the Sheraton Houjie KTV is great... and it is!!! That said, I seem to remember reading someplace that the saune at the Sheraton Houjie has been "relocated" into a different spot in an adjoining building... but I can neither confirm or deny this as I have never visited this sauna.

Cheers,

HM

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Dear Bros,

I live in shenzhen if any body need transportation (Toyota Reiz)from Shenzhen To Changping or other cities pls PM me. I can accompany u also in Changping.

Thanks/Rgds

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 3
After so many info i got from brothers here, and much postpone on my trips.. this is my small reports

DAY 1
Destination : Chang An

Arrived at Macau 10.30am , straight to the border control ( GongBei Port). Cross over to Zhu Hai.
Driver was late, we walk around the underground shopping area and lunch.
Driver arrived at 1pm, now we depart to CA.

Checked into hotel Rich Kingdom Hotel or pronounce at Diying Hotel ( ๅธ็›ˆ้…’ๅบ— ) , from Sunday to Wednesday their offer rate are at 50% board rate (over RMB1,000). For us , they give us another 40% off the offer rate which is at RMB340 per night. ( later that night I heard we can actually get at RMB188 with spending in KTV next door. ) The room was great, it has a living room and automated MahJong table, steam room, shower, security safe box and a emperor like bed.

After checked in, straight to Sauna (้‡‘้พๅณถไผ‘้–‘ไธญๅฟƒ), called up Ah Jun ( ้˜ฟๅ†›) the manager that 5 of us are coming. We arrived there 5 minutes later at 5.30pm, Ah Jun ( ้˜ฟๅ†›) have not arrived yet, so his associates are taking us around. A few batches of gals were shown to us on the seforum.xxxe, but not up to our liking, so we proceed to the bath and steamers. According to Ah Jun ( ้˜ฟๅ†›), the best time would be 6.30pm when all the gals start work. While waiting, 4 of my friends decided to go for massage instead. What a disappointed choice from them. Thought they all wanted to experience the Real Sauna in china. Well , fuck them . I proceed to the catwalk show for selection. Ah Jun ( ้˜ฟๅ†›) arrived, immediately apologized to him that 4 of my friends back off and took the massage instead. His manners and patient are fantastic, he said its alright thatโ€™s not a problem, and he will help me to proceed with the selection of gals. He didnโ€™t rush me on the selection, batches by batches of catwalk in front of me with all the half naked chics ( I think I have seen about 10 batches or soโ€ฆ) Told him I like to see their trainees, I like big breast. In a few minutes, 3 trainees arrived, I like the one with innocent look and with huge round boobs. Then she stayed, and I continue eye searching the cat ladies on seforum.xxxe. Finally I picked 1, her number is 313. Petite size with just a nice boob size ( not big ) fair skin, big eyes, smiley faces, and according to Ah Jun ( ้˜ฟๅ†›) she is a trainer for the dancing gals. I told her I want a 3some ( forgetting that I have a big boob trainees behind me waiting.), can she recommend her friend who she can be wild with. Few more gals have shown then finally picked one s88 who have a sluty looks and looks exactly like my colleague. Then Ah Jun ( ้˜ฟๅ†›), said why not take 3 gals . Now I remember the trainee standing me. With a few second thought, why not, I came here to enjoy and wanting to experience the sexual fantasy. And since all my friends not taking sauna, me feeling a bit guilty towards Ah Jun ( ้˜ฟๅ†›), I meant not that Ah Jun ( ้˜ฟๅ†›) is hard selling the trainee. Ok then 4some here I comeโ€ฆโ€ฆ

After a long briefing on the tour, Now the action starts:
2 young pretty ladies holding my right and left with the trainee following behind walking towards the fantasy room. In was quite a walking distance, stairs lifts, stairs and finally โ€œ the roomโ€. The room consists of 2 area, bathing area with a massage table, and divided by a glass wall with bed on the other side and mirror on the back of the bedโ€ฆ..

Itโ€™s a 2 hour sessions, started both 313 and s88 slow dancing in front of me, touching each other breasts and sliding their fair skin, nice shape young body against each other while dancing, they were looking at me while dancing, thatโ€™s a hard on man!! After stripping, booth have a juicy young bodies with great shape, nice soft boobs, fair skin, smooth skin, and pretty faces with a slutty look. No regrets on picking this 2.Then they both lay me on the bed and explain their services ( cant recall all the names they said la), after that slowly kissing me all over my body ( with the trainee sitting beside the bed watching the action), both gals lick my nipples and downwards licking till my toes.. Wow โ€ฆ.. then the bj by 313 while s88 licking my body. Then they put on the condom, then 313 suck me again while s88 putting some sm cuff on my both hand and leg ( leather cuff with a small chain ). And a batman eye cover for me, then I started fucking 313 and s88 kissing me and licking 313 breastโ€ฆ..i did the doggie , missionary , and putting both girl side to side hugging and one on top of the other (breast to breast position) while I take turn doing them ( condom needed to change when change girl). Then I โ€ฆ. You know

Then , both asked me to take a rest while both get ready the massage table by the bath. So I chit chat with the traineeโ€ฆ.. The massage table ready, the massage table was cushion on top with a hole at one end of the table for water drainage, the table was wrap in a huge see thru plastic bag and was filled with warm water now. They lay me with my face down, second round of massage coming up, boob massage, both gals were sliding their boobs and bodies on my whole body on both side. Mouth sucking again, boobs on ass, boobs on foot based, breast on my chest, breast on face, and toe suckingโ€ฆ.. you name it, 2 pair of breasts are all over every part of my body. The trainee doesnโ€™t do much though..

After that 313 dried me up, and lay me on the bed with my face down.
They start another round of sucking on me. This one is nice and sexy, they lay me on my chest against the bed. 313 and s88 have some hot water in their mouth and start sucking my back. ( you know, like you suck on the skin and drag from top of my back to my butt, the lips didnโ€™t leave my back while doing it, you can feel the skin was suck and pull by their mouth and from shoulder to butt) each of them take 1 side of my back. (Its call massage with mouth or something ). It was great, after the back then the leg. WOWโ€ฆโ€ฆ as good as my back. Its making me hard on again. After the mouth massage, then I changed to a knee position with my head down, ass hole penetration time with their tongue, both also trying so hard to go deeperโ€ฆโ€ฆ hehe . โ€ฆ feels like being rapeโ€ฆthen the show started, they bring out the pink double headed dildo, 2 very long condoms were put on both end of the dildo, s88 and 313 take one side of the dildo and start fucking at itโ€ฆ wow, hand on each other breast , squeezing, dildo fucking each otherโ€ฆโ€ฆnot sure about other , the scene is making me a hard on.. ( I Think the service is call โ€œking of Kung Fuโ€)

Hard onโ€ฆ
Now lets the fucking starts againโ€ฆ.pretty much the same as the 1st encounter as above, taking turn on fucking both girlsโ€ฆ.. only different was , after all that, still cant come and I want to take on the trainee. Starting to touch the trainee, her face turn red so fastโ€ฆ and when I put it in her, her face was all red and the moaning sound are so like first time being fuck feelโ€ฆ. Not bad at all. While doing her ,both the senior lick on the trainee breasts. Man oh man , still cant load my armies,โ€ฆ. Then I asked the s88 and 313 to do a trib ( leg cross and pussy to pussy rubbing next to me while I do the trainee). They agreed, now s88 and 313 have their leg cross at each other and pussy facing each other and getting closer, then start rubbing. ( Cant really see the actual pussy rubbing, well at least the reality scene is both of them is as close as any scene in the adult movie, both were like fucking mad doing it, rubbing at each other while I fuck the trainee). This is what I came here to seeโ€ฆ. After a long fucking , I still cant have my second load outโ€ฆ.

Then s88 offer me a BJ to release while doing so , 313 and trainee licking my body. After another 5 minutes of jacking me, finally I explodedโ€ฆ..

That was a long 2 hours with 2 shots for meโ€ฆ.. after a long day of travel from Malaysia to Macau to CA ( total of 7 hours travel ) With these load , I m so fucking tired. Man this is worth itโ€ฆ I get to experience and see the real thing, and it is so fucking great.

Both s88 and 313 are RMB500 category. I paid them RMB600.
Trainee is a +1, means RMB100. I paid her RMB150.

Total cost = 600 x 2 + 150
= RMB 1,350

Nite still early, next stop KTV (ๆฑๆ–น้ญ…ๅŠ›).

โ€ฆto be continueโ€ฆ..

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Changping is a town of dongguan city and it is just around 30 minutes train travel from guangzhou east . There are several towns located in Dongguan city such as zhangmutou, Gaobu , Houjie , Humen .etc. 99% of the hotels have sex servives and but chanping is famouse as most of the hk and taiwanese go to chanping as it is convenient to travel from HK by train .To some degree , dongguan should be called men's paradaise in China or china bangkok . Welcome to dongguan !

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Personally ,i have been to Changping many times .My favorite will be Tanglegong and Meibo .Lots of girls for choice and special services on your request . Price ranges from RMB450 to RMB1000 .The best part is that you could see catwalk (all the ladies walk on the seforum.xxxe and waiting for the cients's rose ) and once the girl go to room ,she will have sexy stripe dance to attract you until your brother is hard enough for a love fighting . ..I am a local resident in guangzhou and if any guys needs help here ,pls pm me . I will try to help you out here .

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Hi JJ,

I just like to thank you not only for your great advise. But for keeping a place
like CP open and well alive!For our fellow bros around the world. Because with people like you many people will not know about CP or know what to do once they get there. I know their was alot of trial and error that he had to go through.And he just tells you how to do it right.
It's been 6 long years since I last went there. I know alot has changed since then, Thanks for showing me what's up and saving me alot of potential mistakes that could of wasted alot of time and money!
Your the bond that kept this alive for some of us.

Cheers,
Drew

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
I was just informed that there is a lonely traveler in China right now. He is willing to join up with anyone who is down there now. Canadian Chinese. His name is James Ho and his china cell is 159 1787 2853. Hunting grounds is in ChangPing.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Hi heymikey,
Are you saying that the Sauna in the Sheraton is back in business again? I'm asking since in March 2010 the sauna there has offered just regular massage, "no sex massage", so I went in the evening to Kande club and to the Well Garden (not bad!)

What can you tell about the KTV in Sheraton? What is the experience there for someone who can't speak Chinese?

Cheers,
arak.72

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Hey guys, Gonna be in CP on the 13OR14 of NOV (yet to decide)
Coming in from Hong kong for about 3-4nights
Anyone free or around to hang out and just get ladies? =p

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Bros, no need to copy the whole discussion with your post. Just your reply will do. Kinda long to get to the message.

Caricari,

I cant confirm whether I can be there in May. I have a trip planned for 1st of April. Cant even confirm that yet. You know, everyone has their own preferences when it comes to sex.

Lets get philosophical. There are those who like to go straight down to business and just pay for it. Others like the socializing and getting to know the person before getting down to it. There are a lot of reasons behind such preferences and the main ones are the present circumstances in their home country and the marital status and the age of a guy.

Why does man go for sex with different partners, as many as possible? To populate the species? Nope, that idea has been thrown out along with the dinosaurs. Its plain and simple. We want "Fresh Meat". We get tired of the same body. We cannot avoid our wives cause we signed a contract but girlfriends, we change all the time. Cause we need "Fresh Meat", right? Read on if you think I am right.

Reason #1: If your hometown has an ample supply of hookers, especially chinese girls, then you might not go for them in CP, as nothing new. No freshness. You would go for things that are new and not readily available back home. Be it KTVs, Saunas or just straight and simple hookers (barber shops).
#2: A married guy no longer, not allowed to, get the thrill of going out with a girlfriend. The feeling of a new girl beside you, holding hands, electric shock, smell of their hair, touch of their waist, touch of their legs, wanting to see their tits, wanting to fuck... all these feelings disappear after roughly 2 yrs of marraige. Sometimes longer, sometimes shorter. Depends if you can keep the romantic fire going. So a married guy would most likely go for KTV, having the time to talk with a girl, socialize with her, hold her, feel her waist, her young body. All these actions are pointing to a longing to have a gf again. The feelings of being young again.
#3: For an older guy, sex is not the ultimate goal. It is just part of the goal. Companionship is just as important. A younger guy would tend to go for sex, sex, sex, the more the merrier. A younger guy might be more interested in service than a young girl. An older guy would be more interested in having young flesh below him. Fuck the service, seen them all. So as you can see its all different. Nothing is written in concrete. All that is written will not apply to everyone but it would make sense to most.

So if someone is not interested in socializing and spending time drinking in a KTV, what do they do?
- One choice is the Barber shops. If you are in ChangPing, go to the front entrance of Lion Hotel during the daytime. There are usually 4-5 drivers hanging around there. These are reputable drivers and they have to pay Lion Hotel to be there. Very safe. Dont go for the drivers hanging around the train station. Lots of thieves there. Ask them to bring you to a Barber shop. Pay the 50-100 to the driver and make sure they wait for you outside and ensure that you are safe. Read one of my discussion on what to do when you get to a barber shop. One fuck is RMB 150 to 200 if you fuck there. Pay more and bring a girl back home for 24 hrs and fuck all u want. These girls are young and have no experience whatsoever. Do not expect anything at all. You are lucky if they even know how to give a BJ.
- 2nd choice is the saunas. Most hotels have them. Age of girls range from 19-29. Most are 300 and the models are 400. Room rate is extra. They have experiences galore. Trust me, no one can service a guy better than a sauna girl from DongGuan. Cp is part of DongGuan. Dont expect your wife to be able to do it. Experience will remembered for the rest of your life. Here is the deal. Lets say, you go to a sauna and had the most amazing time of your life. You like this girl and want to keep her for a few days. Not just to fuck but hang together while you are there. How much??? First and foremost condition, she has to like you. She doesnt, forget it. No amount of coaxing will do. 2nd condition, money. She will get a fine if she doesnt show up for work. Its around 100 per day. Then she might get 3 clients a day if she is gorgeous. Thats another 900. So if you can pay her at least 1000 a day, then it should be ok. But talk to her and negotiate. Put yourself in her shoes, whats better? Fucking with just one guy a day or going to lineups the whole day and getting fucked by 2-3 different guys a day and one of them is an old man with no teeth??? HaHa. So try. You might be surprise.

I see by your flag that you are from Switzerland. Been to Zurich a couple of times and found it very scenic. Remembered my first chocolate fondue. Didnt have any chance to go hunting cause wife was there. But I remembered that everything was so expensive. So CP would be very cheap for you guys. You are young and your blood flows fast so go to CP with your friends and have a race !!! Whoever can fuck the most can get home in a stretcher !!! HaHa

Cheers,
JJ Zhugege

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
I assume that they are all about the same. My rates at Hui Hua were about RMB 320/night. At CP Peninsula (Bandao) it's been RMB279. It's common practice to boost the rate about RMB5 for Friday and Saturday nights.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Damn...Zgg....you are the man!!! Wow you really have great tips...!! I will remember the places, the advices etc you gave. I hope to get a great time in CP when i get there in May. Would you be around then, if i should need your advice? My 2 friends and i are not really into KTV. We would like to go directly down to business....:) :D Any advice? Is it better to get a girl for overnight or to 2-3 diferent places the whole day thru for single shots? Im looking forward to eating Dim sum...:) too.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
i will going to CP this coming December. anybody know the rate for the New Centuary Hotel?

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Bro, another details explaining how to have fun in Chang Ping! Great Stuff!
i have establish an account in FB for exchange information & photos, hope u get that!
again, salute u for contributing CP info in this threads!
good day, yo~!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
I HIGHLY suggest the Sheraton Dongguan Hotel in Houjie. It is a great 4 or 5 star girl-friendly hotel for about $100/night. They also have a nice sauna (although a bit hidden these days) and a GREAT KTV on-site. This KTV is nice because it allows you to easily return to your room with the girls(s) of your choice without the walk of shame through the lobby. Plus, the girls here are, IMHO, among the best in southern China. Plus, if you ask it can all be billed discreetly to your hotel bill as a nightclub expense. "Technically" the KTV is not owned by the Sheraton, but this is just to protect the corporation.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Bro,

You are in for the time of your life. There are a lot of things that you should start doing. I dont know when you are going but time is not really of an essence. There's lots of time to make plans.

First, If you have not made any hotel plans, you should start doing that. You dont really need a credit card to book any rooms in CP. It depends who your friends are and what their preferences. Lion Hotel is what I mostly choose after staying at more than 10 different hotels in CP. It is about 180 during weekdays and 240 on fridays and saturdays. You would have to reserve 1 day ahead of any weekends because it is quite busy. It is decent by american standars. Clean with a large queen size bed. Virgin Hotel is better but not by much. 50RMB more. HuiHua Hotel more expensive and the rooms are, of course, 4 star. All these hotels includes free breakfast for hotel guests so you dont have to worry. Virgin Hotel offers a "sort of" western buffet mixed with some dim sum. You would call the mummy for KTV to reserve the room for you as well. There are other hotels like, PP, Lucky, HouMei but I didnt like them. These are all located on main street, CP where there are always activities 24/7. Safer and lots more things to see. Not good to stay out of town where you have to take a taxi everytime you want to visit a restaurant, etc. A few laundry place on main street as well cause you need washing done.

2nd, you choose your first KTV with the hotel you are staying in, The mummy does not make any money reserving your hotel rooms, on as a favor. So reserve the KTV with her for the first night. There are 3 different types of KTVs in CP. I am sure you would have read about them on my blog on mpnet. I would visit Lion (XiongShi) for the catwalk style, Virgin (JunYue) or HuiHua for normal line-up style and FuHao for the flower street style. Try to visit a different KTV a night. Dont stick to one place. You can try New Century (BanDao), TaoYuan, FanChuan, etc. These are all good places in CP. Places like Miraton, HouMei, Lucky, sucks. Dont waste your time. After visiting all these places at least once, then you can go back to the places you like. Remember to always take the business cards of the mummy whose girls you are going out that night. Then you can call them if they give you trouble at night. If you like to visit HouJie, then you can visit KTVs that I have introduce in my blog as well. Places like ChangShiJi, JiangLong or KanDe. You just have to book your KTV for the first night and 2nd night. Decide where to go after you have some fun. You might want to do something else on the third night since you have so much time there.

3rd, you are socializing with clients who do not speak chinese. Teach them something like,
How are you, I like you, I love you, drink, You are pretty, Blow Job, etc. Something simple they can follow. I brought some caucasians on several occasions and they had a fucking good time even with no chinese. Teach them how to play the die game, lying die or the lucky game, etc. What I did was went to the first KTV at least 30 mins before choosing the girls and playing a few games among the guys first before the girls entered. If you wait, I can tell you that it will be very confusing as you have to translate as well as teaching games. But I have not seen any guy that did not have fun with me if I am there.

4th, once you know when you are going to arrive and where, try to call the driver and arrange pick-up at the airport. Safer that way and cheaper than taking the train. Problem is the driver info I gave you, only have a sedan. If you have more than 4 guys, I would have to give you another driver who drives a van. Can fit 6 guys with luggage. More expensive but only by 100RMB. Not much to share among few guys.

Now comes the most interesting section. What would I do if I am going? I would definitely go for a KTV at night. I would bring a girl back for overnight. In the morning, I would leave the girl sleeping in my room while I wake up a little early for the free breakfast. If the girl can wake up as well, then she would get a free breakfast. Main thing is make sure your valuables are kept locked up. Dont pay the girl when you leave or else she'll be gone when u come back. After breakfast, I will come back and get the girl to get a shower and then I would do it another time. After that, pay her and send her off. Before she goes, make sure you keep her phone number. In case you want to call her back another night. After that, I might go for a small nap or go out shopping. Around 3 I would go take a bath at one of those bathing places in CP. Best one I have been to is in Lion Hotel.

If you go to the right side of the restaurant of Lion hotel, you would get to another entrance of Lion. I dont remember what floor but just ask for the bathing floor. There you get a hugh communal pool for the guys where you can have hot tub, steam room, etc. Then you would dress up in a dressing gown and relax in the large lounge area. You can have neck, head, foot massages there. Or you can get to a private room to have a body massage. This relaxing activity can last you for 2-3 hours so make sure you have enough time for dinner and then another KTV. Dinner is little early in CP cause you want to be at KTV early so you can have the best choice of girls. Dont want to be picking the girls after the best are gone. Dinner as early as 5pm and the get to KTV by 630. Make sure that you have your KTV room number when you arrive. Get it from mummy when you book the room.Then have fun.

After the KTV, usually around 2am, we would all be a little hungry. We would usually go to "Tsui Wah" for noodles and rice or even to Lion Hotel for some late night dimsum. Then you bring the girl up to the room and maybe get some nice surprises. lol.

Around once every 3 days, I would go to the sauna, for sex. I go to HuiHua. I have been to at least 5 places in CP and they are all great in service. Couldnt get anything like the DonGuan style sauna. Famous throughout China. Prices for the girls are all the same 300 for regular and 400 for models. HuiHua has models but I dont go for them. In China, models mean taller but not necessary prettier. Difference is the price of 200-300 for the rooms. HuiHua is the most expensive with nicer rooms and lots more girls to choose from. Lion, Virgin, HuiMei are all the same. Dont need to make appt. Get a business card after you get there and promise mgr that you will make appt next time. Same shit. Best time to go for teh most choices is at 7pm at night. Kinda clash with KTV so I only go during afternoon. Dont be mistaken, I still have over 50 girls to choose from. Still lots.

I only have been to barber shops a few times. In the afternoon, if you have nothing to do, then ask the driver to bring you to a barber place. Follow the instructions I gave you and you wont go wrong. Try not to fuck there cause those places are pretty dirty. I rather bring a nice girl back to my room for a few hours of fun before dinner. And then KTV again! Remember to get business card of mummy. And always remember to get phone number of girl incase you dont meet anyone nice that night and you need to have company for the night. She will always give you her number so she can get return business.

I always ask for phone numbers and by the time I leave CP, I have so many phone number and names of girls that I dont even remember. So now, what I do is take a picture with cell phone and attach it to the phone number. Most would be ok with it. And since I am getting one picture, I always ask for a few more and I usually get it because I tell her that "she is so beautiful". Just to let you know, there are a lot of ways to get what you want without directly asking for it.

Now come restaurants. If you want to go for dimsum, go to HuiHua, Virgin, Miraton, etc. Lion is no longer good for dimsum. These restaurants are much newer and HuiHua has got great soups. Other than that there are a lot of smaller restaurants on main street. TsuiWah is a favorite of mine for fried noodle, rice, bbq pork and stuff.

Well, I could not think of anything else. I am sure I still I have a lot to tell.

So go have fun and remember to wear condomns... haha lol

JJZ

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
HI JJ,

Your right marriage with child is a long prison sentence to be away from CP.
I'm planning to stay for 3weeks and will be hosting 4 other friends at 1 week to 2weeks at a time, At random per friends depending on their work schedule.
I would like to experience everything CP has to offer starting from the cheap barber shops to the KTV's.
What would you recommend for the first week of CP?
And what massage place would you recommend, From legit to full service?
Lions was very good for dim sum, Is it still the same or any changes I should know about?
And thanks, I changed my friends plans from going to elsewhere to going to CP. This is their 1st time in china and none of them speak any chinese.
I speak both cantonese and mandarin so I'm ok. I just want my friends to enjoy their stay here.

Drew

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
One or 2 friends and I will be in Changping from 15th October 2010 for 7 days. I have been to CP 3 times and know just a little bit here and there. Anyone interested to join us for KTV etc PM me. :)

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Image.jpg
Bro Michealangelo,
Read my report from May this year. Just be careful at the KTV. You`ll spend more than you think. If you want a good fxxk, look for overnights girls. You only pay for what is asked for and no hidden charges. If you wanna have drinks,sing and spend time before the big finale at the end then go for KTV.
Wish you and your friends great time at CP.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 2
Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Hatti , Jenny, Cici, Lulu, Pinky, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  2. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  3. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @โค๏ธโค๏ธ Spanish โค๏ธJapaneseโค๏ธ Korean๐Ÿ‘ girls working Markham โค๏ธno rush โ˜€๏ธgood services โ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 calling more information
  4. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  7. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, ELLA & MAGGIE. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5โ€™1โ€ with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Wawa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  9. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl (Jasmine) in Friday and Saturday
  10. Shangri-la Spa:
    โค๏ธThe insatiable Coco is back at Shangri-la ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ“ฃGive us a holler 647 695-6354๐Ÿ“ฃ
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ437665551
  12. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Baby๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herse
  13. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  14. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  15. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ : Bobo, Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Summer slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Tina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  19. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service ๐Ÿฅ‘Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  20. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tiffany๐Ÿ’‹Amy๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  21. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธNina๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธAlisa๐ŸŒธSelina๐ŸŒธAnjali โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  22. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  23. tgirlunicorn:
    London Ontario love to been someone's special sugar baby n will do anything my daddy wants as long as I get to dress and act like his personal whore serious daddy's only 5196708564...plz txt only
  24. See You Health Center:
    Candy๐Ÿ’• She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ๐Ÿฅ‘ Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  25. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MEERA, SALMA, ANGELINA, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  26. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, RIYA, SASHA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  27. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working Reinella wellness, Selina, Sasha, Jenny, Pinky, Grace, Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan, โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  28. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl Jenny BoBo in Thursday
  29. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  31. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ new girls today !!Viennese, Singapore ๐Ÿ‘good service ๐Ÿ‘sexy hot girlโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹ booking now !๐Ÿ’‹โค๏ธโ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 get more information โ˜€๏ธ
  32. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  33. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธMaria๐ŸŒธSusan๐ŸŒธIsabella๐ŸŒธTina๐ŸŒธCassy โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  34. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. ๐Ÿ’œYOYO๐Ÿ’œ is a young Chinese SUPERSTAR, beautiful face & very sexy petite body, who can satisfy your desires with her incredibly varied talents. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  35. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธLuna๐ŸŒธLulu๐ŸŒธValentina โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  36. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  38. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  39. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage kasa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  40. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, TIFFANY & YARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute 33โ€ booty
  41. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary๐Ÿ’‹Lisa๐Ÿ’‹Coco๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  43. See You Health Center:
    Lin๐Ÿ’•โ€จVery Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, CIM โ€จ ๐Ÿฅ‘Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  44. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful se
  45. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Vivian 25โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30โ€™s, cute GFE Ella and sexy Tina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน2 girls ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366๐Ÿ‘ New girl Cherry and Luna ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธYou are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  47. pedro1124:
    Wondering if anyone has any info on Sunny Foot Spa 888 of Sunny Foot Spa 1900 ?
  48. nurescort:
    Best Escort Service in Mumbai - https://livemumbaiescorts.com
  49. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ cici busty and sexy girl working in Nu spring spa ๐Ÿ’‹ good service hot body โค๏ธโค๏ธ booking now ! 416-669-8508
  50. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 ๏ผ‡ Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Lisa๐Ÿ’‹Tiffany๐Ÿ’‹Amy๐Ÿ’‹, all of them are young and beautiful with first-class service, from China๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณTaiwan๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌKorea๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ทIf you want a massage, please contact us at 9052375885๐Ÿ“ž4163565876, you can send SMS
Back