Massage Parlor Reports

Rtff led me to believe that subjet AMP was open. Some of you posting cryptic words like happy or happiness got my hopes up. I went by there today and the door is padlocked. So unless they relocated, I suspect they are still closed. I walked up to 14 and K and that place was dark as well. Went accross the street to Vermont and they were open. Saw Tisha. She gave a great massage but was upfront in saying they don't do sex there. Total cost was.6. No extras, no tip.

Found myself in the Shaw area today and stopped to check out RIO. Had a handwritten sign on the door that read "We are closed for business". No other info on the door. Unfortunately, I ran out of time and didn't get a chance to head anywhere else.

Some of us are more "attached" than others. It took every fiber of my being to stay out of this one.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Image.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 6
I was looking for something convenient and new so I stopped by at a non-FS place. Maybe a handjob if you are lucky. A pretty Korean lady, not the youngest but not old either, greeted me and told me to wait while she would get me my therapist. I declined and said I wanted her instead. She thought about this for a moment and then told me to wait. After the TS, I received a nice license-worthy massage. On the flip, she began to give me the standard HJ when I asked her to get naked. She thought about this for a moment and then gave in, but did not take off her panties. I asked her for a BBBJ but she just ignored me and sucked on my testicles.

"I want to have sex," she said.

"Then let's do it," I replied.

"I'm on my period."

Thanks a lot for nothing. I eventually popped but decided to try my luck again. On my second visit, I skipped the massage and when she began to jerk me off, I asked her why she wasn't getting naked. She laughed and stripped. Once again, I asked for sex and it seemed like she ignored me. However, she got on top of me and began to rub my dick on her pussy and soon her juices were flowing. I once again asked her for sex and she buried her head in my shoulder and sighed heavily. I then inserted my dick into her pussy and we were off to the races. Full bareback service. Awesome. We did our best to keep quiet so nobody outside would know what we were doing and I eventually popped outside on her pussy. Nice. I tipped her very well. Too well. I can't remember exactly how much, but I think it might have been $250 including the house.

On the third visit, I asked her for a BBBJ. She obliged and then I told her to lay down and it was time for some more BBFS. This time, the table was a little creaky so we really had to go out of our way to be quiet. I came outside and I gave her $160 including the house.

Good times.

What an interesting set of questions. First of all ... that segment of market is very segmented.

#1 There are traveling indyes, and they starts from $.8 hourly.
#2 There are indyes who are resident on permanent basis, and usually they starts from $$.5 hourly.
#3 There are agencies, which starts from $$.0 hourly.
#4 Other, and I'll not consiter them

I beleive that You will find #1 @cheap hotel in 99% CASES, and #2 and #3 - they do rent apartments often.

Advaneforum.xxxes of that segment are : You may get combination of two for one hour, like: 2 pops, or 2 bjobs, or pop+bjob.

Goung to that segment absolutely means no TS. Shower is offered, but, in the case of #2 and #3, You, probably, will get fresh towel, and, probably, You may get slightly used towel in the case of #1.

No hot towels, and cleaning could be done with just a cleenex or brownies, but You always can get second and third shower.

Mediocre massage, and usually it is too short.

Rushing - especially for #1.

GFE - I know couple of asian providers, who could be considered as real GFE. However, I've got that GFE effect on secons/third visit, and through extended hours. It is very possible get GFE with #2, it is possible with #3, but it is rather rare at #1

I would say - that segment of market is very different from AMP. And I am much more frequent @ AMP because of it has many advaneforum.xxxes, like: good hygiene, good massage, stable service and good peoples.

However, going with #2 on long term basis could be very interesting, with absolutely no rushing, no time watching, dfk's, conversations, candles, vines, etc, etc, etc ...

Be Safe,
Aman

After hearing all the rave reviews of Orange, I decided to go check it out myself for the first time a few days ago.

I'm greeted by a skimky-dressed 40 yo woman. I was hoping real hard that she's the mamasan and is going to bring in someone way younger. But turns out that she's the one. So I ask for a lineup. She leaves and another girl walks in (mid-30s). She said they're the only 2 available, and that there were 2 other girls, but they were with clients. So I settled with her. Her name was May.

Started off with her ask for $.6 up front. So I obliged to not make a scene.

Then off to the ts. Wow! 5 stars! Best ts I've had in a long time. I felt really squeeky clean. Cleaner than when I take my own showers at home.

Then the massage. I would give it a 4.9 out of 5 stars. Almost a 5 star, except when when it came to my toes, she used too much pressure squeezing them. When I told her to lighten up, she insulted me by saying, "If it hurts, it's your fault." That docked .1 star. Otherwise, a very thorough and excellent massage service.

Then the special deed. Started with blowing and kissing my toes and worked on up to my neck. From her breath, I could tell this girl is a chain smoker. I had one of the best ts's ever, and now my squeeky clean body gets all saliva'd up with trashy smoke. ewwwwwwwwwww! But she tries her best. Mish, then doggy, then mish again to final pop. And she then asks me for a tip on top of the $.6 I gave to her earlier. That blew me away! WTF are you mongers doing who's tipping on top of the usual. Don't EVER tip them more than the $.6. It screws every fellow monger up. Just give them what they deserve and nothing more.

Anyways, while her attitude is a 4 out of 5 stars, her service was a 2 out of 5 stars.

Here's the recap: 5 TS, 4.9 Massage, 4 attitude, 2 extra service.

Great place for a bath if you need it. Great place for a massage. Terrible place for extra ending. Go elsewhere for that.

Peace...

After being disappointed several times with the older Green stock, I've been wandering. The Royal Yumi was bigger and older than me and I should have just left. She must have been a mother several times over. So loose I could just fall out.

Julie at Gold/3rd was quite good but bilked me for an extra 2 jax in advance. Definitely worth it for $1, but will look elsewhere. I hate $ in advance.

No problem.

http://easternpleasure.com/ ($200/hr)
http://choiceangels.com/girls.html ($200/hr)
http://www.sexykangels.com/gallery.php ($160/hh or $200/hr)

Disclaimer that all of these pictures are photoshopped and a select few of these girls have ugly faces. But when you see them, chances are high that you won't be disappointed by their bodies.

Oh wait, you meant in DC? :( :( :(

Jake saw a young girl with big tatas at Green, so that's probably the best starting point. Would love to see reviews of her.

Always perform as if you're on camera. That's all it comes down to. These days you never know when you might show up on YouTube...

I suspect if it were true...which I doubt...it is for security. It would explain some of the admiring smiles of the mamasan though... ;-)

Decided to take the Pepsi challenge at carriage house based on some promising reviews. She has a nice slim body but appeared very cautious at first since she didn't know me. I thought her face was only average, but as she warmed up a bit she began to smile a bit more and relax and looked better. I was ready to give a 6/7 but will upgrade to an 8 as she seemed to get nicer as the session went on. YMMV. Nice hands, good massage

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 5
During my recent business trip to DC, I was looking for a quick release today before a meeting so I went back to my regular AMP. However, mostly places that I used to go are closed for some reason (PM me if you know why) , so I decided to go to Physical Center in the Arlington from BP Ad. This place was a bit more upscale then places I had visited. I had a very good looking Korean lady from NYC, great little body, friendly said she's new. She's very pretty, all natural and a nice personality. Good massage. I haven't been to an AMP in a while so it was great time for muscle relaxing. Fully satisfied. Worth a visit.

That would be Gina, Gucci (although the Cucci was nice LOL), Laura and Pinky (maybe she was kind of Picky come to think of it). There were some others stars there, but they weren't around for very long.

...and on to the topic at hand, I agree...seems like some sort of breakfast meat anyway...

Thanks for bringing it to everybody's attention RM...

Why you act like the mpnet FIVE-OH? You got Po-Po blood running through you? Shaking down a brother! DAMN.

A skrulnik? Look it up, fool!

Went to 1818 and got in just before closing time and was given Tina. I had read a few posts mentioning her name going back last year but never met her before. The reviews about her looks are true, she has a nice tanned but not dark body and a pretty face. Only negative is that I can't rate her looks higher because of her bangs (reminds me of the female version of the male bowl cut). Maybe the next time she visits the hair salon, I can rate her looks at least an 8.

Very friendly and talkative as she gave a thorough massage. On the flip, I got a clear look at her naked body which was pretty good eyecandy. Kissed up and down my body. Some CBJ before hopping on for cowgirl where she remained for a good bit before asking me to get on top. That's a plus, I've found the girls I enjoy the most are the ones who don't half-ass cowgirl for ten seconds before asking to switch. Went to doggy and then missionary. She wasn't very flexible, but oh well. Her breasts definitely feel nice, though they are fake.

Can anyone versed in plastic surgery explain why some girls have rock hard tits while others feel plush? And a better question is, why don't they all choose the plush feeling ones?

Afterwards, she was very cuddly and playful which is always a great touch. Session itself was standard fare but her personality and attitude were great. I will rate her looks higher if she gets a better hair-do (unless the bangs are there to cover some sort of grotesque demonic horn).

Repeat? Yes.

If you go to 1818 and are looking for a pretty girl, I say go with Mina or Tina. Servicewise, your mileage may vary as I see Tina does have a bad review. The only reason Mina and Tina are still working in DC is because both live in the area. Even if business is slow, it's convenient for them to stay near home. The other two girls at the establishment are Annie and Cherry. Not surprisingly, I found neither very pretty.

After my visit to the 4th floor at 1333, I walked around to get a bite to eat and see some other places.

I found the places on M, though there were a lot of people around.

I then went down to the 1413 place, walking right it past it the first time. The bar right above it had a bouncer and valets, so I was thinking that it might be a little uncomfortable going down those stairs. I know I should be past that by now, I know who cares. But I liked the fact that I could sort of slip into supra more unnoticed.

Anyway, it was cold wet night and a lousy one for walking around, especially for this kid from Cali. But for the US, I still like the AMP scene here.

Thanks again guys, your posts were helpful to get me what I was looking for.

Women in AMPs are no more trapped than we are. They continue to live this life largely because of money. There is a small portion of individuals being held against their will, but the statistics is very small.

These ladies will continue to live this life. Why? A large portion of them are not trained for anything else. This is vocational training at its best. Although I did meet one lady who was a teacher back in the mother land, other than that, the variation is very limited.

I know two former ladies who married and decided to give up the life. One pursues a career in real estate and the other works in a rug and tug place. Rug and tug are considered non-sexual to these ladies. Go figure.

This brings up another point about the pursuing a relationship with these ladies. From my experience, if you consider having a relationship with them, their professional life will always be a crutch in the relationship. Regardless if they are working in or managing an AMP, they will always be involved in this life. Be sure you are OK with taking part in it. For example, reading about how your wife services others on this board and the insane things that these people write about. If you are unaffected by such fictional accounts, then by all means, marry them all.

The chances of them leaving this life is slim to none. However, if your monthly income ranges from 20-40 thousand a month, then you may have some leverage in the negotiation.

Just a thought,

Ian

Can we get away from the price/girl/BS talk. Someone, anyone go out and get some. Hopefully I'll get a chance this week, maybe early next week. I'll go. Happy at 1413 sounds promising. Last time I was there I had Nana. Incredible experience. I would recommend her. Nice ass, trim clam, perfect boobs. No nonsense type of girl. She likes the hand signs too, so nothing gets said incase LE happens to be listening. Besides, all I did was go for a nice back massage and it turned into a back massage and a foot massage.

Hoping the price/debate will go away. I agree that we need to keep the price down, but it's like gasoline, we all need it no matter what the price.

That's all I'm going to say about that (thus spoke Forrest Gump)

Cabbie!

Shoutbox
  1. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💘💐Tuesday, 💞💋 Judy, 💋medium body, shapely girl, outgoing and friendly, very smooth skin, nice boobs, does great relaxation with full menu options. 🏵 Fifi, a strong, full body 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  2. lotushubspa:
    otus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Anna 💋Cici💋Coco💋all of them are young and beautiful with first class service from china Taiwan Korea lf you want a massage please contact us at 9052375885.4163565876 you can send SMS Quote
  3. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA, MIMI & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60. Mimi has a very versatile range
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  6. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Amanda, Candy, Sasha, Ocean, Grace, Yuki and Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  7. See You Health Center:
    Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  8. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style🥑 Linda💕 She is Vietnamese Very Spicy Sexy Girl Beautiful Face 🥑With Exotic Eyebrow Shape Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 647-446-0886
  9. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. AliceSpa:
    TUESDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 3 Sexy Young Girls Today at Alice Spa: EVA (12pm-9pm), Student, half Korean/Half Chinese, baby face 24, C Cups, curvy body, juicy ass, bbbj cim dfk cof, cutie with great service. Come and enjoy! KITTY (2pm to 9pm ): is a new Korean girl, super busty, small body, new to the business. Very friendly, no rush, dfk, bbbj, cim, cof, rim, titf*k
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Rita🥰A brand new girl from Northeast China of Russian descent has just arrived, a young sexy beauty with smooth white skin, natural 32C breasts with big juicy nipples and fantastic tight little bum bum waiting to be kissed and spanke
  13. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. SUNRISE SPA
  14. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, NAYLA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  15. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Best Massage Rachel, & Wendy 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra..
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: CICI, CINDY & JENNY. CICI is a young, slim & beautiful Chinese gem, petite 5’2” & 100 Lbs with firm but soft C Cups & the absolute best of services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best!
  18. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 college student lily and Asian girl Jenny Amy in Tuesday &&Persian girl Jasmine in Wednesday
  19. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Luna🌸Fran🌸Brandy🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  20. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA, MIMI & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60. Mimi has a very versatile range
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, ASHA, SANA, ANGEL, MEERA, JIYA, PAYAL PEARL, NISHA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25’s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30’s, cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire🌸Maria🌸Nina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Table shower Body scrub 👍 👍👍 New girl Anna young and beautiful professional Thai massage, Luna hot body slide 👍👍👍😘 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  26. sunnyrocks:
    Can someone suggest me any discreet places like girls who operate from private condos
  27. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa ❤️ Viennese Singapore Korean girls , ❤️❤️good relax massage 💋sexy Girls 💋good service 💋☎️416-669-8508🚗7-15 Karachi dr Markham
  28. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ PRETTI, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  30. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish/Latin white skin and new Asian Jenny in Monday & college student in Tuesday
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Rose🌹 - A sexy new addition to our line u
  32. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  33. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎ 416-988-2950
  34. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: CHLOE, JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ CHLOE is new, slim sexy figure with nice C or D Cups, a pretty face, and great services. JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish
  35. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎️647-446-0886
  36. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, NAYLA & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  37. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jessica😍 She is a young, captivating massage girl from Korea who combines her gentle touch with an intuitive sense of what her clients need. Her soft, skillful hands and soothing presence create an atmosphere of deep relaxation and
  38. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  39. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  40. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Yuki slime 30’s open mind and Young fun Selina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    a✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Aletta🌸Fran🌸Anjali 🌸Mel ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Angela, Cindy & Ruby. Angela is a slim, young, small and very beautiful lady, busty with a nice ass, who can fulfill you in many ways. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups
  44. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Brandy🌸Ivy🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & YUMI AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills YUMI is a sexy skinny Chinese babe, short with big boobs, nice smile & very good services.
  46. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  47. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, ELLA & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  48. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  49. sunnyrocks:
    Condo massage
  50. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 new Asian girl Amy in later tonight &Spanish /Latin white skin girl in Monday
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator