Dong Guan - Almost Everything you ever wanted to know

Made my 2nd trip to Dongguan this year. But this time was different, There had been a fire in one of the discos where many people died, and there were both police and fire department raids on the bars and KTVs for fire safety inspections. So the KTV i went to last time said no nude shows or anything. I was staying at the Richmond Garden 5 star resort in Humen City, beautiful place with a lake around it, for only 480 rmb a night. Decided to try to hotel sauna service. got lead to a hotel room, and got to pick from 6 girls. I got a 20 year old from Dongbao, about 166cm, great body with nice b-cuips. Started with a shower wash and BBBJ for about 20 minutes, and then to the bed for some massage, and she was very good (pleasant surprise), Then more BBBJ and then on to full service. The girl was about 8/10 for looks, and 9/10 body, and 9/10 for service, with good attitude, but spoke very little english. Total time 2 hours. Total damage, 100 rmb for room, and 500 rmb to the girl. Very good experience.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
It is simply 'Lion Hotel' or 'Xiong 2 Shi 1' in Mandarin. You must have mistaken Cantonese 'Hong Xi' as 'Red Lion'. Instead it is 'Male Lion' in direct translation.

Yup, one of the good places.:)

Any smaller modern cities in China is cheaper than Hong Kong and Macau with the exception of Shanghai which is pretty expensive similar to Hong Kong.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
Jwilly - Guangzhou is a shithole in my personal opinion. I was there last year for 2 fuckin' hot humid agonizing days of trying to find massage/suana establishments but to no avail because i can't read Chinese characters. The majority of Guangzhou people can't speak English. Or maybe I just miss Shenzhen too much and decided to grab a train back there.:D

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Why don't you take the girl back to your hotel room? It would be nicer and cleaner than doing it in their place.

You also don't need to have a taxi driver take you all over the place. Just tell the taxi to take you to Yalan hotel and the mamason will find you.

What a review!! Prize for longest review on mpnet? i got tired just reading it, but great wok. Sorry, work.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
I would suggest leaving your TV on also. This has worked for me for over 20 years...

Cheers,

Attachments

• Image.jpg
I am considering teaching there since I am in Korea now and the pussy scene is just for lookin at from what I gather-

is Ghounzhou good? how about china in general?

was in Ghounzhou 6 years ago and picked up a normal girl for weekend

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
"Tell them you are a US Citizen and you are looking for a wife. You will get anyone you please. Maybe not on the first night but within a few days for free. Just bring her out. That's all.
The only bad thing is when you dump her, You might feel uncomfortable to go where you met her."

Telling a girl you are wife hunting just to get sex is pretty low. You can be up-front about your intentions and get sex without hurting a girl's feelings. They are, after all, human, just like you. They deserve your respect.
I've seen postings on the Internet where ladies have published the names and passport numbers of guys who con them into having sex, so if this is your M.O., beware.

What Up fellow changping visitor? I enjoy reading about your trip. It reminds me of the last 8yrs. that i been going there. I had to miss this year because I got marry and can't shake my wife.
I like to comment on a few times. Everything you said is true about Changping
but you fail to mention about the hidden street houses which houses believe it or not more girls than the KTV'S. Hard to believe? Well the girls at the KTV are sponsered by the big hotels, So they more stiff and less intimate than ones hidden at the houses. Advaneforum.xxxes for the houses? A quickie or oneshot is only 200rmb not 500rmb like the KTV'S and the all nighters is 600rmb not 800rmb. And furthermore the girls are more intimate with you.
#1)For starters the mama son promises for a bj or you don't pay.
#2)You can start getting a girl at 12noon and later about 1pm, The 12noon girls usually didn't get any work the night before, So she is ready for work.
#3) That means you get the girl for 24hrs not after 6pm.
#4) She is free to be yours for 24hrs and if you break the ice by buying some cheap stuff for her at the mall. It goes a long way. You will have more time to bond with her not just instant sex. The kisses and bj's will follow and
you will have less dead fishes.
#5) You can save lots of money from going to KTV'S everynight.
How do you find these hidden houses?
#1) Go to any cab driver and tell them you want a pretty girl.
And he will drive you to some of the mama sons that he knows.
Don't worry he is paid commission from the mama son. Just paid 30rmb for the ride. Some cab drivers does this for free, But he will charge the mama son more commission and the girl will ask you for more money.
Disadvaneforum.xxxe:
#1) This places are run down and somethings no easy to get to.
#2) This places are subject to random raids by local police.
If you get caught inside the houses the police will give you a warning if you are a US Citizen. Because KTV'S are sponsered by the big hotels that's why you pay more for everything. The big hotels are your protection from the police and gangsters, So don't worry.
I once had a girl who had a boyfriend that decided to knock on my door.
And said the girl is going home. The floor supervisor called the police and the boyfriend got his ass kicked from the police and the supervisor said He was sorry for the incident and asured me it will never happen again.
If you are staying for a long period of time, A month or more try for some legit chicks at the mall, maids, waitress, cashier, massage girls, hotel managers any girl that you see. Tell them you are a US Citizen and you are looking for a wife. You will get anyone you please. Maybe not on the first night but within a few days for free. Just bring her out. That's all.
The only bad thing is when you dump her, You might feel uncomfortable to go where you met her.
Have fun!

anyone know where this place is and the address?

Godofaccu:

Good job on the review, I've lived there for the past 4 years, however I've also managed to marry a local girls so no KTV or fooling around for me...She has a kitchen cleaver and knows how to use it. Ah but I remember the night a few years ago back, held up in the Shan Hu hotel KTV riding out a typhoon... Some of the girls got into a fight and tore each other's clothes off..

A couple of additions though, New Hyatt Regency opened up in Songhsan lake, rumour has it one half is a very large KTV. Either way a great place to stay none the less. Here Dongguan website is up, and photos of goings on can be found on That's Dongguan website. Things do get a little crazy in the expat bars in Dongcheng. Dongcheng also has a large bar street behind New World Garden apartments, VERTY large nightclubs/megadiscos, go go dancers and lots of young ladies.

A bit of safety advice, I've seen posts on other threads about walking the streets, especially in Houjie. My advice, if you don't look Chinese, don't be walking on the streets. Petty crime is on the rise, and just about everyone I know has been robbed at least once. One friend had his car cleaned out of everything, and it was parked in the garage of the Sheraton in Houjie.

And stay with the "reputable" places,like larger KTV's, hotel saunas, etc. More than one horndog has wound up dead messing around some of the more seedier places.

As far as Changping, quite a happening town, I understand a Changping version of Lan Kwai Fong has opened up. Not sure about the new hotel, I've heard of plans for a new place, but won't know until I get back to Dongguan in Feb.

Happy Cunting
Uncle John

Attachments

• Image.jpg
Hey godofaccu don't let "Mr. David" get you down. Sounds a lot like my old boss, p**k that he was. (and why am I censoring words on a web site about whoring?)

Although I live in Dongcheng full time now, I don't get out mongering much, wife keeps a close tab and also keeps my satisfied, I enjoy reading your posts.
Don't have much experience with Changping, although my wife's family's from there and I was stranded there in the same floods. Got into the village, couldn't get out and I have an SUV.

Do remember one night during a typhoon, karaoke at the Shan Hu Hotel, another place with a show bar with girls that will sit with you or take out, with the karaoke rooms above, if I remember right the rooms even had balconies that overlooked the show bar.

Out with the factory guys, some local Chinese, some Taiwanese, riding out the typhoon, and a gal I had partied with there before, little gal, bit tits and very strong hands. Night gets later, party gets wilder, and all of a sudden two mamasans get into a fight. Not an arguing fight, but clothes ripping rolling around on the floor type of fight. The KTV girls start crying, us guys are just WTF?

Ah, late nights on the prowl, sure miss those days.

Wife's out of town for a couple of weeks at end of the month, may have to experiment around. Hear there's a sauna down the street called the "fishbowl" because all the gals are behind a big window.

And visit the Dongcheng International Hotel again.

Anyway, godofaccu thanks for the posts.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Oh my...it goes with the territory I guess...ungrateful bastards that is.

I ain't your goddamn paid reporter in the field. If I have story to tell, I will f'ing tell it. Disseminate what you want from it because it's all from the good of my damn heart.

I'm not here to filter any of my experiences for your leeching pleasure. If a big contributor to this board had said a comment like yours, I mght have let it slide, but by seeing your recent posts, all you do is complain to people like mimilover and myself who are some of the few real contributors to the china section.

You think it's pathetic? Hey, good for you, but if you want to take a jab at me publicly you have some pretty big fucking nerve.

You don't know me, you don't know what the fuck happened, and you obviously don't pay much attention to anything.

Instead of talking down to those of us left here willing to post, why don't you quit begging strangers to go mongering with you (you don't have any friends or what?) and start posting some reports.

P.S. If you read this thread you would realize I HAVE been to Fuzhou and it was a shithole. If you have any pics or reports to refute me, than by all means post away.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
I'll throw my 2 cents worth...i keep my room off limits by having my "do not disturb" sign on the door at all times and will only call for room service when i can be present or close by while they clean.

If it's a problem, i'll usually hear from housekeeping about why i have a DND sign on my door...they just want to make sure i don't have a bunch of whores tied up in my room thus creating my own little sex shop.

Come to think of it, that's a good idea!

--Perv

Attachments

• Image.jpg
I don't know if you guys want to take it to the level I did, since it's a bit of trouble, but it seemed to work for me. I put some money and other knickknacks in the hotel safe (maybe like $50-100 worth) as a decoy. The rest, along with my pasport, I would hide in a dirty sock with my other dirty laundry, or some other unusual place.

Our guide seemed to think the hotel lockbox was pretty safe, but hell, doesn't hurt to be too safe I guess.

Also, regarding safety, I heard during the country anniversary celebration in early October (first week?) , is the only time you should be wary of police actually busting you for p4p. Not sure if that applies to Changping too.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
GODOFACCU - Great trip report on Changping, Dongguan and nice pictures of this growing city and it also reminds me of a somewhat similar city 4 years back in Fuzhou, China. But why the do you have to ruin this great Chinese pussy hunting report in Changping by telling us a sob story about this 19 year old sobbing Chinese girl you've met? Are you here to look for a wife? a girfriend? or young Chinese pussies?

No, you're here to monger and feeling sorry for a young Chinese girl who you don't even know is somewhat pathetic. By the way, the young girl is a great actress and she almost fooled you into falling in love with her and all she wants from you is a green card. Great job on the trip reports. I'm heading down there in September, anyone interested in hooking up please pm me.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
I'm sad to say my friend that i think you're a bit to late to find any nice/pretty girls at 10:30 in CP (and by the way the big hotel next to miraton is Hue Wah) At 10:30 the girls are already either working or taken home (for overnight), so heres is my experience in the time frame for good (girl) hunting

Red Lion, the oldest KTV in CP and the best no doubt about it.(But Pricey) Better be there early, my friends and I go there at 17:30/18:00 just to be sure the prettiest ones are still there (but the KTV has also the biggest girls selection in the whole town)

Peninsula, a little bit far from the action but close to the train station so quite the nice selection be there around 19:30 latest.

Hue Wah/Hue Mei Same corporation, right on the money street these are the places to be for the moment, big nice KTV. Pretty girls (If you're there on the right time) had my dreams come true in this place (Hue Wah) Be there around 18:30/19:00 to find the best 19:30/20:00 to find the good 21:00 and later for the so-so's, after these hours, Go to the Sauna rooms instead.

The Prince, The big kahunas in hotel been in a HK television serie nice rooms, big KTV, godd suana rooms, but a bit to far from CP for the girls to really go there and work so a really small selections of girls so you gotta work early to go there and find a girl none later then 19:00.

Happy Hunting my friends:D

Many thanks to Godofaccu for his multiple missions into such dangerous places :)

Sojourn > you can apply for a Chinese visa from HK in all travel agencies, it takes normally 4 working days depending of nationality but if you are in a rush, you may have it in 2 or 3 days but the price will be higher.

As I was in the KTV of Miraton Hotel in Changping at 10:30PM, the girls were untasty. I switched to another big hotel closed to Miraton (I do not remember the name), the girls were really ugly. So I decided to go to Sheraton in Houjie where I found 2/3 nice girls (it was midnight at that time).

Can somebody tell me If all KTV girls in Changping are ugly or if I came too late? Thanks in advance.

Shoutbox
  1. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ฅ a cozy spa at 4578 Yonge Street unit 100๐Ÿ’žโฃ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“ฑ
  2. KSpa:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: ANA, KELLY, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ ANA is a pretty lady standing 5โ€™4โ€ & weighing 115 Lbs, with 36C melons and a very sexy body. KELLY stands 5โ€™3โ€ & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. SUKI is 23, 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body.
  3. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’— at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ฅโฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Wednesday, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Ruby, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment โฃโค Apple, ๐Ÿ’žnicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man ๐Ÿ’ž Amy, ๐Ÿ’‹ slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you. ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  4. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: ANGELA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ ANGELA is a slim pretty lady from China, with natural boobs, slim waist and grabbable ass. TINA is a Vietnamese girl with long black hair, slim with nice curves. New to Canada, & speaks English well. Come & welcome her.
  5. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ฅ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Wednesday, โฃโค Alina, ๐Ÿ’‹ awesome body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy. ๐Ÿ’— Lisa, ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  6. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE % SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  7. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  8. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ”ดโฃ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’žTammy,๐Ÿ‘„ full body treatment by an amazing attendant... cheerful and upbeat personality, very fun โค โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  9. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  10. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy, Kelly & Kiki. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services.
  11. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Wednesday,๐ŸŒž โ™ฅ Fifi and ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹ Jenny, ๐Ÿ’‹ shapely, good looking, does a good treatment, nice boobs too, good service... ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  12. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  13. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Yuki 28 years old open mind , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  14. Sundayhacker:
    Burldude12 is a low life loossserrr
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  16. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica sexy body boots bips and Cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  17. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  18. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and ador
  19. KSpa:
    TUESDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: GIGI, NANCY, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ BOBO is a pretty lady of 24Yrs, 5โ€™3โ€ & skinny, with great services. NANCY is Chinese, 23, 5โ€™1โ€ & 105 Lbs sweet & skinny hottie. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5โ€™2โ€, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum.
  20. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, COCO, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. COCO is a beautiful Chinese lady, 1M 60Cms & 50Kgs, possessing nice C Cups. Very friendly
  21. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  22. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Cherry & best massage Rachel ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, ab
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  25. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVA, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  26. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  27. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Anika , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Star ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  28. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Ivy 30 years old with big buttocks , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and Cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, AMANDA, SUSIE, PAYAL PEARL, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Golden Flower Spa:
    โœฐ ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ.๐Ÿš๐Ÿ๐Ÿ .๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham . Candy . (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, friendly...Must See... Monica . (New) Colombian Thailand, beautiful & shapely...Excellent Service... My Linh . a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered... Sonia . from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned...Comfortable service..โœฐ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA โœฐ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham
  32. DkNY2:
    Hollywood spa
  33. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  34. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New hanna young student,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  35. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  36. KSpa:
    MONDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: GIGI, NANA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ GIGI is 22Yrs with a sexy body, 36C, 110 Lbs and waiting for you. NANA is a cute pretty Korean lady, about 5โ€™2โ€, 105 Lbs, 20Yrs with a pretty face and knows how to treat a man well. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5โ€™2โ€, medium build
  37. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Tina๐Ÿ˜˜ - A sweet tiny little treat from Mala
  38. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist
  39. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  40. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  41. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  42. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  43. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  45. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Vicky๐ŸฅฐA new arrival at our branch ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธVicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36E boobs on a peti
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Ruby & SUKI. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. SUKI is a young, slim, beautiful & very sexy lady, about 5โ€™3โ€ with nice soft C Cups. She is very well received for her outstanding gfe services. Be careful, SUKI is highly addictive.
  47. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, ANGELINA, KIRAN, ANAYA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  48. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  49. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian 22 years old and young fun Yuki 28 years old open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  50. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Mia and Jenny Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
Back