Spa in Navi Mumbai

Yesterday at queen's spa
------------
Morning :11:30pm reached vashi and had some South Indian masala dosa from vashi railway station side counter and it was delicious and while eating I befriended a HR who works for a company and talk was funny. After that I taken a riskhaw and gone baba nagar..the thing is that riksha wala dropped me front gate of swakha swaraj hospital.and wala said 2 min walk kardo jainka..and I walked into queens spa.but this case I was expecting a new furnished interior and everything everything was old and can't even sit on toilet 😬.small like designed for kids only. Opened the counter door and counter lady straight to the face , REFERENCE HAI TUMARA PASS ? 🤣🤣🤙.I was like confused and I said caxton mere online dost hai.i don't know his number nothing..she was like we don't know any caxton and counter charger is 2k for 45 minutes.fuck no. I said I didnt come all over here nothing .lemme contact him and show you.but when I contacted caxton he was not online but waited for 5 minutes. This time Pooja owner of the spa came in and it's okay 1.5k counter 60 minutes you can proceed and she said she know caxton 🤣.i don't believe it because caxton said he never been in touch with her.but I was right about all the staff girls and everything but doesn't have a proper reference.anyway that time I didn't know sunny Bhai reference work like smooth scotch 😍🤙.but this case I did a bad thing ,I choosen a girl they suggested and she was not on the list.
A**A HER Name 20 year old.
Figure slim petite short can bang her with taking her in hand 🤙
She entered the room chit chatted a Lil bit changed cloth.
To the main part she said to clean the tool.
I obliged and gone to shover room and cleaned it and come back.
After this the main problem start.
She was like spitting every BBJ blow she takes and cleaning tool after every blow..wtf..such a turn off😤.. I told it is okay and she said I don't like it and asked can you do with condom ,? Part 1
End

Part 2 start
She said okay can do with condom , after 5 minutes of cbj she said enough 😤 wtf..Im trying my self best to hold my anger.itni attitude hai.i said okay lay down.i asked can I do DATY ,Because it seems pretty good down there and no smell.and I tried to do it 😍.OMG 😍 only. Thing I liked about this session was that DATY.clean pussy ,eaten it like hot chocolate.even she is wet a little bit and I was going too much time on DATY like 10minutes, now I dont want to waste any more time I directly put in the tool and cat was medium tight she was actually moaning because of my dick size is comparable big ,I think she is the one who got pleasure and I was the one who paid 😤👎.after that I told her to change position to WOT, she obliged but this case she did it for 2 minutes and said enough..ITNI niKHRA HAI👎👎.I SAID okay lets do doggy..she said NO , I don't do doggy 😤😤😤👎.if you told me this pehle I will not take your service lady. I come here to enjoy with my money .seems like you are the enjoying the fuck👎😤✓.
Later that did little more missionary but baburao was goen to 💤 sleep.she did some hand job later that but didn't cum.i told her to lay down she said NO..fuck what a fucking attitude girl😤.she directly gone to washroom cleaned for 5 FUCKING Minutes I think she wasting time and left.what a terrible experience.then I gone to shover and tried to Fap but didn't CUM.head was full confusion and lust Mera first visit on queens is all RED FLAG👎❌.
girl al**
Figure :7/10
Boobs:7.5/10 perky and big nipples
Ass: 8/10 nice and soft
Attitude: -10/10😤👎❌
Dfk: 0/10❌
Kiss:0/10:x:
Fucking :1/10:triumph:❌
WIR: FUCK NO❌❌❌👎.why should I waste my money on this girl pleasure not mine..wtf 😤.
Heard Anu was good after leaving the spa but problem is I was busy I didnt want take a chance there again once I have failed .my mentor always said smart men never get bitten from same hole again 🤙.after that I called dosth @Spartacus and we visited a Kishore.
Part 2 end

Part 3 start.
It was my first experience there in Kishore,vibe was good everyone dancing ,but some fighting between waiters and sound was loud.i thought there police will come .but <@953959948419739699> said they are gundas themselves so they will deal 🤝.
There are lot of girls but nobody was sitting next to me neither <@953959948419739699> .I directly gone to main lobby and picked a girl asked to sit had some chit chat and she told niche lodge hai.4k dedo we can go outside .I said mem AJ busy hom.kal ayega..fuck 🤣..they all asking for BONY ..I said who the fuck is bony is it UFC fighter jone Jones? Because he is famous for drug consumption. So I thought they asking for some crack 🤣.but when I asked <@953959948419739699> he said it was money they asking those greedy bitches 🤣🤣🤙. I said enough you can leave .she was like murmuring something in Hindi and i didnt understood a thing I said okay,good bye never see you again 🤣.i taken her because she looked like one of my ex-colleague and I always had a crush on her.now that dream is fulfilled. 😍 🤙.most of the guys this forum is old but I'm a young Chad but Spartacus,he younger than me in body type 🤣.fit ,sexy ,girls will be in line just to get autograph from him.the only thing between salman Khan and him is Salman is famous he is not.same body type.i said come to Bangalore there is lot corporate bimbos just looking for dicks in mouth even they pay for everything 🤙.he said will call me when he is In banglore.anyway every experience is a lesson. I Learned the lesson hard way don't go to SPA WITHOUT GOOD REFERENCE 🤙.
and <@1069984252059472003> are you coming to kishore today.i can join in the evening 🤙 **the total time I spend on queen spa is 40minutes ,promised 60 minutes.left at 35 for shover and 5 minutes for cleaning 😤.what a waste 😤🤙3.5k gone 👎**

And anyone have been to Kingston spa bandra West.? Need good reference and company if been to there.DM open hai🤙

Fr-kashish(phoe*** spa vashi)
It is old fr,last year november.
Went inside asked for charges, they said 2000 is counter, no negotiation allowed.Went inside & incomes a local short heighted girl , did a good massage & asked for service I said full , shen went to the counter & came back & started undressing.Nice melons , took in WOT & released.
Overall decent experiance but service is expensive there & only locals available.
Damages
2000+4000 -Counter + Service
Wir -maybe not there are better options in NM.

FR-Sou* spa
Niki**
gave reference ,showed lineup
chose Nikita (marathi girl 28)
Mechanical session
Damage -3.5k

Had visited on last week in evening around 7 pm, to S0ul nerul.

Thanks to Whoami#4819 bhai for sharing the address and details.

Once reached counter, the lady greeted me with smile, I gave reference of whomai#4819 bhai.
Out of 5 , selected a good looking fair maharashtrian in her early 30s. She is D!m*ie.

She has given good massage with good pressure at right place. Very happy. She asked whether b2 b or FS. I have asked for b2 b. She is super in service. Everything you can imagine is there. It’s like a platter. Fully satisfied and thanks to #whoami bhai for suggestions.

I should say she was good at giving blowjob, my Jhonny was trying to enter her throat.

Super girl to fulfill all your fantasy.

Girl 8/10
Ass 7/10
Face 7/10
Attitude/Service 10/10
Damage 3k
WIR Yes

Part 3 start.
It was my first experience there in Kishore,vibe was good everyone dancing ,but some fighting between waiters and sound was loud.i thought there police will come .but <@953959948419739699> said they are gundas themselves so they will deal 🤝.
There are lot of girls but nobody was sitting next to me neither <@953959948419739699> .I directly gone to main lobby and picked a girl asked to sit had some chit chat and she told niche lodge hai.4k dedo we can go outside .I said mem AJ busy hom.kal ayega..fuck 🤣..they all asking for BONY ..I said who the fuck is bony is it UFC fighter jone Jones? Because he is famous for drug consumption. So I thought they asking for some crack 🤣.but when I asked <@953959948419739699> he said it was money they asking those greedy bitches 🤣🤣🤙. I said enough you can leave .she was like murmuring something in Hindi and i didnt understood a thing I said okay,good bye never see you again 🤣.i taken her because she looked like one of my ex-colleague and I always had a crush on her.now that dream is fulfilled. 😍 🤙.most of the guys this forum is old but I'm a young Chad but Spartacus,he younger than me in body type 🤣.fit ,sexy ,girls will be in line just to get autograph from him.the only thing between salman Khan and him is Salman is famous he is not.same body type.i said come to Bangalore there is lot corporate bimbos just looking for dicks in mouth even they pay for everything 🤙.he said will call me when he is In banglore.anyway every experience is a lesson. I Learned the lesson hard way don't go to SPA WITHOUT GOOD REFERENCE 🤙.
and <@1069984252059472003> are you coming to kishore today.i can join in the evening 🤙 **the total time I spend on queen spa is 40minutes ,promised 60 minutes.left at 35 for shover and 5 minutes for cleaning 😤.what a waste 😤🤙3.5k gone 👎**
Nice FR brother.. throw some light on "Corporate Bimbos" as mentioned by you in fr.. Something new to hear...

FR on M... Spa

Visited few days ago with a group friend, n while my friend opted for J**** I choose my old muse M****

I took last room which has an attached washroom n told my friend to take room on right which also has one.

Opted for oil massage, didn't wear any dispo lol coz she knows me from b4, had a good pressure, sensual massage which included bum n prostate massage.

Then stopped her after 15 min n started with DFK, she was smelling good n was responding well, then I removed her top n played with her boobies, n asked her for BJ as I didn't want to do the hard work, lied down like a KING n she blowed me, awesome BBBJ is her best skill

Ejaculated after 15-20 min, I was stopping her in middle n take 10 mg tadalafil too, so it was a good session, ( like always)

LOL

Hawas Raja Khush hua

Damages

Counter - 1700
M**** - 1500 + 200 tip

P. S - My friend too enjoyed his session, n my session was sponsored by him.

Attaching both therapists pics.

View attachment 159776View attachment 159777

Sent from my M2010J19SI using Tapatalk
Sir, could you please send me the location and details ?

Fr -TWS VASHI( Avika thai girl)
went in gave reference and was asked to pay.Paid and asked to show lineup, showed pics & selected one.
Changed in room & walks in a middle aged Thai girl who looked decent with good melons.
After some 20 mins massage asked her to do bum massage, she told will do if u take service.
Fixed deal for 3.5 .Tried some foreplay but she was not interested with nakhras ,so started fucking in missionary, doggy , and then released in 69 position.
Since I like good foreplay so wasn't impressed by her.

Counter-2k
Service- 3.5k
Wir- not her I guess

Shoutbox
  1. lemon_tree:
    💥💋a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣Saturday, 💝 Tina / Gracie 💋💋average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. 💘 Lisa, small build,💞💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  2. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness will have 7 girls working, 20 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Lulu, Joliee, Vicky, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  3. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖💋💐Saturday, 💯 💖 Sophia,💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. Fifi,🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  4. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca 🌸Christina 🌸Claire 🌸Emily ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  5. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  6. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  8. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations. Choose your attendant
  9. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  11. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  12. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  13. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤❣at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5🔴💋❤Saturday, 💯 💋Tammy, ❣💋. Kelly ❣💘today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. ❣💋 b☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  15. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just
  16. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  17. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  18. Withme_Spa:
    💕💘at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❣💋💥💞Saturday, 💘💋  Anna, ❣model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣💖  Ruby, 💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment, 💋 Nancy, 💋💞popular, thick and curvy Vietnamese with great service 💞 Jessica, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, very personalized treatment. 💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  19. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  20. Hollywood_Spa:
    💞a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100❣💞💥💋Saturday, 💋💫💞 Vivian, 💋tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💋📱416 222-5554📱
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Sophia slime 30’s and Young fun Yoyo 36DD 30’s open mind, cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pic
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  24. すみません:
    **Anniversary Celebration Alert!** 🎉 To celebrate our aniversary, we’re thrilled to announce a **2-Week Promotion** Starting from october 15th to 31st ! Every day, we’ll be selecting a lucky winner daily who will receive a **FREE room fee!** 🏨✨ How to enter: 1.The lucky person will have the chance to pick a lucky envelope that contains their free room fee prize. 🎁 Join us in the celebration, and don’t miss out on your chance to win! Good luck to everyone! 🍀
  25. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ Spanish / Japanese/ Korean girls in Markham 416-669-8508 call getting more info
  26. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 7 girls working: Jenny, Cici, Hatti, Lulu, Pinky, Ella, Queenie @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  30. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tiffany💋Amy💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  31. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NANA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment.
  32. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  33. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  34. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  35. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Fran 🌸Isabella 🌸Alisa 🌸Aletta 🌸Selina ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  36. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Nina 🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Bobo (New today), Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  38. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  41. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  42. See You Health Center:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  43. tommyboy_69:
    united states
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 KAVYA, CANDY, SALMA, MALIYA, MONIKA, SANA, PRIYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet slime 30’s and Young fun Tina curvy body open mind, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New combination 3 girls Luna and Mia and Tina👍The caring and gentle Mia will guide you in healthy physiotherapy, and the young and beautiful Tina's diversified massage techniques will provide you with hot services. Body slide🔥The mysterious little vortex WoW attracts you💯💯You are welcome to test it at any time and make an appointment👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  49. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  50. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary💋Lisa💋Coco💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator