Sexcapades in Shenzhen

As per requested by brother largebanana,

here would be my advise for ENGLISH SPEAKING mpnet members.

2 days guide to tour around Shenzhen all by yourself, with all the sex that you want... but remember, if possible, go with a friend or guide that you can trust, don't go to unfamiliar places alone, it can be dangerous.

As I am a chinese myself, and I do look like one of the locals there, I do speak fluent mandarin (with faked local accent), so, I could move around freely alone.

Here are my recommendations;

DAY 0

Preparation:

It's preferrable if you bring your own condoms from Hong Kong, as sometimes the condoms in China could be fake, and very low quality, you don't want to get any freebies STDs when your condom break yeah

For 2 days tour, I highly recommend that YOU DO NOT bring ALOT OF VALUEABLES. Actually about RMB 1500 would do fine for two days.... this would be a budget for food, accomodations, sex, and drinks... NO DRUGS for your own safety, as if you get high, you'll either be robbed or killed!

Recommended kits for your travel:

1. 2 to 3 packs of condoms
2. RMB 1500 CASH (NEVER COUNT YOUR CASH IN PUBLIC!!!)
3. Wallet NOT at the BACK POCKET, but at YOUR FRONT POCKET.
4. HANDPHONE HIDDEN for your communications
5. DRESS DOWN! don't dress like a rich guy! you're already obvious, dress as bad as you can, meaning to say, T-Shirt and Jeans will do fine.
6. No need to bring cameras, mine was stolen!!!
7. DO NOT BRING A BAG... just have a jeans or pants with many pockets.
8. Your Mastercard and Visa, and any other major credit card like Plus, Maestro, Cirrus etc will work in all CHINA BANK ATM! so this backup plan, you must really hide your credit card safe safe safe. [YOU CAN FIND China Bank ATM in ALL Metro Stations! talk about convenience, but curious on looker will look at you withdrawing cash, cover your codes!]
9. No need to wear a watch.

Best days to come to Shenzhen:

Mondays till Thursdays (Crowd is the lowest!)

Worst days to come to Shenzhen:

Fridays till Sundays (Hong Kong Crowd storming shenzhen, which means all the facilities are fully utilized, and you don't have many choices, you end up having 3rd grade quality girls...)

Movement to Shenzhen:

i. Take Hong Kong's KCR Train to Luo Wu Station.
ii. Make sure your nationality have visas allowing you to go into shenzhen, some countries like SG doesn't need visa, just a 14 days social visit granted automatically, make sure you got your visa done, else, a waste of your time and effort.
iii. Foreigners, (other than Hong Kong, Macau, Local Chinese), are entitled to buy booze and cigarettes 200 sticks into shenzhen... you can buy your booze and cigarettes at the HONG KONG duty free side... don't get duty free goods at the Shenzhen side, as i've tried the quality of cigarettes, it sucked.

Once you're at the Luo Wu customs, you can change your HKD to RMB, but let me assure you, it's not necessary.

anyways, the rates is about HKD 1 = RMB1.05, no big deal. But if you want to change your cash to RMB, then, there are alot of small convenient stalls, selling can drinks tidbits, batteries, condoms, etc... but their main business is money changing, going at HKD 1 = RMB 1.052 it depends on daily rates.

If you're there in day time, I highly recommend you go at day time to orientate, don't go at night, because you REALLY NEED TO ORIENTATE, else you'll be fucking lost, and no one will help you.

DAY 1: Welcome to Shenzhen, orientation plan.

now you have your money, your libido is strong, and you're looking for fun.

WARNING: THERE are alot of beggers in Shenzhen, I SUGGEST YOU IGNORE THEM!!! DON't GIVE THEM ANY RMB!!! TRUST ME ON THiS!!!

WARNING: THERE are alot of PICKPOCKETs in Shenzhen, be on guard always!

1st objective: Shopping Paradise of Shenzhen, DONG MEN, East Gate translated.

Take the local Metro at the Luo Wu Customs, it'll only cost you RMB 2 to travel from Luo Wu Metro Station to Lao Jie (Old Street translated) Station.

You can have a good time shopping for any items that you need there!

Move around there! get all the DVDs you want, it's going at RMB 5 per piece!

And remember to NEGOTIATE your wares, not the DVDs it's cheapest already, I'm talking about T-Shirts, Bags, Watches etc... don't be conned, but if you're not ready to buy, then shop around, get yourself orientated to Shenzhen!!!

2nd objective: Hungry? At Dong Men, there is KFC, McDonalds, Pizza Hut, local dishes, all going at good rates... so, don't try ROAD Side dishes unless you have a good stomach... Foreigners are known to have a non-tolerant stomach, I remembered having a 1 week diarreah for eating a road side store dish.... fuck!

3rd objective: Horny??? when you're all filled up, you've seen Dong Men, and you've seen some hot chick... your libido is strong, and your dick is feeling the itch...

There is a few plans to execute, but since it's a 2 days stay, then I suggest you stay in Luo Wu throughout for safety and easy nagivation. Do bring a MAP for your own sake. Luo Wu is not that big...

There are BaberShops that offer sex services... but I am not too sure that they entertain White Men...

You can try to go to this village by WALKING about 15 minutes to 20 minutes from Dong Men, by asking this:

Xiang Xi Chun (Hanyu Pinyin chinese pronouciation), Siang She Chun try pronouncing this.

People will direct you there, it's easy!

But if you really want to go there by Taxi,

Print these wordings out:

请带我去向西村
Qing Dai Wo Qu Xiang Xi Chun
(meaning to say, please bring me to Xiang Xi Cun)

When you're there, move around...

get yourself familiarized.

and enter the back alleys of the colourful facades of the Massage Palours (note the massage palours in this area does not have any Hanky Panky Services)

You should be able to find Babershops...

if you see the babershops without haircuts, then binggo... you've hit the jackpot....

Xiang Xi Cun is safe, and usually targetted for Horny Hong Kongers... and for me too, haha...

the fair price for a quickie there is RMB 150 within 1 hour.

it's all body language, point and smile at the girl you want, but some girls reject white or black men... so, don't get upset...

you just have to pay the mamasan RMB 150 or HKD 150 if you haven't change your dough...

then they will bring you up to a small room, with bedrooms...

SOP, have fun...

and if that wasn't enough, you could go out and buy some RED BULL to cure your horniness, and libido... and go for round two... hehehe

and when you're fucking tired...

Ask for this place!!!

请带我去皇室假期
Qing Dai Wo Qu Huang Shi Jia Qi
(please bring me to queen spa and dining)

if you are at xiang xi chun location, it'll only be 5 MINUTES WALK!!!

that place you can treat it as a hotel...

it comes with 2 hours of real massage and excellent services!!! it's a '6' star massage palour (NO HANKY PANKY!)

YOU CAN SLEEP THERE OVERNIGHT!! in fact you can stay there for 24 hours!

Unlimited fruits, and for your pleasure, there are ENGLISH SPEAKING service people to help you! :) Damage for this place is only less than RMB 200

Now it's morning...

Day 2: Touring Deeper to Shenzhen.

By now, you can choose to go to Jusco BBS or nearby Massage Palour to take a look.

You can choose to walk to the Metro Station called GUO MAO.

Follow this road west ward, Jia Bin Road.

If you're at queen spa and dining's entrance, face out wards, as if you're going out of queen spa.

the road in front is called Xiang Xi Road, turn left, and walk and meet a T intersection, the road heading westerly is called Jia bin road...

just follow it until you find KING GLORY Plaza... there are alot of nice discotech there, I suggest you explore that place!!!

Then go to GUO MAO Metro, and take to Ke Xue Guan Metro, it'll only cost you RMB 2!!! CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!

Goto Jusco Shopping Mall, when you arrive Ke Xue Guan Metro.

And explore this location.

Southwards of Jusco Shopping Centre have 2 lanes of BBS, explore in the day time!!!

And South-East of Jusco Shopping Centre have the following Hanky Panky Massage Palours (they are opened 24 hours!!!)

1. Hui Feng MP
2. Chicago MP
3. Victoria MP

The girl's quality is ranging from C to B-, don't expect B+ or A quality there.

damage for MPs there is RMB 110 for a good room, for 2 hours, and RMB 300 for FJ, and if you want only HJ, then it's RMB 100.

Damage for BBS in Jusco shopping centre is market price, RMB 150.

So, there you have it!

a complete tour guide for you to move into shenzhen all by yourself!

let's calculate the damage for this 2 day tour!

i.Travel from HK to SZ = HKD 50 (example)
ii. Goto Dong Men = RMB 2
iii. Shopping at Dong Men = RMB (X Variable)
iv. Food at Dong Men = RMB 50 or less
v. Goto Xiang Xi Chun = Free or Taxi at RMB 12.50
vi. Have bonks at Xiang Xi Chun = if 2 bonks = RMB 300
vii. Stay at Queen Spa and Dining = RMB 200
viii. Goto King Glory Plaza = Free
ix. Goto Jusco = RMB 2
x. Breakfast at Jusco = RMB 50, Lunch RMB 50, Dinner RMB 50
xi. Bonks at Jusco MPs = RMB 410 per 2 hour bonk or 2 bonks at RMB 300 in the Jusco BBS

Thus, the maximum damage for 2 days tour is only = RMB 1200 !!!

Isn't it a good deal hahaha... and if you really need help, PM me.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 4
My room only costs RMB189 per night and its a great room and service. The hotel does not look like anything on the outside but the rooms are pretty nice and has free internet too.

The hotel is 7 Days Inn and is right opposite of Lee Garden Hotel and a crossroads.

Seems like everything is still the same price. I've heard of Seibu mentioned a lot. How is this written in Chinese? I do not know how to pronounce this word.

I'd like to try the massage service where they use the boobs to give a happy ending. Have you tried this?

RMB200 to get one shot at my own room sounds great. A little bit of effort is needed to travel to the place it seems. Safe enough to go alone?

Any nice KTV to recommend where the girls are cheaper? I went to a very premium KTV and had to pay RMB2500 for a girl to spend one night with my very big Caucasian customer. Of course, this was not paid from my pocket directly and was claimable.

Thanks for the great tip. Hope to hear from more experienced members regarding this.

Yeah..like the Olson Twins...are they still virgins? LoL

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 2
Thank you Sperminator!
I know about HK and sex141.com, but always wanted to know about shenzhen. I hope to have an opportunity to visit in the near future. Thanks so much for your post!
anon789

Attachments

• Image.jpg
You can try if you have never screw a virgin in your life. But it is really a bad move to do it. We are destroying them. It is better to do it with someone you really love.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 5
Thanks for fantastic tips sperminator.

Your posts are greatttttttttt

:D :D :D

Can you do us all mongers one more favour, pleeese.

Please set up a 2 day activity guide for us mongers to follow. Start from HK.

1 Which is the best way to get to HK
2 What hotel to check in (reasonable prices, good clean)
3 What places to Eat, drink and hang out.
4 Places to Monger (nearby to hotel)

It would be very helpful if you all condensed the info into a guide. Remember that most of us do not know Chinease, hece a the places to should be easy to reach and nearby, without wasting too much time.

Cheers

Attachments

• Image.jpg
How much are you paying for your hotel at dongmen? I normally stay at Jing Peng Hotel which is right off the main road and is 2 traffic light from Dongmen. It cost about 300rmb per night and is girl friendly. The rooms are big and nice. The best part is that there is a back door where you can come in from a side street, and get to the elevator without going through the lobby. Let me know if you want their phone number. You might even get a better price is you stay there longer. The 300rmb price is for the nice room on floor 11-16 with free in room wi-fy.

If you speak Chinese, you should not no problem finding girls. Both your Dongmen and Jing Peng hotel should be about a 5 minute walk to Seibu where there is a lot of BBS that you can do the girls on site for 150rmb or take them back to your room for 200rmb.

Just to let the newbies know that just about all the massage places that offer the Hong Kong massage which is usually 128-138rmb includes a handjob at the end. The procedure is that you get an oily massage for the first hour then a handjob at the 2nd 30 minutes. The 2 hours massage is only 90 minutes. No tip is expected however is appreciated. The tip should be around 20rmb.

I have been going to 3 different massage places since my regular girl left SZ to get married and it was just too difficult to train another one. It was just easier, fun to lie there and have the girl do everything. I choose the Hong Kong Massage at all 3 different massage and it is all the same treatment with HJ at the end.

I also tried breast massage at 198rmb at 1 massage place, it was OK but I don't think it was that much more fun than the HK massage.

I know that you can get HJ for 40rmb however it is usually just a quicky, with the HK massage, you are paying 86rmb more however you do get an hour of oily massage prior to the HJ which I think is worth it.

Finally Scored in Sha Tsui, Shenzhen
Another fantastic article from RasSpewtin, we met up and had a hunting session together at Sha Tsui dated 20th July 2005
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first visit to Sha Tsui was a disaster. Two tall white guys wandering the alleys for over an hour, looking way too conspicuous, and inevitably being followed to the doorway of the mama’s apartment by some security guards who had a mandate to keep the white trash in the waste bin at the entrance gates. No Whoopee, No Siree!

Second visit was a dry spell, due to some periodic clamp down in place at the time. A clamp down is so common that it has a Chinese phrase to describe it, and if I wasn’t so lazy I’d look it up and write it down here. One Mama was kind enough to tell two weary white guys and a Chinese friend that they were not gonna score on that night either.

Twice bitten and not yet shy, I convinced Sperminator to accompany me. He is a kindly Asian gentleman, and the fact that his Chinese language skills are superior to mine did not hurt either. This guy was smart, and he knew the recipe for success for white guys in Sha Tsui. Get in quick, don’t wander around, find a familiar mama, or start browsing the ladies at the earliest opportunity, without being seen by half of the village’s population. Turns out that this approach works.

Although Sperminator had lost the contact number for his favorite Sha Tsui mommy, we lucked out within 5 minutes, as we were approached my a reasonably discrete mama who did not mind my white-ass presence. So up we went, and goggled at her staff of some 8 or so girls. Not as many as I have heard exist in some of the apartments, but I only needed one anyway. I chose one young lass from Hubei, with white skin and a nice smile. Not that I have a preference for the white skin, I don’t. But I do have a preference for a welcoming smile.

She agreed to come back to the hotel, after I gave mama a 100 RMB deposit. The deal was another 100 RMB for one pop on delivery, plus a tip for the taxi home. A good deal, which I screwed up. More on that later.

Although she would not kiss much, she offered a great BBBJ, complete with the obligatory spitting every 30 seconds into the waste can. The spitting is classic Hubei style, and I more or less expected it. She was energetic in all positions, and she also tasted great (I couldn’t resist a taste, sorry). The pop was excellent in the mish with a little added DFK. She was in no hurry to uncouple, which is always a nice touch.

After the deed, I opted to pay her the balance owing for the one pop, instead of upping the ante to 500 RMB for all night. Forgetting that I had already given mama a 100 RMB deposit, I gave her 200 plus 50 for taxi. She smiled widely, and then I suddenly remembered the deposit, and extracted the loose 50 from her hand. Although this still represented a 50 RMB tip with respect to the deal made earlier, she bitched and moaned that she wanted the other 50 as well. She moaned all the way to the elevator until the door closed with me still in the lobby, she not fully appreciating that I had tipped her already.

However, I got her number, and I have a feeling that she would be happy to repeat for the same deal. Her clothed photo would be attached, if I was able to figure out how to attach photos here. Oh well.

Also, many thanks to Sperminator for being such a great guy. Can’t wait to hook up again!

Raz

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 6
Hunan Bunny Hop in Shenzhen China, Jusco Style.
Extracts from RasSpewtin's work, my personal buddy. dated 8th July 2005
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Monday night was my first opportunity to try the Shenzhen MTR in China. I will be the first to admit that the SZ metro does not measure up to his Hong Kong counterpart, although the two subway systems do have 2 things in common; they are both underground and they both take people to places they want to go. But that is where the similarities end.

The Hong Kong MTR is incredibly well planned, and can get you to where you need to be in a fraction of the time that you could by driving a car. The SZ metro stops at every fire hydrant and newspaper stand in Shenzhen. I think that at last count there were about 400 stations between Window of the World and Jusco. But the good news is that the metro does indeed stop at Jusco, so now there is one less reason not to go there (except for the 400 stops along the way, of course).

So stop at Jusco I did, after too long an absence from SZ. I wandered the alleys in classic style, with cold beer in hand and shit eating grin on face. The talent was a little limited on Monday evening, but alley 4 had one shop with two interesting prospects from Hunan. I accepted the Mama’s invitation to sit with a 20-year old cutie from Hunan. She was 5 feet nothing, 45 kg or less, and a perfect body; 35-25-35. Unbelievable. But I learned after sitting for over 20 minutes that this BBS only had one apartment with 2 beds around the corner. Someone needs to give Mama a lesson in marketing.

But the wait was worth it. There was precious little BBBJ in the room, nor would she allow me to DATY. And everyone knows, well most everyone anyway knows, that Raz likes to eat. So how is it possible that the wait was worth it then, you ask? Good question. Allow me to explain.

After lifting her up and doing her mid air, I sensed that she wanted to ride the pony. And so I gave her a pony ride. Suddenly, I decided that it was also time to teach her an important phrase in English. As she bounced up and down, I told her to say “I love so fuck!” What does it mean?, she asked in Chinese. I told her in Chinese that it meant that she enjoyed making love. And then she asked again how to say it. And before you know it, I had the cutest girl bouncing up and down on me, all the while chanting “I love to fuck, I love to fuck!” Even after I popped, she continued with the ritual, until I made her stop.

The cost of having a beautiful BBS girl from Hunan for 30 minutes of fun, 150 RMB. Having her chant “I like to Fuck” while she rides your pony, priceless. For everything else, there’s MasterCard.

Raz

Attachments

• Image.jpg
Her pussy is one straight line instead of one loose line...you can inspect and reject if you think she is not virgin. Put on a condom to play safe.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
Hi all....

I'm a newbie to Shenzhen. Been there twice and after reading this thread, i realised i made many mistakes in SZ and paid dearly too.

I expect to be there frequently from now on but will probably have to wait till the whole swine flu fiasco to be over for my next trip.

The first few pages of these thread has valuable information. I'd like to know how these has changed since the last few years? Prices still the same? Locations unchanged?

Is it time for an updated guide for us newbs to SZ? Anyone willing to do this would help a lot.

I speak fluent mandarin/ cantonese and look pretty much like a local too. I usually stay in a retail hotel (cheap and good) in Dongmen. What can someone like me do to have a good time? I'm looking to get girls to my room. Do they come to retail budget hotels? The rooms are very good actually. What are the guidelines i should follow?

Can anyone also explain the various types of massage jargons and guidelines if we are into the special service type?

Thanks a lot in advance to anyone who helps answer these. I'm sure you'll be helping many more newbs like me.

Wonderful Blazervision.

Do remember to place some of your ideas.

However, must remind you that, Shenzhen is really not like Hong Kong, but you do get the fun if you know how to.

Met up with RasSpewtin before, what a cool dude... funny guy too.

Keep in touch, and if you need to contact me, do let me know. PM me.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
I think it's better to screw a virgin without a condom..hehehe. But it's no fun fucking a girl while she's in pain, we're better off banging girls that loves to fuck.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
Never ever go to the girl's room. sooner or later you are going to get scammed or threatened.

Thanks for all your hard work there, Sperminator. I'll be in HK in Sept, and because of this thread, maybe I'll take a trip across the border. :cool:

Attachments

• Image.jpg
They will not complain but they just closed their eyes tightly, grab a pillow to close their face. Body will tremble and you can see a slight flow of blood while you are screwing her. Just put on a good quality condom to play safe.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
Hey, where are all the contributions to this thread?

This is not going to work, if no one contributes, don't be selfish, read and contribute!!!

Without any of your inputs, I only have 24hours, with everyone's 1 hour of contribution, you guys WILL help to build this thread for all to enjoy...

come on, let's make this thread good okay?

Attachments

• Image.jpg
First, it is a more rushed time frame. At your hotel room, you can shower with the girl, take some time to get to know her.

2nd, I just don't like knowing that anyone can come into the room.

3rd, just in case there is a raid, you don't get caught in it.

4th, easier for you to get scamed (shake down) since you are on their place.

5th, your hotel room is 10 times cleaner and nicer than the small room.

I personally just feel better in my own room rather than a place that I don't know.

Yes, you can do it cheaper at their room and save a few rmb however I think most of us are there for a short time therefore more interested in a safer and better time vs saving a few rmb. However this is just my own opinion.

Shoutbox
  1. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  2. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  3. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  4. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  5. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  6. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    💞 a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100❣💥 Monday, ❤ 💘 Tracy, 💋 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service.. 💞💋 Mimi, 💋medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💯💥 Sisi,👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36E boobs on a peti
  9. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Ruby & SUKI. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. SUKI is a young, slim, beautiful & very sexy lady, about 5’3” with nice soft C Cups. She is very well received for her outstanding gfe services. Be careful, SUKI is highly addictive.
  10. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, ANGELINA, KIRAN, ANAYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  11. Withme_Spa:
    💕💘 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💋💥Monday,💕 Regular hours Canada Day !💕 💕 Cici, 💋💋 tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, does very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique..  💘💋Vivian, 💋beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish 💋💗Jessica, 💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish 💫🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  12. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  13. lemon_tree:
    💛💞 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201💋💥❣Monday, 💋💞 Carmen, 💋(Candy) beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💘 📞 647 348-2899📞
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian 22 years old and young fun Yuki 28 years old open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐Monday, 😻❣Ada, 💋a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service. 🏵 Fifi,🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  16. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴🌹👄Monday, 🔴❣Sophia,💞 25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty. 💖 Tammy, ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  17. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Mia and Jenny Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  18. balaji2024:
    Mayur bar
  19. VinuVeer:
    H
  20. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Emma, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  22. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, RIYA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  23. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu. MIA is a young & slim, very PRETTY & VERY petite Vietnamese beauty, 5’1” & 90 Lbs, who is open to anything. Come and enjoy.
  24. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Dasia,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sofia , Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Anjoo , Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  25. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  27. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  28. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  29. KSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: JESSICA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ JESSICA is 20, Chinese, 5’3” and 110 Lbs, sexy & good looking with 34C goodies to play with. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum. Yumi is very versatile and skilled. CINDY is slim & pretty
  30. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EMILY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EMILY is a tall Chinese girl, 170Cms with nice natural C Cups and long brown hair. Emily is open minded and very friendly. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  31. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: SUMMER . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  32. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  33. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  34. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curvy with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  35. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  36. CrowFoot42:
    Palace Spa
  37. CrowFoot42:
    Palace Spa rr
  38. CrowFoot42:
    Bd110942
  39. CrowFoot42:
    Bd11on
  40. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, PAOLA, PAYAL PEARL, KIRAN, NIMRAT, ANAYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  41. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  42. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: ANGELA, SOPHIA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ANGELA is a slim pretty lady from China, with natural boobs, slim waist and grabbable ass. SOPHIA is a young & beautiful 21 year old Vietnamese lady, slim with a nice booty, who has the services you need. Very nice cbj & services.
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ HANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild ro
  45. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  46. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ HANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  47. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  48. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Coco , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  49. KSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: CICI, HELEN, YOYO & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ CICI is a slim 110 Lbs & pretty 23 years “Must Try” honey, with all menus available. HELEN stands 5’3” & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. YOYO is JAPANESE, 21 Yrs, 5’2” & 115 Lbs, with a nice big ass & great service.
  50. Lily Spa:
Back