Massage Parlor Reports

Went to get a massage across from the Marine Barracks last week. When I get there mamassan was very friendly. She took me to a room and said it would be a little bit because girls were busy. Place was very clean. The girl that I had (cannot remember her name but think it was June), was very friendly. I gave her the house fee and while she was gone I put $ on the night stand. She came in and I know she saw the money because all of a sudden it was like she went from being proper to being VERY friendly. She asked if I wanted a shower and It was off to the shower we went. Most of the time when a girl takes you to the shower she washes you, But after she was finished washing me I asked if I could give her a table shower. I told her I would pay for extra time if I need to. She was okay with the shower and she took off her clothes and jumped on. I washed her back and she even let me wash her ass. Which was kind of nice. Then she flipped and She had no problem with me washing her everywhere. Then we dried off and she took me back to the room. She had me lay down on the table and asked if I wanted a hard or soft massage. I told her soft. She gave a very nice massage on my back and shoulders. Then she massage my legs. She had me flip and started to massage my front. I asked if I could give her a massage and she asked if she was doing a bad massage. I told her no I wanted to massage her. She laid down on her stomack and I massage her back and shoulders. She didn't know it but I brought along a surprise for her. I had brought a small bottle of lube and a small vibrator. She let me massage between her legs while she was on her stomack and she let me play with her kitty. I asked her to turn over and she did. I took a towel off the table and folded it up. She was laying there looking up at me and I told her I wanted to play a little. I layed the towel over her eyes and told her I had a special surprise for her and to lay back and enjoy. I took some lube and put on her and started to rub her clit. I could tell she was enjoying it and when when I hit it with the vibrator I thought she would come off the table. She said she was not ready for that and it surprised her. We laughed and she layed back down. I put the towel back on over her eyes and started with the vibrator again. She was really getting into it and she started to cum. I did not let up on her clit and when I finally stopped she just layed there and it was so nice to see her body as it contracted. I layed beside her and rubbed her shoulders and side and slowly rubeed her stomack. I started to put my hand between her legs and she stopped me. She said she neededto rest a min. Then she got up and had me lay on my back and she started to rub my cock. I asked her for a bbbj and she said NO. I told her I would pay extra and she said no. She could not do that. But before the put the cover on, She licked my balls and licked ths shaft all the way to the head. She teased me a little bit and then on went the cover. she massage my balls and gave me a very nice cbj. Then she jumped on top and started riding. She was getting into so much and listening to her moan made me cum. She kept riding and wasn't long til I think she came again. If she didn't it was a very good acting job. After we were finished she washed me off and help me get dressed. She was massaging my feet as she put on my socks. On the way out she wispered in my ear to come back soon and she would be very nice to me. Great place but kind of out of the way for me. But I think I will be making special trips over there.

Maybe Mary's done more than close down one Ward 3 spot. I went back to Young's/Venus after a 3 week hiatus. Unfortuantely, I found the place dark and the doorbell missing. I could still see the two high heel shoe chairs, radio, and assortment of magazines inside through the window. Of course, the streets feel like a wind tunnel. And maybe it's a Monday or some other holiday. Still. The doorbell's missing.

It may be possible that Y/V's is closed down as well.

So I decided to head down town this afternoon since I got out of work early. Great idea heading into our Nations Capital on a Friday afternoon. NOT! I was looking to check out some of the new talent at 14K, but parking was a nightmare! I was even going to break down and actually pay to park, but when I pulled into the $8 garage, they said they were full and pointed me to the next garage. They wanted $16 for an hour. F that. I have better things to spend my money on; wink, wink. Anyway, with the lack of parking, I decided to go over to the tourist district and see if anything was happening over there. I immediately found parking on the street and wandered over. 520 had the tell tale camera outside, the other place next door did not. One little problem though as I approached. A family of 4 tourists were resting on the front porch of the place. What was I to do? So I went accross the street and sucked down a couple of cold ones until the family had moved on.

Rang the buzzer and was let in. A chubby early 30's non-mamasaan let me in. This must be my girl. She said they only had two girls working because business was so slow. (On my way out, I saw the other one. I got the better of the two. The other one looked more like a mamasaan in training.) Table shower was ok, personality was good, performance was pretty good. I would have to rate the experience a 7. I would not repeat. I'll hit up 14K on another day of the week.

Does anyone have any idea where Laura (Xena the Warrior Princess) might be working? She is a big but very pretty Korean girl that is very tall and a bit muscular. Also, she has a a few tattoos (one is a sun tattoo around her navel). She was working at Rio but I called and was told that she is no longer there. I would really like to see her and would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks

So around 5pm I made the trek downtown again today (and parked again which isn't cheap! ) to find 14 with a nice gold lock on it (I'm beginning to wonder if they are ever open! ) so I head up the road a bit and the response at 1333 from the mamasan that answered the door was "closed today" and I said "what? Come on you were closed yesterday! " to which she replied come back in 40 minutes. Fine by me, 40 minutes is nothing compared to the hell I've been through the last two days trying to get into one of these places. I return in 40 minutes and at first there is no answer, so I try again. Mamasan opens up and says "sorry closed" and again I let her know that I've been by a few times now and they were closed both times and she replied "all girls have the flu! ". Honestly thats what she told me, I'm dumbfounded. I don't know if I look like LE or what but I never have this much trouble back home. Granted reviews from home are nowhere near as good as the ones here which is why I'm dying to try it out. But damn it, I can't give away $ around here!

Just a couple of comments on Vivi who has been reviewed -- although I think there may be some mixup and it's possible some people reviewed here as Bibi or Phoebe.

She has a very athletic body, almost a Latin American kind of body, not very thick but with a few more curves than you average K-girl. Very firm with hard but nice-looking add-ons. I'd give her around 8.5 for her body. Face is OK but maybe only 7 to 7.5.

She speaks good English and is a bit more take-charge than most, so not a geisha. Most AMP menu services but she asked for a doggie finish. A good hard massage.

Not much kissy-face but after warming up she seemed to ease up so maybe on the second visit.

Overall ranking 7.5 to 8 so a good choice along with Rose (whom I like but I think I've explored most possibilities with her). Saw a small waiflike girl I may want to try out next time.

Not to beat a dead horse, but JJ and some of the other seniors are quite correct. The women we discuss on the USASexGuide are human beings. For reasons of their own, they have chosen to work in an industry in which they unfortunately have scant legal protection. They risk their health, freedom, and many other important things we all take for granted in order to support themselves and/or their loved ones.

Some members of society (for example the police, courts, and most non-customers) do not feel that these women are entitled to the same respect that the rest of us take for granted. However as a customer, I have always felt that these women deserve to be treated with respect. I'm talking about AMP workers in particular here. With very few exceptions, I have always been treated well by AMP girls as well as the managers of such establishments.

There are, in my opinion, a number of unwritten rules to which we should all adhere. Some of them apply to providers in general and not just AMP girls. The first one is that you never try to cheat a working girl. Even if you are not satisfied, you always pay either what was agreed upon or what you know to be the standard tariff.

The second is common sense and applies not just to working girls but to any women with whom you have sexual relations. You don't force a woman to do anything she does not wish to do. You may cajole her, offer her gifts of one sort or another, even threaten not to see her again. But you don't force her. And you don't do or threaten to do bodily harm, no matter how much you paid her and no matter how unsatisfied you were. Even if the girl is a prostitute, if you force her to do what she does not wish to do, that's rape.

As others have pointed out, what Dirt Bag did is dangerous for all of us and certainly does nothing to improve the attitude of AMP girls.

LexLuther

I posted most of this on a Maryland board, but it is true for here, too.

I went to One Spa in Ellicott City. This is the old Hana Spa, with a new owner. I had not been there in a long, long while, so I decided to check it out. Turns out the two ladies working were old friends from long ago.

Mamasan, however, could be on the cast of "The L Word." Very masculine.

I had a nice session with Nana, a heavy set gal who was very nice to me.

The three of us got to talking about recent LE activity. They said that at 21 Spa the ploice took secret pictures of men coming and going, and their license numbers. They got thirty men, and tracked them down to their homes. Then, perhaps in front of wives, girlfriends, or even children, they tried to browbeat them into testifying.

Of thirty men, twenty-seven remained quiet and said nothing. Three talked and even testified! First, this is police harassment. Second you have the right to remain silent. Don't talk to the police. Everyone should see this video.

http://video.google.com/videosearch...en&sitesearch=#

You can Google "Don't talk to the police." This is even more true if you are innocent. They will try to trip you up, bully you, and make you talk. You do not have to be rude, just inform them you will exercise your right to remain silent. Even if you do want to talk, wait until you have spoken to a lawyer. Peace.

It has been years since I visited this location, it was different then. The neighborhood is much improved.

As I walked up the stairs, a head peeked out, called me by name, and a lovely lady ran down and hugged me. Many of you know Nana, in the past she graced Sky, Star, and very recently DuPont/Supra.

I find her very attractive. We had a great session, standard services for standard rates. I like what she does, and I for one appreciate her business and marketing sense. She talked more sh*t to me than I did to her!

Very clean and bright establishment. I will be back.

Not every recon mission ends in success.

Having found scant info and zero recent reviews/post on this venue, I thought that I would drop and see if I could generate some new review material:

Acufitness
4380 MacArthur Blvd NW
Washington, DC
(202)337-0151

I was in the vacinity of Georgetown University and dropped by this address.

It's closed, no one answers the phone and the building appears to be For Sale. Cross it off The List and remove it from The Database.

I haven't visited any AMPs recently. That's because I am still basking in the glow of a recent trip to Tokyo. Even though Tokyo can be quite expensive, the quality is off the charts.

Still, I will need my K-Girl fix and I plan to drop by one of my favorite KMPs/AMPs soon.

Welcome to the DC board and to DC. I love it when a visitor reads, runs with the info and reviews! Thank you for the Supra info.

Custom for reviewing here is to either give a detailed review with no names of providers or spa, or to give a vague review with a quality of experience rating ([post=492577]Link to LARS rating scale[/post]). The second option includes all the info for others to hook up with the same girl.

Enjoy,
LoveLOS

Stopped by 14K this morning. Was told that Happy was on vacation. Drew Rose and had a stellar time. She told me she was leaving for vacation at 4:00 pm. I think that was when her replacement was to arrive. She said there were already two new girls there. She seemed to think that they were all coming back but I have yet to see that happen.

I will certainly miss the wonderful sight of Rose laying on her side working me over with a BBBJ while I am standing there looking down at her nice body and pretty face.

By the way, she recommended "Anna" for my next visit.

What is going on at Rio?

Last visited I was given the new policy and sign's were even posted.

JJ,

I've got two points for you to consider.

I don't know if you've ever actually used any of the gals who advertise on CL. I look at CL myself from time to time. Mostly because I enjoy looking at some of the pictures included in some of the ads. But I've discovered something important about CL. That is that the vast majority of ads there are bogus and intended not to offer an opportunity for guys like you and me to get their rocks off, but for the sole purpose of parting them from their money. I won't go into the details of that here, but if you have ever called any of the girls from CL, I'm sure I don't have to explain it to you because you would know that already. That's the first point.

The second point has to do with the fact that your posts and mine are found in the Massage Parlor forum. Not in the Streetwalker forum or the CL Reviews forum, but in the Massage Parlor forum. Therefore I think it's safe to assume that you are (just as I am) a dedicated Massage Parlor goer. Believe it or not, there are people in this world who would not dream of paying for sex. Many of them, if they don't have an SO from which they get their jollies, will (as you suggest) "take care of their own problems." There are those who don't have a problem paying for it but prefer street walkers. There are those who prefer going to strip clubs. But it is my firm belief that once a man develops the AMP habit, nothing else is going to prove a suitable substitute.

I believe that such people (present company included) have something approaching an addiction. We are going to go to AMPs regardless of what it costs. I don't believe that men such as you or I actually have a fixed budget for such activities. I know that whenever I get the fever, I'm going to my closest or most favorite AMP, whether it costs $160 or $220. Now you may very well be the rare exception. But as they say, the exception proves the rule.

However if the price did go from $160 to $220, that's an increase of about $2.00 per day. You could save that by buying your coffee at Dunking Donuts instead of Starbucks. Or if you smoke, you could quit. If you did so and had previously smoked a pack a day, you'd improve your health and have almost enough money for two AMP visits per month.

But if you prefer to beat your own dick rather than visiting AMPs, go for it. But I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't think that an increase of a few dollars is going to seriously cut into the demand for AMP services. There may be a lot of things that you and I and others may wish for. I, for one, wish that gas were cheaper. I wish that AMPs were legal, which would certainly reduce the cost of an AMP visit. Hell, I sometimes wish that piss were beer. But wishing cannot make it so. Most people's salaries increase a bit each year, if only to account for inflation. So even if you do have a budget of close to $2K per year for your AMP activities, your yearly increase should more than cover an increased cost for a typical AMP visit.

LexLuther

Ahh, El Salvador......what a place! I discovered that gem when I worked down there on and off for 5 years. Has to be the easiest place in the world to get laid!

Saw the ad in the Post. Called the number to confirm they are open. I hope they offer the same service as in the past.

Shoutbox
  1. sunnyrocks:
    Condo massage
  2. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 new Asian girl Amy in later tonight &Spanish /Latin white skin girl in Monday
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  4. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: EVA, Student, half Korean/Half Chinese, baby face 24, C Cups, curvy body, juicy ass, bbbj cim dfk cof, cutie with great service. Come and enjoy! KITTY (4pm to 9pm today): is a new Korean girl, super busty, small body, new to the business. Very friendly, no rush, dfk, bbbj, cim, cof, rim, titf*k, all services that u like!
  5. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: CHLOE . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ CHLOE is new, slim sexy figure with nice C or D Cups, a pretty face, and great services. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations. Choose your attendant
  6. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  7. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups ☎️647-446-0886
  8. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable.
  9. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  10. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  11. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Karla🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  12. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ELLA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  13. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  14. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  15. See You Health Center:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer She is very excited to serve customers 🥑 Lin💕 Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM Provides Excellent Service
With Fun Personality ☎ 416-988-2950
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautif
  17. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Summer slime 30’s and Young fun Ivy 30’s with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  18. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tina💋Mia💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  19. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Jessica joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time.
  20. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness will have 7 girls working, 20 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Lulu, Joliee, Vicky, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  21. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca 🌸Christina 🌸Claire 🌸Emily ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  22. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  23. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  24. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  25. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations. Choose your attendant
  26. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  28. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  29. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  30. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just
  32. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  33. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  34. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Sophia slime 30’s and Young fun Yoyo 36DD 30’s open mind, cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pic
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  38. すみません:
    **Anniversary Celebration Alert!** 🎉 To celebrate our aniversary, we’re thrilled to announce a **2-Week Promotion** Starting from october 15th to 31st ! Every day, we’ll be selecting a lucky winner daily who will receive a **FREE room fee!** 🏨✨ How to enter: 1.The lucky person will have the chance to pick a lucky envelope that contains their free room fee prize. 🎁 Join us in the celebration, and don’t miss out on your chance to win! Good luck to everyone! 🍀
  39. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ Spanish / Japanese/ Korean girls in Markham 416-669-8508 call getting more info
  40. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 7 girls working: Jenny, Cici, Hatti, Lulu, Pinky, Ella, Queenie @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  41. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  43. Sparkling Spa:
  44. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tiffany💋Amy💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  45. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NANA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment.
  46. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  47. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  48. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  49. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Fran 🌸Isabella 🌸Alisa 🌸Aletta 🌸Selina ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  50. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Nina 🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator