Massage Parlor Reports

Sorry to hear of the setting of the Sun. It was a fine establishment and the one time home of my ATF AMP girl Bebe. Most of you won't remember her but Boh and I were similarly afflicted. Nearly the same thing goes for Angel. Oh the memories ;)

Found myself with an unexpected window of opportunity but time, location and traffic made it impossible to get to Neverland or Wonderland. What to do?? Improvised and stopped at IHC where a very nice session was provided by Bibi. Solid 8's across the board with an 8.5 thrown in from the Bulgarian judge. :D

SMWSLT

Lax

What makes these businesses any different than other businesses in our free enterprise system? Look at your Sunday newspaper ads. Two for the price of one! Buy one and get one free! The businesses that cut prices take a risk by selling at or below cost, but they do it because they want the customer to come back or buy more. It pays for them to do it, for in the long run they get their money back. And every business has to worry about sustaining and maintaining their employees, you just offer additional incentives, maybe the mamasan can reduce the costs the employee pays for food or decreases the perceneforum.xxxe the employee turns over to the house. To entice customers the business doesn’t just double up the price they in all cases reduce it. I visualize that the more business-minded Mamasan could offer her steady customers real specials, like a full-hour TEWFERONE special, not like the advertised $200 specials on CL.

Actually, this is a very good thing. The young guys will learn some tricks and get the nervousness out of their system. Women smell this like warm chocolate and will swarm all over you because you don't give a shit. They only have one piece of real currency (well, three, but we'll say one for now). If you don't need or want pussy, they'll wonder why-because its supposed to be Gods gift to man. THen they'll start chasing you and waving it in front of you to figure out why you're not falling over yourself like every other guy.

Your standards will be higher, which they should be. And really, no American girl will ever touch the quality of a Korean girl. When was the last time you had a visit to the pacific rim, F / S and then have your socks and shoes put on for you. Hell, when was the last time beside your mother that a girl put your socks on for you.

So I am new to this whole concept. Just started searching and found out how much of a hobby this actually is. I've done my research, but now I come to this question and hope that you more experienced mongers can help. In terms of saftey it seems that CL and SW are low on the scale. I am leaning towards the AMP thing because it seems you get a full experience TS, Massage, etc. where as with other choices it straight to business.

All that being said I see there are a few Movie Stars in town...My choice Kapri is gone, but there are a few more here. So my question...Has anyone taken a chance on a movie star or should I just go the AMP route?

Let me see. You are DT kissing a woman who gives BBBJs. Sounds like the DT kissing might have helped clean her mouth out from the previous lurker, then you messed her up for the next lurker. Actually, at 4 PM, you might have tasted quite a few of your fellow lurkers. Not real safe, pretty disgusting! Not so awesome!

Think with the Big Head,

Norm

Thank you, Jackson,

The Geographical rants were outta sight.

Appreciate your watching over this valuable resource.

Rx

If verbosity was a crime,he'd be public enemy # 1. And that was edited! Is this west coast reviewing?

Aaaah -- Ginza! Many an enjoyable moment with Connie's Ladies! At both (or was it 3?) places. Had a lot of tea and Kimshi in the kitchen over on 11th.

am

That would be a correct assumption on your part my friend ;) Although the most enchanting woman in my book was Bebe who briefly graced us at Sun maybe two years ago now. Angel wasn't hard to look at either :D

Visited Sun the other day after calling ahead for an appointment with Honey. All the letters of the alphabet were on the menu and it was just what the doctored ordered to cure my yellow fever.

Honey LARS Rating:

Face 8
Body 8.5
Attitude 9
Service 9

SMWSLT

Lax

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 3
170 -180 is quite reasonable, but in those areas where this is the norm, the quality of the girls reflect this. In DC, i'm gonna be damned if i pay 180-200 for a girl that's less than a 7 on a scale from 1-10. And if i do end up with one, then the service better be spectacular.

If the scene in DC picks back up, and the price does jump up to near 200, some may moan about it, for a while, but men in general will compromise and part with what's in their wallet, when it comes to woman, no matter what they say; it's the way it's always been. The quality should to be there and reflect the price, as should the service.

Well, it's like this:
.6 is the standard door fee (though some places are asking .8).
.4 is the standard HR tip (but not all places are geared to that service).
$ is the standard "all-inclusive" tip.​

Depending on the time you went, how busy they were, whether you were a new versus a repeat customer, etc., can all affect how they handle you (no pun intended). It sounds like they may have been busy, given that it took them a while to answer the door. And, the fact that they new you were a newbie probably did not set them at ease. They probably figured that it was best to just quote you the all-inclusive price. Since they're spending an hour with you anyway, $ is better than.4, especially if they're busy and anticipate more customers. Otherwise, a "what you want" question will open the negotiations.

You arrived prepared (i.e., with only what you wanted to spend), which was good. However, you likely arrived at a busy time, when they knoew they could make the higher amounts for the same hour's time.

Send me a PM, and I'll try to help a bit more. Regards,

R::R

I walked by Friday afternoon and it was padlocked. Royal was not but one of those tour guide fellows had his chair literally blocking the door. I do not know if there is any significance or not.

Well put. Also remember that DC is full of morons who think they can fix all of their problems with guns, including NBA millionaires who should know better. Are there any other resons to stay out of DC?

With all the rain today. I needed to take care of the yellow fever.

Went to mist, decided on Nadia. (Older than I usually go for, but OMFG! She has the biggest, LONGEST nipples I have ever had the pleasure to sample!)

Standard house, standard tuition.

Table shower = 8

Attitude = 9

Service = 9

Massage = 7

I left loose, relaxed, and ready for a nap.

Be safe.

Hawk

Not a review (I've done a few) , but a question. Anyone know of a couples-friendly place? My girlfriend and I need a good table shower and muscle rub.

We have tried a place or two, but get turned away at the door.

A former SO of mine actually had gone there for flotation a while back after an article in Bethesda magazine (or Washingtonian, I forget). I said I wanted to try it out too. I did, but had a different result than she did. I didn't feel deprived at all.

Its been a while since I have posted but I figure this is post worthy.

So I've been really in the mood for a good time at an AMP but I was looking for something different. After reading this site I found a post about how a certain place H & H was non asian. I thought this sounded like what I needed so I decided to try it out.

First attempt: I rolled up there with a friend (didn't call) and we walked in, there was no one there so we sat down and waited for a bit. After about 10 minutes a little hispanic woman came out and started yelling at us about how there is nothing for us there and we needed to leave. So we did, hit up 14K and all was good. (first time at 14K btw, will go into more detail later on)

Second attempt: After about 2 weeks I decided to try it again (my friend was in vegas and had just went to one of the bunny ranches so I was jealous and wanted to do the same). This time I called, she asked me if I had been there before and I said yes and I made an appointment. I showed up for my apointment and she gave me a really hard time saying I had never been there before and all this other crap, I was very persistent in saying I had been there before and she eventually introduced me to a woman. This very chubby mid 40's woman. I didn't know what to think and since I had actually never been to this particular place before I figured she was probably just for the massage and then I would get someone else. So I went back to the room and took my shower and then did a light massage and she asked what I wanted, I said everything. She then proceeded to undress. I had to stop her immediately because I wasnt feeling it. I asked if I could possibly have another girl and she said she would check. She came back about 5 minutes later with the bad news. I declined to go further and left, I tried to pay for the shitty massage but the old woman wouldn't take my money.

So, I am wondering, what the F did I do wrong? I called, made an appointment, showed up on time (I was a little early, could that be it) and was greeted with a horrible attitude and a really bad experience. I have read on here how some people are having great experiences there. Can anyone give me some details on what I did wrong?

First attempt continued: After the disaster at H & H we went to 14K. Nice drive through the city, not a bad location, great parking (Sunday afternoon). Walked in, was greated by mamasan (who was pretty hot by the way, I wanted to do here LOL) and then was taken to the rooms and went through the ordeal. I finished up a little earlier than my friend so I was waiting in the waiting room and I see this guy with an overnight back walk out. I hid my face and didn't see his face but I thought that was really weird since I had never seen anyone else there other than who I went with. I thought they were more discreet than this. Anyway, had a wonderful time and want to go back.

I tried last week and was greeted by an empty house so I started reading on here again and saw it was closed. I logged in this afternoon and saw someone called and they were open so I called and sure enough, mamasan answered and I was on my way there. I decided to go in the evening after the football game (Go Skins! ) and when I got down there the area was packed! I had no idea the place above was a bar and bouncers would be blocking the entrance. I freaked and got scared so I just went home. On the way home I called and mamasan said they were open tomorrow morning so I think I will try again during non peak hours for that area. We shall see.

Anyway, that is my update for the past months. If anyone can help me figure out the enigma that is H & H I would greatly appreciate it. PM's are welcome.

Been pining away since my ATF Sunny left Gold to go back to NYC.

Over the last few weeks been trying out AMP and SC in CA (SD, LA and Palmdale, yes Palmdale!), had a lot of fun exploring my new home, drunk too much beer, spent too much on womens drinks and dances and still come uo dry! reviews in the CA forum.

Decided to try Supra, not looking for Coco, but some of the other providers mentioned earlier. However, Coco answered the door so that was my lot!

Had seen her before on my only other visit to Supra, very beautiful, but too cutesy and businesslike. Did the trick given my few weeks of abstinence, but will try for another one next time. Cant remember if i got a table shower last time, but certainly didn't this time.

will hold off to go to Gold next time, Sunny said she may be back soon, got to keep looking for a new project.

Cheers,

Ozmong

Shoutbox
  1. lotushubspa:
    otus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Anna 💋Cici💋Coco💋all of them are young and beautiful with first class service from china Taiwan Korea lf you want a massage please contact us at 9052375885.4163565876 you can send SMS Quote
  2. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA, MIMI & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60. Mimi has a very versatile range
  3. Withme_Spa:
    💞💋at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❣Tuesday, 💞Mia, 💋petite Taiwanese, sexy build with beautiful face. friendly, very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. ❣❤  Lily, 💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, very good treatment and excellent finish.💞 Jessica, 💋medium height, sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, relaxing finish. 💋💋 Lulu, 💘tall, slim, curvy, pretty girl with long hair. Soft treatment and very nice finish. 💖💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  6. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Amanda, Candy, Sasha, Ocean, Grace, Yuki and Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  7. See You Health Center:
    Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  8. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style🥑 Linda💕 She is Vietnamese Very Spicy Sexy Girl Beautiful Face 🥑With Exotic Eyebrow Shape Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 647-446-0886
  9. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. AliceSpa:
    TUESDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 3 Sexy Young Girls Today at Alice Spa: EVA (12pm-9pm), Student, half Korean/Half Chinese, baby face 24, C Cups, curvy body, juicy ass, bbbj cim dfk cof, cutie with great service. Come and enjoy! KITTY (2pm to 9pm ): is a new Korean girl, super busty, small body, new to the business. Very friendly, no rush, dfk, bbbj, cim, cof, rim, titf*k
  12. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5❣💋💋Tuesday, 💞💋 Sophia, and ❤ Kelly 💋today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Rita🥰A brand new girl from Northeast China of Russian descent has just arrived, a young sexy beauty with smooth white skin, natural 32C breasts with big juicy nipples and fantastic tight little bum bum waiting to be kissed and spanke
  14. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. SUNRISE SPA
  15. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, NAYLA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  16. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Best Massage Rachel, & Wendy 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra..
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: CICI, CINDY & JENNY. CICI is a young, slim & beautiful Chinese gem, petite 5’2” & 100 Lbs with firm but soft C Cups & the absolute best of services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best!
  19. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 college student lily and Asian girl Jenny Amy in Tuesday &&Persian girl Jasmine in Wednesday
  20. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Luna🌸Fran🌸Brandy🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  21. Hollywood_Spa:
    💖a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💞💋Tuesday, 💞💗 Coco, 💋 medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💞💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  22. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA, MIMI & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60. Mimi has a very versatile range
  23. lemon_tree:
    💛💥a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣💞💋Tuesday, ❣ Holly,💋💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish 💘 Amy, very small 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  24. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, ASHA, SANA, ANGEL, MEERA, JIYA, PAYAL PEARL, NISHA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  26. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25’s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30’s, cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  27. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire🌸Maria🌸Nina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  28. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Table shower Body scrub 👍 👍👍 New girl Anna young and beautiful professional Thai massage, Luna hot body slide 👍👍👍😘 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  29. sunnyrocks:
    Can someone suggest me any discreet places like girls who operate from private condos
  30. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa ❤️ Viennese Singapore Korean girls , ❤️❤️good relax massage 💋sexy Girls 💋good service 💋☎️416-669-8508🚗7-15 Karachi dr Markham
  31. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ PRETTI, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  32. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  33. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish/Latin white skin and new Asian Jenny in Monday & college student in Tuesday
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Rose🌹 - A sexy new addition to our line u
  35. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  36. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎ 416-988-2950
  37. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: CHLOE, JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ CHLOE is new, slim sexy figure with nice C or D Cups, a pretty face, and great services. JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish
  38. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎️647-446-0886
  39. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, NAYLA & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  40. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jessica😍 She is a young, captivating massage girl from Korea who combines her gentle touch with an intuitive sense of what her clients need. Her soft, skillful hands and soothing presence create an atmosphere of deep relaxation and
  41. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  42. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  43. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  44. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Yuki slime 30’s open mind and Young fun Selina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  45. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    a✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Aletta🌸Fran🌸Anjali 🌸Mel ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Angela, Cindy & Ruby. Angela is a slim, young, small and very beautiful lady, busty with a nice ass, who can fulfill you in many ways. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups
  47. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Brandy🌸Ivy🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  48. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & YUMI AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills YUMI is a sexy skinny Chinese babe, short with big boobs, nice smile & very good services.
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  50. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, ELLA & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator