Dong Guan - Almost Everything you ever wanted to know

hi im now in DG straying at miraton hotel from 9 to 14 jan looking for buddy to hang out with

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
I'll probably be back to DG mid March.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Image.jpg
Hi sex lover,

Thanks for the comprehensive post. I have been to Zhuhai a few times but have never tried the hotel that you mentioned as I've usually tried the tourist class hotels along Lian Hua Road which are already quite decent and affordable to me.

I will love to try the hotel that you recommended at RMB188 (+ taking a room at the KTV) However, I need some advice from you. Since there are four of us, does that mean that we will all pay RMB 188 for our rooms? Is there really a mahjong table in the room? How do you rate the nightclub compared to the ones you see in Dongguan. Are the selections great and varied? I would also love to visit the sauna that you mentioned. If possible, is it ok if you share Ah Jun's contact with me so that I can book my rooms with him. I can say that you referred me to him. Thanks a lot for helping. :p

i will be there on 9 - 11 Jan 09

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Patrick,
I would go with Hou Jie, by far it is the easiest place to get around. There are a tons of KTVs and saunas in almost every hotel. The Sheraton would be the easiest to get around in if you dont have a translator/local guide. There is also the Jia Hua Hotel and the Hyiatt which are also 5 star hotels that have an abundance of females. Form there the have the more local hotels which have a wide assortment of young chickadees, but if you dont speak chinese "good luck" making it happen. from there you have the "barber shop" girls whcih can be fun but just hold on to your wallet, because some of them are know sticky fingers.
Price range from 700-1000rmb for overnight in the ktvs depending on how many stars the hotel has. 400rmb for quickies in saunas and fuck motels.
and if you wanna hit the streets (barbershop) you can get as low ans 100-200rmb for a quickie, but you bettter have your own place. Also the hotels in Hou Jie on give you any stress about bringing girls in and letting the spend the night...... Shit im going to hou jie tonight.....lol....... GOOD LUCK

Attachments

• Image.jpg
so any buddy will be in CP on jan 9 to 14 jan as i will be there,looking for friend to hang out with,i do speak,mandarin,cantoness,hokkieness,thai,

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
It Is now confirmed that CNY is The 26 of Jan so
Brothers stay home or away from CP the 26 January

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Hello brothers...i am planning to visit dongguan end of november..i have read so much abt chang ping in the forum but according to my friends who have been cheonging dong guan frequently,they still prefer hou jie..so far for quality wise sheraton in hou jie house the best quality girls..abit more pricey but i guess money isnt the main problem..so i would really glad if bros here can advise on the comparison between these 2 places...suggestions on the best ktvs and spa in these both places would be great..tis will be my virgin visit to dong guan so i will appreciate any form of help or advises..i will come back with good fr,i promise..thanks

Attachments

• Image.jpg
After the Sauna, sit down chit chat with the manager, Ah Jun ( 阿军). He was really nice, when 1 out of 5 of us taking the service only. Have a bowl of noddles and half boil eggs. We left the sauna around 9.30pm and headed back to Diying Hotel ( 帝盈酒店 ) with the KTV東方魅力 just next door.

I am so tired, and all my friends were energized. I went back to hotel for a rest and 4 of them proceed to the KTV東方魅力 1st. We booked the room before going to the sauna. It was late when we arrived at the KTV東方魅力, most girls have been taken. The leftover who were chosen by my friends were not bad either. ( Imagine if we can come early and what kind of girls would that be. …). I joined them around 10.30pm, the manager, 程龙 show me 1st batch of girls, all declined with the first look. ( At that time, I know I should lower my standard of girls since we were late and I was tired after the sauna.) The 1st batch were terrible. I told the manager, 程龙 the girls were terrible and he didn’t hard sales to me, from the look he were like he must make customer happy so he went out, minutes later he brought me one young girls with natural beauty. There I took her, her name are Wang Fei ( yap , same as the hk singer). She looks sweet, energetic, beauty, not much of make-up ,young, most of all looks like my ex-colleague.

Ok, now let me try me best to describe the KTV room we were in.

It was new, clean, modern, 2 big screen (1 in front and 1 by the side), comfort couch, bar, toilet, great sound system, touch screen songs selection.

During the time in KTV, there were always some entertainment from the manager, 程龙. Eg, some dance group of 4 came in for some great modern dance, adult games like (I have forgotten the sequences ):
1) Squeeze breasts:-
1st you have to squeeze your gal/gals breast, then you will be blindfold and test squeezing all the gals breast and try identify your gal/gals. If guest wrong the first time then you will drink 1 full glass of beer. If guest 2nd time wrong, you will have to drink from the crotch of your gal/gals. In this game, you will get to squeeze all the breast. WOW……

2) Strip dance
Well this is easy . .All strip, including the guys. All of us were fucking naked in the room. One of my friend was given a bj from his gal. Wow, what a scene to remember. And one of my friend were totally naked and all his cloth and underwear were hide away, he has to go look for it for some time being naked ….haha…..

3) Dance group of 4 , this was brought in by the manager程龙 to give us some entertainment.

4) Singing on the speaker/woofer with my gal.

5) Bra off time. Manager程龙 ask all gals to take their bra off. WOW , wild time again for all of us to run around to grab others breast. Hehe…

6) As usual the dice game….

We have fun the whole nite without any quite moment. All the time there were something on in the room. I can claimed it was the best KTV session I have had in whole life visiting KTV in Malaysia.

I think we all left around 3am…..Take my girl back to the room, well due to my tireness. I was unable to do anything with my gal that nite.

Well at least I did it in the morning. Haha…… For those who have not been to CA , I recommend you should try at least once for you to able to tell the different. All the girls in the room that nite, were great, they have great attitude to please the customers , never say no to anything you can request. That’s the best.

And further add on for the Diying Hotel ( 帝盈酒店 ), the service provided from all the staffs were great, easily beaten any 5 or even 6 star hotels that I have stayed in. All with the smile and nice service level up till we enter the van and driving away.

Cost as below:-
1)KTV total bill at RMB2,100
KTV bill included 2 chivas + cant remember how many dozen of beers ( Enough for 10 of us in the room) + so many different kind of food . After the KTV basically we are all full as well.

2) RMB200 for the DJ ( My friend paid for it)

3) TIPs for the dancer @ RMB200 ( Not sure how much to give) ( I gave RMB100 and my friend also gave rmb100)

Total bill for sharing RMB2,100 @ rmb420 each.

4) Gal cost.
rmb200 to have fun in the KTV room for the whole night, no extra cost for being naked. if take back only need to pay rmb800. We all take back. hehe......

Those were the expenses.

Now we will travel to CP.

ANYONE WHO ARE INTERESTED FOR ANY INFO AND CONTACTS , I AM WILLING TO SHARE. I UNDERSTAND HOW DIFFICULT IT IS WHEN YOU ARE NEW TO ALL THIS. IT TOOK ME SO MUCH TIME TO RESEARCH IN MANY SITES COLLECTING INFOs. AND HAD THIS ADVENTURE WITH MY FRIENDS.

To be continue

Hey Braut13 - I think Fridolin is absolutely right calling you a stupid lazy individual. Your command of the English language is just pathetic...you can't spell correctly, you're too lazy to spell "fuck you" and "asshole". My pet parrot can spell better than you and he can say "kiss my ass":D

Attachments

• Image.jpg
My Family have an apartment i Shenzhen but i like to go to CP for some fun and relaxation :cool:
And i do plan to go home to China next year but i havent worked out the date yet, and Singathai i would like to go and have fun with ya and i like living in Hua Mei Hotel next doors it would be fun if i could make it.
If i got any further notice i will message you .....in any case have fun brother !!! :)

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Maybe Braut13 is one of those lazy people stupid individual who wants other people to do things for him ....like looking up where Guangdong is in China...Google it!:eek:

Attachments

• Image.jpg
No problem! u r truly deserving of my niceness ;)

Attachments

• Image.jpg
After so many info I got from brothers here, and much postpone on my trips. This is my small reports

DAY 1

Destination: Chang An

Arrived at Macau 10. 30am, straight to the border control (GongBei Port). Cross over to Zhu Hai.

Driver was late, we walk around the underground shopping area and lunch.

Driver arrived at 1pm, now we depart to CA.

Checked into hotel Rich Kingdom Hotel or pronounce at Diying Hotel, from Sunday to Wednesday their offer rate are at 50% board rate (over RMB1, 000). For us, they give us another 40% off the offer rate which is at RMB340 per night. (later that night I heard we can actually get at RMB188 with spending in KTV next door.) The room was great, it has a living room and automated MahJong table, steam room, shower, security safe box and a emperor like bed.

After checked in, straight to Sauna (Golden dragon relax centre), called up Ah Jun the manager that 5 of us are coming. We arrived there 5 minutes later at 5. 30pm, Ah Jun have not arrived yet, so his associates are taking us around. A few batches of gals were shown to us on the seforum.xxxe, but not up to our liking, so we proceed to the bath and steamers. According to Ah Jun, the best time would be 6. 30pm when all the gals start work. While waiting, 4 of my friends decided to go for massage instead. What a disappointed choice from them. Thought they all wanted to experience the Real Sauna in China. Well, fuck them. I proceed to the catwalk show for selection. Ah Jun arrived, immediately apologized to him that 4 of my friends back off and took the massage instead. His manners and patient are fantastic, he said its alright that's not a problem, and he will help me to proceed with the selection of gals. He didn't rush me on the selection, batches by batches of catwalk in front of me with all the half naked chics (I think I have seen about 10 batches or so) Told him I like to see their trainees, I like big breast. In a few minutes, 3 trainees arrived, I like the one with innocent look and with huge round boobs. Then she stayed, and I continue eye searching the cat ladies on seforum.xxxe. Finally I picked 1, her number is 313. Petite size with just a nice boob size (not big) fair skin, big eyes, smiley faces, and according to Ah Jun she is a trainer for the dancing gals. I told her I want a 3some (forgetting that I have a big boob trainees behind me waiting.), can she recommend her friend who she can be wild with. Few more gals have shown then finally picked one s88 who have a sluty looks and looks exactly like my colleague. Then Ah Jun, said why not take 3 gals. Now I remember the trainee standing me. With a few second thought, why not, I came here to enjoy and wanting to experience the sexual fantasy. And since all my friends not taking sauna, me feeling a bit guilty towards Ah Jun, I meant not that Ah Jun is hard selling the trainee. Ok then 4some here I come

After a long briefing on the tour, Now the action starts:

2 young pretty ladies holding my right and left with the trainee following behind walking towards the fantasy room. In was quite a walking distance, stairs lifts, stairs and finally " the room". The room consists of 2 area, bathing area with a massage table, and divided by a glass wall with bed on the other side and mirror on the back of the bed.

It's a 2 hour sessions, started both 313 and s88 slow dancing in front of me, touching each other breasts and sliding their fair skin, nice shape young body against each other while dancing, they were looking at me while dancing, that's a hard on man! After stripping, booth have a juicy young bodies with great shape, nice soft boobs, fair skin, smooth skin, and pretty faces with a slutty look. No regrets on picking this 2. Then they both lay me on the bed and explain their services (can't recall all the names they said la), after that slowly kissing me all over my body (with the trainee sitting beside the bed watching the action), both gals lick my nipples and downwards licking till my toes. Wow. Then the BJ by 313 while s88 licking my body. Then they put on the condom, then 313 suck me again while s88 putting some sm cuff on my both hand and leg (leather cuff with a small chain). And a batman eye cover for me, then I started fucking 313 and s88 kissing me and licking 313 breast. I did the doggie, missionary, and putting both girl side to side hugging and one on top of the other (breast to breast position) while I take turn doing them (condom needed to change when change girl). Then I. You know

Then, both asked me to take a rest while both get ready the massage table by the bath. So I chit chat with the trainee. The massage table ready, the massage table was cushion on top with a hole at one end of the table for water drainage, the table was wrap in a huge see thru plastic bag and was filled with warm water now. They lay me with my face down, second round of massage coming up, boob massage, both gals were sliding their boobs and bodies on my whole body on both side. Mouth sucking again, boobs on ass, boobs on foot based, breast on my chest, breast on face, and toe sucking. You name it, 2 pair of breasts are all over every part of my body. The trainee doesn't do much though.

After that 313 dried me up, and lay me on the bed with my face down.

They start another round of sucking on me. This one is nice and sexy, they lay me on my chest against the bed. 313 and s88 have some hot water in their mouth and start sucking my back. (you know, like you suck on the skin and drag from top of my back to my butt, the lips didn't leave my back while doing it, you can feel the skin was suck and pull by their mouth and from shoulder to butt) each of them take 1 side of my back. (Its call massage with mouth or something). It was great, after the back then the leg. WOW as good as my back. Its making me hard on again. After the mouth massage, then I changed to a knee position with my head down, ass hole penetration time with their tongue, both also trying so hard to go deeper hehe. Feels like being rape then the show started, they bring out the pink double headed dildo, 2 very long condoms were put on both end of the dildo, s88 and 313 take one side of the dildo and start fucking at it wow, hand on each other breast, squeezing, dildo fucking each other not sure about other, the scene is making me a hard on. (I Think the service is call "king of Kung Fu")

Hard on

Now lets the fucking starts again. Pretty much the same as the 1st encounter as above, taking turn on fucking both girls. Only different was, after all that, still can't come and I want to take on the trainee. Starting to touch the trainee, her face turn red so fast and when I put it in her, her face was all red and the moaning sound are so like first time being fuck feel. Not bad at all. While doing her, both the senior lick on the trainee breasts. Man oh man, still can't load my armies,. Then I asked the s88 and 313 to do a trib (leg cross and pussy to pussy rubbing next to me while I do the trainee). They agreed, now s88 and 313 have their leg cross at each other and pussy facing each other and getting closer, then start rubbing. (can't really see the actual pussy rubbing, well at least the reality scene is both of them is as close as any scene in the adult movie, both were like fucking mad doing it, rubbing at each other while I fuck the trainee). This is what I came here to C. After a long fucking, I still can't have my second load out.

Then s88 offer me a BJ to release while doing so, 313 and trainee licking my body. After another 5 minutes of jacking me, finally I exploded.

That was a long 2 hours with 2 shots for me. After a long day of travel from Malaysia to Macau to CA (total of 7 hours travel) With these load, I m so fucking tired. Man this is worth it I get to experience and see the real thing, and it is so fucking great.

Both s88 and 313 are RMB500 category. I paid them RMB600.

Trainee is a +1, means RMB100. I paid her RMB150.

Total cost = 600 x 2 + 150

= RMB 1, 350

Nite still early, next stop KTV (?).

To be continue.

Hi Guy i will be in CP on jan 9th to 14th will anybody join me,will stay at Miraton Hotel is that a good place

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Hi all,

i have never been to Dong Guan before, after reading this thread, wow, sounds like a heaven to me :), if i go to Macau, how can i go to CP? is it convenient?

thanks.

You can, but better if the girls knows each other and do not mind doing it. Ask ahead :)

Train or taxi.

YA , thnks MR Khuu... and fff u too !

Have just as well prooved yourself and likewise have joined the original sender as being a total A- hole! :mad:

Attachments

• Image.jpg
Can you get an actual threesome going on with some of these KTV girls or others?

What is the fastest way to Changping from Shenzhen and is it worth to go out there or are there better options in the Shenzhen city area?

Good for you Bro.....
here´s my experience in the situation above.
- If you pay the KTV girls for a allnighter (800) you can take her out and she´ll probably leave the day after around noon,if you want her to stay with you more it costs you another day. I myself has become friends with a few (KTV girls) and when i seek them the day after i have never paid them.

- I have never had the pleasure to take a sauna girl out but i do have had the chance to get their phone number and called them up private so they can come to my room instead of me going to their expensive sauna rooms.
(I´ve heard that the most sauna girls have boyfriends they support)

- the best way to get 2 KTV girls for 3some is when you have chosen 1 girl in the KTV sit with her a bit have some drinks loosen up the mood and then ask her if she has a friend or someone she likes who can join you 2 for a 3 some. They´re rarely lesbians working in KTV but most of the girls now of 3some, some like it, some do it for the money and some are like dead fish when the action is going down. It´s mostly trail and error there
for me it´s about 6 times out of 10 the girls won´t work together and they mostly wait one after another for you to do them.

Good Luck Mate !!! :cool:

Shoutbox
  1. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  2. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  3. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, MIA, TIFFANY & ZOEY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. MIA is a young & slim, very PRETTY & VERY petite Vietnamese beauty, 5’1” & 90 Lbs
  4. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💥 a cozy spa at 4578 Yonge Street unit 100💞💋 Wednesday, 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ❤💋 Nicole, 💋 small girl, but kinda busty, very pretty, long dark hair, nice shape chest, very good treatment followed by excellent service 💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  5. KSpa:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: ANA, KELLY, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ ANA is a pretty lady standing 5’4” & weighing 115 Lbs, with 36C melons and a very sexy body. KELLY stands 5’3” & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. SUKI is 23, 5’2” & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body.
  6. Withme_Spa:
    💕💗 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💥💋 Wednesday, ❣💋 Ruby, 💋💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ❣❤ Apple, 💞nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man 💞 Amy, 💋 slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you. 💘 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  7. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: ANGELA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ANGELA is a slim pretty lady from China, with natural boobs, slim waist and grabbable ass. TINA is a Vietnamese girl with long black hair, slim with nice curves. New to Canada, & speaks English well. Come & welcome her.
  8. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201 💞💋 Wednesday, ❣❤ Alina, 💋 awesome body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy. 💗 Lisa, 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  9. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE % SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  10. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  11. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴❣ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💋💞Tammy,👄 full body treatment by an amazing attendant... cheerful and upbeat personality, very fun ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  12. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  13. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy, Kelly & Kiki. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockin’ services.
  14. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💗💋💐Wednesday,🌞 ♥ Fifi and 💖💋 Jenny, 💋 shapely, good looking, does a good treatment, nice boobs too, good service... 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Yuki 28 years old open mind , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  17. Sundayhacker:
    Burldude12 is a low life loossserrr
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  19. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica sexy body boots bips and Cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  21. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and ador
  22. KSpa:
    TUESDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: GIGI, NANCY, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ BOBO is a pretty lady of 24Yrs, 5’3” & skinny, with great services. NANCY is Chinese, 23, 5’1” & 105 Lbs sweet & skinny hottie. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum.
  23. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, COCO, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. COCO is a beautiful Chinese lady, 1M 60Cms & 50Kgs, possessing nice C Cups. Very friendly
  24. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  25. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, ab
  26. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  27. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  28. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Anika , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Star ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  31. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Ivy 30 years old with big buttocks , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  32. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and Cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  33. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, AMANDA, SUSIE, PAYAL PEARL, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  34. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 𝟡𝟘𝟝.𝟚𝟝𝟠.𝟘𝟟𝟟𝟟 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham . Candy . (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, friendly...Must See... Monica . (New) Colombian Thailand, beautiful & shapely...Excellent Service... My Linh . a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered... Sonia . from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned...Comfortable service..✰ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham
  35. DkNY2:
    Hollywood spa
  36. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  37. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:💋💋New hanna young student,💋💋 lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  39. KSpa:
    MONDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: GIGI, NANA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ GIGI is 22Yrs with a sexy body, 36C, 110 Lbs and waiting for you. NANA is a cute pretty Korean lady, about 5’2”, 105 Lbs, 20Yrs with a pretty face and knows how to treat a man well. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build
  40. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Tina😘 - A sweet tiny little treat from Mala
  41. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist
  42. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  43. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  44. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  45. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  46. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  47. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  48. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36E boobs on a peti
  49. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Ruby & SUKI. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. SUKI is a young, slim, beautiful & very sexy lady, about 5’3” with nice soft C Cups. She is very well received for her outstanding gfe services. Be careful, SUKI is highly addictive.
  50. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, ANGELINA, KIRAN, ANAYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
Back