china vs thailand

jp646

Reaction score
yeah i think Thailand is so easy for fun and sex and holiday, relaxing etc...so will prob keep going back there for foreseeable future even though the girls are not my fave type and I'd like to see other places

Maybe try Chinatown in Bkk?

Chinese girls are more beautiful and more playful. In general very in-experienced. As for ease of travel and picking up - unless you can speak Chinese (Mandarin) it will be difficult. To such extend you will be restricted to the cold calculated triad operated barber shop or hotel hostes.
I would compare it like this: Thailand is like riding a bicycle and China like driving a tank! Thai is easy, Chine is more rewarding but more work. I like Thailand, I prefer Chinese. Fortunately if you know where to look and spend a little time in making friends; you might discover the pleasure of Thai Chinese ladies - in Thailand. Hmm, yea - don;t forget the Chinese tour groups to Thailand. Nice one night stands.

how would a holiday to China compare to Thailand in terms of costs for accommodation, ease/cost of travel (some of best cities girls and sights), openness to foreigners, methods of getting sex

eg.

Thailand for me

hotels-
ยฃ5-15 per night

travel between cities-
Bkk Pattaya ยฃ2? Chiang mai ยฃ30? Phom Penh ยฃ50?

being a foreigner- welcomed, pestered (good + bad), don't stand out, dont feel a perv

getting sex-
(being young and slim) chat up girls but also in clubs on street, bars etc...hotel all night ยฃ0-15, hotels no perv problem/girl friendly

I prefer the look of Chineese girls and always wanted to go to Shanghai and Beijing and Thailand too hot...

Good analysis of the different types of Chinese girls from the different regions.. I agree with most of your analysis... but you forgot the girls from Chendu (Sichuan).. they have the best skin, and overall the prettiest.

China is HUGE. Different provinces are as much different as different countries in Europe. Good MO for China is to get lady guides lined up in different cities. Can do via internet, usually univercity students that makes extra money to pay for nice things. But do not go with under 21 - even that is young and can cause problems. Mind you, usually a 25 yr Chinse girl looks like 12 yr Caucasian.

OK; where to go depends on your preferences. However. language is major problem in China - both speak and write. Unless you know basic Manadrin you should restrict yourself to big city until you linked up with a very nice Chinese girlfriend, then let her take you out and around to places you would like to see.

GuangZhou - South, near Hong Kong. Similart to HK people, speak Canton, good food, less attractive women. Expensive 'business only' as being spoiled by HK businessmen. Typically you can work as hard as you want, she would lay like a plastic doll waiting for you to finish. Visiting this area for 8 years - I take that part of my Chinese trips as sex holiday - as in save my energy and sperm for other areas. Done wasting time with bad attitude women in GZ!

HangZhou (Nanjing/Ningbo) small posture, delicate, most friendly, relaxed and pretty. Slightly more difficult to 'capture'.

Shanghai and QuingDao - Metropolitan; girls from all over China, big and small, white and dark, freindly and less so - but more english capable. Even cities has English all over. Also the most expensive.

Harbin, ShenYang - more out of the way, real strong women, big boobs seriously pinching vagina - might pinch your little one off! Amazone's of China.

All in all; for a first on inexperienced visit I will recomend fly to Shanghai, hook up with guide to get over cultural shock. Then go to HangZhou, Nanjing and stay some time in the very romantic SoZhou, next in line for lots of easy sex, go up to QuinDao. If more time, end up through Beijing - City of students.

Hope this can help you!

Wher in N China are referring, Beijing or ? thnks your help !

Yes, I often go there. More difficult than Thailand or Philippines ; but easier than China to find sex partners. Though it is suppose to be illegal (punishable by death is she is Muslim) the sex industry is very alive. Meeting places in hotels bar, KTV and massage/sauna centers. Takes a bit more effort from you - but very rewarding with true GFE. Keywords for Indonesia: Be kind, be gentle and respectful = wonderful results.

I travel to China around three times a year, always on business and short notice. Actually I do plan on going there soon, but this will be exclusively to visit a monastery in the mountains near Hangzhou. If you come to Thailand Pattaya), welcome to meet!

Opop5op:
Never put your feet in Thailand again. If any Thai knows who you are, or you say words like these about the Thai Royals family - you will be sentenced to death. I am a foreigner living in Thailand - and I happen to travel all around the world - as in more than 73 countries in past 6 years alone. I do have the GREATEST RESPECT for the King and Queen of Thailand. There is no Royal family nor any government anywhere on earth that has done more for the poor people in a country than this King and Queen of Thailand.

You must have been sniffing shit while in Thailand. Yes, 3rd class trains are bad; but still better than most of those stinking busses and main beaches in Bahamas. How can you compare 1st class in China with 3rd class in Thailand? For sure the 1st class in Thailand is much better than 'soft seat' in China - BTW China does not use the description 1ts/2nd etc classes.

Thai busses are a big frustration for other drivers - but a pleasure for bus passengers. They all have dedicated routes and are the most accomodating to stupid foreigners - PROVIDED you are polite.

As for pretty girls; obviously they are in the better kind of Entertainment establishments - because they can earn more. Less than pretty - well they are in lower rated places. So if you rarely saw a good looking girl in this places; either you are cross eyed or you were in real low class places.

What utter BS this is. I live in Thailand and often walk even with my young (22 and 24 yr) very good looking sons around many loactiona. That is very well possible, BUT ONLY when you are walking in the SEX DISTRICTS. For what other reason might you be in those areas than to seek sex. Outside of the special areas - read Patpong, Walking Street - this will never happen.

I happen to believe him,,, as I walk almost anywhere in BKK,, and have had girls come on to me when with my teenage sons, and even to them when with me.. Have had girls ask if I want a PRO instead of the ammature when with my wife LOL.. So many girls have grabbed my hand or arm to pull me into bars or massage parlors that could not even come close to count.

I will be in Hong Kong in a few weeks and was thinking of getting my toes wet in China by spending a couple nights in Zhuhai. I don't speak Cantonese, but enough Mandarin (barely) to ask about rooms, order meals and discuss prices and times for other services. The cautions in this thread about China being foreigner unfriendly and sometimes hazardous have me wondering, though, good idea for a non-Asian? I haven't heard much negative about Zhuhai. I've been to HKG before and had no trouble.

Thailand, unfortunately, is not an option.

1. Thai people read no maps so it is very difficult to ask for directions even if one speaks their language.

2. Even in their capital the public buses suck big time. Bus stops have no signs listing bus info.

3. Thai trains, although cheap, really stink. Unlike the 1st-class railway service in China.

4. Thai worship that pair of old sick king/queen as if they were god - how stupid can they possibly get?

5. The entertainment establishments rarely host a good looking girl.

Thnks Aromaz,

I can tell you know your stuff! I'm inexperienced in China though have been THailand many times. I agree THailand is becoming so much more business oriented and less the gf experience. Can tell your a true veteran giving solid advice, some of the best I've witnessed here. Have you any upcoming plans on returning to China soon? I very much wish to go though very much rather with someone of experience.

thnx,
brt13

PS. by the way, have u been to Indo? If so, how is it?

Dunno, there are if have not noticed as well a fairer skined thai , chinese mix in thailand. They're I believe of the most beautiful and sexy girls on the planet ! :p :p :eek: :D

As for the part when they came up to you when shopping with your Dad!

I have to believe is total B.S. I've been many times, sorry my friend

there not that aggressive. Think you were rather instead wishing this after

spotting a couple lovlies;) :p :eek: :(

Hey the girls just dont want to go America :p
I got the same thing in China and I am from the UK.
I didnt even go to a single KTV or Sauna.
Really I just walked alone on the busy shopping streets.
Working girls just come up to you and ask you.
I did a really nice girl in Beijing we both had a great time. She kept texting me even though I got back home to England.

As for the Thai land vs China debat.
I like China better because I think Chinese girls are hotter in looks.
Both Thai's and Chinese are willing and I would give them both a 10 for effort.
Only thing about Thai land is that its to obvious. I mean sometimes you get girls coming up to you even though you dont want them to. Especially when I went shopping with my dad. Two girls came up to me and said "You sleep with me tonight". You know I am of Indian origin and this kind of thing is just totally so embrassing infront of your dad. Its not only that one time. When walking around in Pattaya at night girls pull you in to clubs and bars. Put it this way. Thai land rules if your with your mates and out for a seforum.xxx or just a party. China is just good for sex because I just personally think Chinese girls are sexier. If some likes Thai girls better of course Thai lands better.

I spent some time in thailand last year and you guys are absolutly right now gfe at all do you shit and leave. I just got back from a 2 month trip to china seriously after a few rounds in the ktvs and suanas I didn't have to go out for sex the girls would call me up and ask if I wanted to go out. I think the key to chinese girls is be nice to them and the fall for you quick because they really want to go to america haha just that is enough for a lot of guys to get free sex from many girls. And seriously chinese girls are way better looking then thai girls. From my experience northern thais look a lot better i think a lot of girls from southern thailand have really high cheek bones which makes there face look really wierd. But nothing compares to northern chinese girls most are tall and have big boobs!! My choice is for sure china because I speak chinese and i can communicate in china.

Thailand.
Plenty of bars and venues where you can pick up a girl.
Prices have gone way up.
Too many mongers and it is sellers market.
No problem with the law unless proven underage.
Hard to find GFE anymore.
Vice hardened girls.
Sex skills are way better.
Atmosphere is foreigner friendly.
Generally no need for visas.
Generally any girl is game on some streets.
Language is generally not a problem.
Can hangout anywhere without problems.

China,
Prices are reasonable unless you go to infamous Karaoke bars.
It is definitely buyers market.
There are many problems with the law if you are not carefull.
Girls are generally GFE. Many still never seen or been with a foreigner.
Although there are some hardened girls generally soft.
Sex skills need improvement. Chinese men are interested in making themselves happy and do not care for the girl. Also Penis size is smaller.
Atmosphere is definitely not foreigner friendly at the moment, especially if you do not speak the language.
Visas are required in most cases.
Be carefull on the street. Although many girls look or dress the part they are definitely not available.
Language is a big problem.
Watch out where you hang out. It is not foreigner friendly

gr8 post phil:)
only thing dont completly agree with is hard 2 find gfe in Thailand...wudnt say its hard..more likely 2 get it there thn anywhere else..its gettin much easier 2 pick up non-pro's 2 u kno..uni girls in bkk r well up 4 it these dayz!!!

Thailand.
Prices have gone way up.
Too many mongers and it is sellers market.
No problem with the law unless proven underage.
Hard to find GFE anymore.
Vice hardened girls.
Sex skills are way better.
Atmosphere is foreigner friendly.
Generally no need for visas.
Generally any girl is game on some streets.
Language is generally not a problem.
Can hangout anywhere without problems.

China,
Prices are reasonable unless you go to infamous Karaoke bars.
It is definitely buyers market.
There are many problems with the law if you are not carefull.
Girls are generally GFE. Many still never seen or been with a foreigner.
Although there are some hardened girls generally soft.
Sex skills need improvement. Chinese men are interested in making themselves happy and do not care for the girl. Also Penis size is smaller.
Atmosphere is definitely not foreigner friendly at the moment, especially if you do not speak the language.
Visas are required in most cases.
Be carefull on the street. Although many girls look or dress the part they are definitely not available.
Language is a big problem.
Watch out where you hang out. It is not foreigner friendly.

I stay in Thailand and go all over Asia especially China and Indonesia.

Thailand is easier and if you do not know the local ways - easier and MUCH cheaper. The Chinese scene has many dangers and huge bottomless pitts if you do not know where to block, when to run and how to kiss.

On prices - in general China is much more expensive; yes but it is a paradox; it is also much easier to get a girlfriend for free and have good times in China; cross cut of ladies under 30; Chinese women are far more beautifull, sexy and SEX hungry. Once you see how bad their men treat them you will understand.

On overall rating I would say the sexual scene in Thailand has gone business orientated - that is very little GF experiences left with Phuket the worst, Bangkok short on the list and Pattaya still somewhat reasonable.

Thailand is more open, honest and not so Triad controlled. Maybe that is the worst of problems in China; everything is controlled by some group of gangsters - has always been like that for centuries.

If you can find the 'freelance' lady in China you are lucky; better to get contacts up before you go there. If you want to monger and butterfly; go Thailand.

Thus: To go without knowing Asia and Asian scams - STAY AWAY FROM CHINA! They will eat your wallet with full contents on the first day and spit you out in the gutter before your arrival aiplane turned around.

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Hatti , Jenny, Cici, Lulu, Pinky, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  2. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  3. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @โค๏ธโค๏ธ Spanish โค๏ธJapaneseโค๏ธ Korean๐Ÿ‘ girls working Markham โค๏ธno rush โ˜€๏ธgood services โ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 calling more information
  4. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  7. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿตat 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’Friday, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Nana, ๐Ÿ’‹small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. ๐Ÿต Fifi, a strong, full body๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ“ณ647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  8. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’‹at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5โฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹Friday, ๐Ÿ’– Judy,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ tall and shapely, comfortable treatment by a very friendly attendant. Very relaxing and a memorable finish.๐Ÿ’˜ Kelly, ๐Ÿ”ด โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  9. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, ELLA & MAGGIE. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5โ€™1โ€ with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Wawa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  11. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl (Jasmine) in Friday and Saturday
  12. Shangri-la Spa:
    โค๏ธThe insatiable Coco is back at Shangri-la ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ“ฃGive us a holler 647 695-6354๐Ÿ“ฃ
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ437665551
  14. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Baby๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herse
  15. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’–โฃat 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹Friday, โค Sophia,๐Ÿ’‹ abt 5'2", full body, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , comfortable treatment and excellent finish... ๐Ÿ’˜ Kim, ๐Ÿ’žโฃgorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service ๐Ÿ’‹โค Jasmine,๐Ÿ’ž slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, nice style of relaxation treatment ๐Ÿ’‹ Gaga,๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹ medium height, stacked, friendly and pretty, firm treatment and over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”‹416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  16. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  17. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฅโฃFriday, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’– Tracy,๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’‹ tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service. โค๐Ÿ’‹ Vivian, ๐Ÿ’‹tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ“ฑ416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  18. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  19. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’•a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹โฃFriday, โฃ๐Ÿ’• Emily, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹friendly girl, dark hair, very nice curvy body, busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and highly developed sensual skills.. ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  20. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ : Bobo, Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Summer slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Tina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service ๐Ÿฅ‘Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  25. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tiffany๐Ÿ’‹Amy๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  26. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธNina๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธAlisa๐ŸŒธSelina๐ŸŒธAnjali โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  27. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  28. tgirlunicorn:
    London Ontario love to been someone's special sugar baby n will do anything my daddy wants as long as I get to dress and act like his personal whore serious daddy's only 5196708564...plz txt only
  29. See You Health Center:
    Candy๐Ÿ’• She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ๐Ÿฅ‘ Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MEERA, SALMA, ANGELINA, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, RIYA, SASHA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  32. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working Reinella wellness, Selina, Sasha, Jenny, Pinky, Grace, Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan, โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  33. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl Jenny BoBo in Thursday
  34. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  35. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  36. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ new girls today !!Viennese, Singapore ๐Ÿ‘good service ๐Ÿ‘sexy hot girlโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹ booking now !๐Ÿ’‹โค๏ธโ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 get more information โ˜€๏ธ
  37. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  38. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธMaria๐ŸŒธSusan๐ŸŒธIsabella๐ŸŒธTina๐ŸŒธCassy โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  39. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. ๐Ÿ’œYOYO๐Ÿ’œ is a young Chinese SUPERSTAR, beautiful face & very sexy petite body, who can satisfy your desires with her incredibly varied talents. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  40. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธLuna๐ŸŒธLulu๐ŸŒธValentina โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  41. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  43. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  44. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage kasa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  45. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, TIFFANY & YARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute 33โ€ booty
  46. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary๐Ÿ’‹Lisa๐Ÿ’‹Coco๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  48. See You Health Center:
    Lin๐Ÿ’•โ€จVery Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, CIM โ€จ ๐Ÿฅ‘Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  49. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful se
  50. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Vivian 25โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30โ€™s, cute GFE Ella and sexy Tina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
Back