Spa AD ๐Ÿ’–IU Wellness and Beauty Spaโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 470 6699

I found out that Selena has sexy toned body.Always wearing yoga pants and English is really good.So communication is easy.Service is way up there.Worth trying.Better looking girl.I personally put her above Christine.

You seem to be very vested in this thread, whatโ€™s your obsession with some of the handles in here? Lingo is very familiar and tastes like KJ gel?

Room123 is PricklyPrick reincarnated? Itโ€™s too bad because this thread was going so well for so many months. Always has great staff and new girls joining. Legit reviews (with few fake ones but tolerable) most of the time. Trusted and valued place. But not sure if this room123 and his constant questions to the same handle. Smells fishy. Use PM @room123, thatโ€™s where you ask about those detailed questions.

Room123 is PricklyPrick reincarnated? Itโ€™s too bad because this thread was going so well for so many months. Always has great staff and new girls joining. Legit reviews (with few fake ones but tolerable) most of the time. Trusted and valued place. But not sure if this room123 and his constant questions to the same handle. Smells fishy. Use PM @room123, thatโ€™s where you ask about those detailed questions.
Welcome to the club.I spend my money and I go to many places.I don't know who the hell is prickly mofo.But if you wanna start this then sure go ahead.Haha great bring kj in it too.

You thinking too much instead you should be living your life.I see you later.If not in this life then next one forsure.Until then stay in your lane.

And I want to say it for the record I don't get paid for this.So guys like you can think whatever you want.

Welcome to the club.I spend my money and I go to many places.I don't know who the hell is prickly mofo.But if you wanna start this then sure go ahead.Haha great bring kj in it too.

You thinking too much instead you should be living your life.I see you later.If not in this life then next one forsure.Until then stay in your lane.

And I want to say it for the record I don't get paid for this.So guys like you can think whatever you want.

Thatโ€™s good. Good for you. Sounds more like a troll to me. But hey I am not the boss. Stay in your lane then and donโ€™t cross mine LOL. You know very well who prickly is and KJ is also not foreign to you. But good on you for spending your money and still have so much time on your hands to post daily on IU and BestU. Hero!

Thatโ€™s good. Good for you. Sounds more like a troll to me. But hey I am not the boss. Stay in your lane then and donโ€™t cross mine LOL. You know very well who prickly is and KJ is also not foreign to you. But good on you for spending your money and still have so much time on your hands to post daily on IU and BestU. Hero!
Why you care so much?You can be hero too if you breath in fresh air and go live your life.Not everyone here is linked to kj.I come around and enjoy my time.Go ask boss and you will know your answer and the boss herself don't even know me.I go to IU,bestu,bellagio and ebw.I guess I am a hero.
Spending my money not asking for free room fees.Hope you understand that.

If you are legit customer, then you must be a vip. Otherwise youโ€™re just another troll. Reeking like the former useless bumper that got himself fired LOL
What's a VIP customer?How many appointments per week will get me vip status? If you got this info let me know and we can work towards being vip customer haha.Have a great night man.If you want to talk then pm me and we can talk.

What's a VIP customer?How many appointments per week will get me vip status? If you got this info let me know and we can work towards being vip customer haha.Have a great night man.If you want to talk then pm me and we can talk.

Donโ€™t like to be called out eh?

Happy Rainbow GIF by Jeremy Christensen

IU Wellness and Beauty Center
7220 Kennedy Rd, unit #2B, CIBC bank plaza just south of Denison Rd, Markham, Ont. is a newly built , fully appointed luxury semi legit spa with 5 spacious rooms , 4 en - suite rain shower rooms .. We have 5-6 well trained very friendly popular masseuses from well known spas on duty every day.

Tel : (905) 470-6699
Text only: (437) 522-9961

Back door entrance available with lots of parking
We have 5 girls working today.

Rates
30 mins - $40
45 mins - $50
60 mins - $60
90 mins - $95

Tara - New arising superstar.She is our new young pretty girl in her early 20s.Still a student,can speak excellent English .She is new to this industry but she can provide nice medium to strong massage.She has great attitude on the fun side,not shy , and very easygoing.She got repeated customers right away,now she is another popular girl with many bookings every day she works.A must try.
๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
IMG_2015.jpeg

mmexport1726447415663.jpg

Angela - she is a very pretty and sexy gfirl in her low 30s , about 5' 2" tall, around 100 lbs with nice curves and melons. She can provide great massage with sensual touches , she may looks shy, but once she felt comfortable and opened up, she is lots of fun.

lery.jpg

Sunny - is an attractive lady in her early 30s. She is new to Canada,was nurse in China before.She worked in clinic before,and can provide nice strong massage.She is a medium-sized girl with a nice, healthy, curvy body and tempting, natural breasts.Outstanding GFE service.Not tip hungry.

IMG_1853.jpeg

Bella - Very pretty face with long beautiful hair, very new to Canada๏ผŒgorgeous body,late20s, Real 34C-D,nice firm melon and nice meaty ass.Slim curve shaped , great attitude on the fun side , and very easygoing and strong massage.She has a open menu and not shy,very experience.Give her a try cuz the new girl is definitely a gem.Speak fluently English.Highly recommended.

mmexport1725719447734.jpg

Hattie - Young beautiful girl,long nice hair,very new to Canada,late 20, 168cm,curvaceous body,C+ firm nice boobs, busty bum bum, can do a nice relaxation massage with great personality and open minded . Give her a try cuz the new girl is definitely a gem.She is another young popular girl.Not tip hungry,highly recommend.

IMG_0715.jpeg

Promotions
None at the moment.

Reviews below

Short reviews for Angela:
Angela -

If you want to go for a good hard massage go for Angela. Best massage i ever had at any spa for a long time. Mid 30, not bad looking .. Good personality on Angela and Yumi. If you like wild and open minded go for Lucy. The reason why i go to I&U because all the girls working there are not tip hungry. All the attendant have good attitude. They don't chase me for tip even though i do tip fair amount. Other spas when you give $40-$50 or even $60 they are still not happy. I have to say Amanda did well with their staff, all the ones listed above are my top list. Amanda the owner is a pretty girl, her massage is average, but she has very smooth skin and also nice melons. Too bad she is restrictive , otherwise she would be on my list .Very good personality. That's why i keep coming back.

Another Angela review

Faded007 said:
Faded007 said:

Faded007 said:
Angela is great pick if you're looking for a strong massage and good fun..her nice ass is a must grab.. Also taking a chance on new girl Cici might be a fun adventure..
I did a walk in today..was looking for a strong massage.. Angela was available, so it was a perfect situation. I've seen her multiple times and her deep tissue massage is crazy good. She also is down for some good fun within semi, and the more I see her the better. Im not sure her age but she seems younger and communicating with her was np. I highly recommend

Here is another Angela review:
Got some free time during lunch. Went to see Angela again. I tried her back in the days when she started. She improved a lot. Of course she doesnโ€™t remember me since it has been a long time. Her body is way better now with Lululemon leggings, massage was good, and once she touched my thighs she sensed that I was horny so I flipped immediately. She stroked me well and of course I took advantage of worshipping that perfect ass, spin her around since sheโ€™s a spinner. She was moaning so bad while I was finishing ok. I will treat it as a really good acting if itโ€™s not real ๐Ÿ˜†. Another superstar.
Here's another Angela's review:
Tried out Angela.. amazing hard massage hit all the right spots. She has nice skin, nice cheeks and definitely not shy. Barely can walk straight..also Chris's jerk is open in same plaza, wicked..love this spot. Only thing left is to roll one up.
Here's Another Angela review by Fade007:[/ISPOILER]
I was rollin down Kennedy road wit spa girls on my mind. It was mid day so missed out on the A-listers, but I'm always down for random selection adventures..it was Rebecca who greeted me at the door..my first impression was damn you look madd young, she's prob in her low 20s..In my head I was like thank goodness she super cute. She was wearing workout tights that contoured that fine ass perfectly.. she spoke English very well with no prob, her skin was incredibly soft. I could not keep my hands off her, wandering hands everywhere. she is unexpectedly very open girl. Bslide with her was next level...enjoyed her being with her so much fun she's soo sweet...idk how the boss finds these gems..please don't stop. Repeat yes .if I'm so lucky.

Short reviews for Hattie:

Hattie
โ€ฆโ€ฆtried hattie the other day. medium build body, great looking. if you like girl that is around 5'5 shes the one. medium build, gave me a great massage. boobs is big C cup, after the flip the rest is history i will leave it at that.
hana is also great today, had multiple session with her, great real boobs D cup, firm round and big, her slender body make them look even bigger in my opinion.

Picked up food from area and I was feeling tense around my neck and shoulders.i called IU and wanted appointment for Selena but she was not avaliable. Receptionist told me that hattie is available.

I came in for 45 minutes.
HATTIE really worked her magic. She used her elbows and strong pressure on my neck and shoulder area. I felt so relaxed and I told hattie to continue this massage session and at that moment I felt I was going to sleep. Her massage is so good.

This review is about extras or anything. I just want to say this that I will come back to see hattie. She is so good at massage and I would love to try fun stuff with her.

Happyman said:
Happyman said:
Happyman said:
I just had the most wonderful time with Jojo! She's lovely, and her massage is fantastic. I really wish I could spend more than an hour with her. Her teasing was so much fun, and she was really into the whol

Sunny review
I'll keep it short and to the point.I tried out the new girl Sunny today.She takes direction really well.I told her to jump right into the fun part because i was running late.She got incredible hands and got me really hard in no time.I told her to take her top off and she got amazing boobs.She didnโ€™t bring up tips or even check the clock.I really recommend her.While I was leaving receptionist told me that sunny has many repeated customer and I should come book her for 1 hour.

I lost track of how many new girls joined IU and bestu in last few weeks.I keep experiencing positive energies from all the girls I met over here.

Tonight i stopped by to see Michelle.She is curvy girl and my hands were full.Her massage is decent for someone who is new to industry.

Her service level is way above avg semi legit standard combined with her gf vibes.I opted for topless hj and she made it very sensual experience for me.Her body is curvy and on top she loves to talk dirty.I got hard really easily.Overall it was great experience with her.

Repeat yes.
Arising superstar Tara today is the type you like too.Young and pretty face,nice English,very sweet personality,she has a lot regular customers although she is new.A must try.

๐ŸŽ‰ **Get Ready to Celebrate with Us!** ๐ŸŽ‰

We're bursting with excitement as we mark another year together! To kick off our **2-Week Celebration Extravaganza** from October 15th to 31st, we're giving away a **FREE room fee** each day to one fortunate winner!

Want in? Hereโ€™s how you can snag your chance:

1. Each day, our lucky winner will dive into a mystery envelope filled with their delightful prizeโ€” a free room fee awaits!

Join the festivities, and donโ€™t let this opportunity slip away! Wishing everyone the best of luck!

#CelebrationTime #WinnersLuck #RoomFeeOnUs

Michelle is not a spinner type girl.She is on the curvy side.She enjoy massage and loves to talk dirty.Speaks perfect English and grew up in Canada.You will enjoy her company.
She learned some nice dirty talking from Cherry too when doing 4 hands together.๐Ÿฅธ

Excited Its Friday GIF by Justin
IU Wellness and Beauty Center
7220 Kennedy Rd, unit #2B, CIBC bank plaza just south of Denison Rd, Markham, Ont. is a newly built , fully appointed luxury semi legit spa with 5 spacious rooms , 4 en - suite rain shower rooms .. We have 5-6 well trained very friendly popular masseuses from well known spas on duty every day.

Tel : (905) 470-6699
Text only: (437) 522-9961

Back door entrance available with lots of parking
We have 5 girls working today.

Rates
30 mins - $40
45 mins - $50
60 mins - $60
90 mins - $95

Kiki - She is in her mid 20s, one of most popular petite girl with nice slim slender body. She got a few training from other rmt clinic and trying out here, she is getting better and better and having lots of good feed backs with so many repeat customers and became a super star in just a few weeks. Pls be gentle and nice to her, you will have a great time.She can speak excellent Cantonese.Not tip hungry,A must try.
โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
8d580da1e5cc06377375e1ad7a4f8956.jpeg

Selena - She is a very good looking cute young girl in her low 30s, about 5' 2" tall, around 100 lbs with nice curves and melons. She is very friendly with good sense of humor, very easy going. She may looks small but her massage is very strong and knows how to tease and please a man. She is so much fun to be with and not tip hungry.
๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

Hhhy.jpg

Bella - Very pretty face with long beautiful hair, very new to Canada๏ผŒgorgeous body,late20s, Real 34C-D,nice firm melon and nice meaty ass.Slim curve shaped , great attitude on the fun side , and very easygoing and strong massage.She has a open menu and not shy,very experience.Give her a try cuz the new girl is definitely a gem.Speak fluently English.Highly recommend.
mmexport1725719447734.jpg

Hattie - young beautiful girl,long nice hair,very new to Canada,late 20, 168cm,curvaceous body,C+ firm nice boobs, busty bum bum, can do a nice relaxation massage with great personality and open minded . Give her a try cuz the new girl is definitely a gem.She is another young popular girl.Not tip hungry,highly recommend.

IMG_0715.jpeg

Promotions

๐ŸŽ‰**Anniversary Celebration Alert!** ๐ŸŽ‰

To celebrate our aniversary, weโ€™re thrilled to announce a **2-Week Promotion** Starting from october 15th to 31st ! Every day, weโ€™ll be selecting a lucky winner who will receive a **FREE room fee!** ๐Ÿจโœจ

How to enter:
1.The lucky person will have the chance to pick an envelope that contains their free room fee prize. ๐ŸŽ

Join us in the celebration, and donโ€™t miss out on your chance to win! Good luck to everyone! ๐Ÿ€โค๏ธ

#AnniversaryCelebration #LuckyWinner #FreeRoomFee

Reviews below

Vanna review
MrHide said:
Vanna, the new girl, is really pretty. She looks a bit like Japanese. Maybe a mix. I did 1 hour. She asked soft or hard massage? I opted for hard. Wow... She really digged deep into my muscles. Her massage style really suits me. After the flip, we have a really good time. Very GFE. Quite liberal too. I think she is a new hidden gem here.
GuiGui said:
Vanna is very pretty. Slim. But don't underestimate her massage. She can do hard deep tissue massage. One of my favorites.
Had the pleasure of meeting Vanna today. What a beautiful girl, skin so soft and nice slim figure. Her massage was RMT like expert level. she used her elbows, forearms and palms of her hands with strong pressure..she explored every inch of my body and didn't miss a spot. The fun stuff was great..she's not shy but don't want to go too far in detail here.. I recommend you try yourself. Overall a great experience, she is definitely worth repeating.

Vanna is just too good. She's gotta be one of the most underrated girls here (I like a lot of the other girls here too). I think Vanna is no longer a hidden gem - it's an open secret now how awesome she is.

Have had multiple sessions with her, and I feel she has the best overall balance of strong massage, liberal service (BS), facially pretty, nice soft voice, milky smooth skin and a slim, FIT, sexy body. Those legs ๐Ÿ˜! What more can one ask for as a package. Some girls who are liberal with service tend to take it easy after the HE but not Vanna - she continues massaging after HE with the same amount of effort she did in the beginning, and gives her ๐Ÿ’ฏ % for the full hour every time I've had her.

Go book Vanna if you haven't tried her already!

I am glad that someone finally found out about Vanna. She is one of my Faves. Her massage is one of the best on the market. And her fun stuff is also good. Quite liberal, within semi limit of course. She is very pretty. She looks a bit Japanese. Soft white skin. Very soft spoken. Slim. And I agreed, those legs...

View attachment 536142

Vanna showed up just like the pics.....slim, gorgeous face, and such a nice smile. She's a real natural beauty with a great figure.She speaks Mandarin and her English is pretty basic,the massage was super strong and super detailedโ€”she definitely knows how to please a guy.The teasing was a blast, and after the flip, she did not disappoint. Her service was pretty above board, and she never mentioned tips.

This girl can also provide prostate massage if that's what your COT then she is definitely the one.

60 minutes session and I enjoyed every second of it.I'm definitely planning to see Vanna weekly; she's a ton of fun!!

Kiki reviews
My 2nd visit with kiki went smooth.Her massage is great so there are no issue about that.For fun part went for full nude and my fingers were allowed to explore.She loves to give neck kisses.She jumped when I hit the right spots.This girl is great and mileage might be different with others.She was happy and wanted me to visit her again this week.I got really turned on when she whispered dirty things.I will definitely repeat with her.She is great option at IU if you want someone young and with good strength massage.

All favors for nadia and claudia. said:
All favors for nadia and claudia. said:
Kiki got spinner body and very cute.She is in her early 20s.Larissa is late 20s and got nice curvy ass and can massage very well too.Kiki and Larissa are my favorite at this place.

You can also try cherry next week on Monday and haddie is nice girl too.nice ass.
Faded007 said:
I wasn't sure to post about Kiki, you know...but why let these thoughts fade away.. Every session is filled with strong skilled massage, perfect balance for back walking, and fun convo with a super cute girl. Her english is getting better and she effortlessly spreads good vibes..She can read a person very well, and tells me straight what she doesn't like. example Dior homme or anything sweet..she's low mileage as noted in other reviews, but that's what makes her so attractive to me.. Many times I get lost in her eyes, and it's her and nobody else..I won't compromise. finding a beautiful person like Kiki is worth repeating..
Tinder said:
Kiki Review - Oil Massage Master YMMV

Face: 7.5
Mid-late 20's, Cute GND type

Body: 7.5

About 5'1 slim body, A cups (long nipples) and a small firm butt

Massage: 11 โญ

Started off with a dry medium pressure massage. I feel like this is where she analyzes your body and prepares to where to attack you. Once the oil came out she transforms into this master of massage. She does everything from the dry massage scaled up tenfold. She found this one knot on my right trap and REALLY dug deep into it. I couldn't stop groaning when she gave it extra attention. Every time I looked up from the face hole I had to keep questioning if it was the same sweet girl. Seriously she has a lot of strength in her little body.

Flip: 8 YMMV
Topless HJ- I knew she wasn't high mileage going in but I was happy she went topless. She's really good at teasing with her hands and liked playing with tip. Lots of hands roaming and also does nipple sucking if you're into that. Very receptive and left me satisfied.

Repeat: Yes
Her massage was amazing and I can't stop thinking about it. She's set the bar real high for me. I wonder what a 90mins session will feel like.

Damage: 60/hour + 70 tip

Reviews for Hattie:

LebanonDon said:
Picked up food from area and I was feeling tense around my neck and shoulders.i called IU and wanted appointment for Selena but she was not avaliable. Receptionist told me that hattie is available.

I came in for 45 minutes.
HATTIE really worked her magic. She used her elbows and strong pressure on my neck and shoulder area. I felt so relaxed and I told hattie to continue this massage session and at that moment I felt I was going to sleep. Her massage is so good.

This review is about extras or anything. I just want to say this that I will come back to see hattie. She is so good at massage and I would love to try fun stuff with her.

Hattieโ€ฆโ€ฆtried hattie the other day. medium build body, great looking. if you like girl that is around 5'5 shes the one. medium build, gave me a great massage. boobs is big C cup, after the flip the rest is history i will leave it at that.
hana is also great today, had multiple session with her, great real boobs D cup, firm round and big, her slender body make them look even bigger in my opinion.

Last edited:
Shoutbox
  1. tgirlunicorn:
    London Ontario love to been someone's special sugar baby n will do anything my daddy wants as long as I get to dress and act like his personal whore serious daddy's only 5196708564...plz txt only
  2. See You Health Center:
    Candy๐Ÿ’• She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ๐Ÿฅ‘ Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  3. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MEERA, SALMA, ANGELINA, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  4. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, RIYA, SASHA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  5. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working Reinella wellness, Selina, Sasha, Jenny, Pinky, Grace, Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan, โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  6. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl Jenny BoBo in Thursday
  7. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  9. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ new girls today !!Viennese, Singapore ๐Ÿ‘good service ๐Ÿ‘sexy hot girlโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹ booking now !๐Ÿ’‹โค๏ธโ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 get more information โ˜€๏ธ
  10. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  11. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธMaria๐ŸŒธSusan๐ŸŒธIsabella๐ŸŒธTina๐ŸŒธCassy โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  12. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. ๐Ÿ’œYOYO๐Ÿ’œ is a young Chinese SUPERSTAR, beautiful face & very sexy petite body, who can satisfy your desires with her incredibly varied talents. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  13. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธLuna๐ŸŒธLulu๐ŸŒธValentina โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  14. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  16. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  17. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage kasa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  18. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, TIFFANY & YARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute 33โ€ booty
  19. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary๐Ÿ’‹Lisa๐Ÿ’‹Coco๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  20. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  21. See You Health Center:
    Lin๐Ÿ’•โ€จVery Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, CIM โ€จ ๐Ÿฅ‘Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  22. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful se
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Vivian 25โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30โ€™s, cute GFE Ella and sexy Tina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน2 girls ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366๐Ÿ‘ New girl Cherry and Luna ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธYou are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  25. pedro1124:
    Wondering if anyone has any info on Sunny Foot Spa 888 of Sunny Foot Spa 1900 ?
  26. nurescort:
    Best Escort Service in Mumbai - https://livemumbaiescorts.com
  27. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ cici busty and sexy girl working in Nu spring spa ๐Ÿ’‹ good service hot body โค๏ธโค๏ธ booking now ! 416-669-8508
  28. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 ๏ผ‡ Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Lisa๐Ÿ’‹Tiffany๐Ÿ’‹Amy๐Ÿ’‹, all of them are young and beautiful with first-class service, from China๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณTaiwan๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌKorea๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ทIf you want a massage, please contact us at 9052375885๐Ÿ“ž4163565876, you can send SMS
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน2 girls ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366๐Ÿ‘ nice girl Luna ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Hot and sexy body, super body slide,Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธYou are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  30. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and RIYA are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  31. Aqua Health Centre:
    ๐Ÿ˜Š Lily and Wendy are available today! ๐Ÿ˜Š Wednesday slow relaxing massage ๐Ÿ˜Š 1729 Bloor Street West ๐Ÿ˜Š At Keele Subway Station ๐Ÿ˜Š High Park area ๐Ÿ˜Š 647-343-6851 ๐Ÿ˜Š
  32. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, KAVYA, NINA, AMANDA, MEERA, ANGELINA, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  33. Cema:
    Nova
  34. Cema:
    Nova
  35. TiffanySL:
    Yara is mexico and france mix , very good young beautiful and good service She is new Gils at sugar love spa, come now to get a good time relax and good massage
  36. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl mak
  37. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  38. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธClaire ๐ŸŒธKim ๐ŸŒธChristina ๐ŸŒธAkame ๐ŸŒธAletta โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Elise ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  41. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA, LUISA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude.
  42. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  43. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธEmily ๐ŸŒธTina ๐ŸŒธIsabella โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  44. ASPA:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  45. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan๐Ÿ’• new Colombian girl .she is 5โ€™4โ€ tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests๐Ÿฅ‘ Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  46. See You Health Center:
    Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€ tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons ๐Ÿฅ‘Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ416-988-2950
  47. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  48. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl Jenny Yoyo in Wednesday && Cuban girl Mimi in Thursday
  49. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCINDY, KIKI & LILY. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  50. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, TIFFANY & YARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute 33โ€ bum