Massage Parlor Reports

Lex,

I've always appreciated your perspective. By relationship, I mean a business relationship...not a 'take home to Mom' relationship. I, for one, could never have such with any of these girls. So, all of the part about that type of relationship doesn't matter.

I agree it's all about money. You get what you pay for. If you want better service and girls, we need to be willing to pay for them. However, there are ramifications to upping the base price.

Sleazebum,

I've always appreciated your perspective as well. I'm sure you will agree that the quality of provider and service is not what it used to be in DC.

I've had good and bad experiences, more bad than good lately. Never used to be this way in the past.

I think we need to give thought to how we can make it better. That was the purpose of my post. I'd like to think that it ties in with yours to a certain extent, in an effort to make the quality of the lay or blow better. In that vein, I think we can afford some intelligent conversation on the issue. Remember, it is US who REALLY set the prices (and thus the quality of service) in DC...simple economics.

Best all,

Nuke

I agree...you can make it easier by saying "everything" then immediately, she will exit and get condom or she will say, pay first then exit and return for the fireworks....

I have it from a good source (Nana herself) that Nana, formerly of Supra, is now receiving Gentlemen Callers at the spa formerly known as Sky.

If you liked her then, you will like her now.

That's awesome. I've found a couple legit articles on the place, and I have a hard time not chuckling when I read them.

Recently had a dream about New York's northeastern parts. My dreams usually take me to places close to the metro, but not this time.

In my dreams I met a girl named Peanut (or maybe she was trying to say Pena or something). Very young and innocent looking face. It makes you wonder why she's not hanging out with her friends at the mall instead, or at least why she's not at a high end shop back home. Just judging by her face, it looks like she's early 20s at most. Very tight body, despite the enhancements, which I didn't mind and they were very nicely done anyway. Probably one of the better bodies I've seen, but your mileage may vary. Not too talkative but definitely friendly and welcoming.

TS was average. Got a hard massagi and she walked on my back a little. Which I usually don't like, because who knows if they'd mess up my back. CBJ was good but not exceptional. It was shorter than I like but I didn't complain. I was eager to move on. Cowgirl, mish, and finished by walking the dog. She's not the best technician I've had (though definitely gets the job done) but I really liked her body+face so this is most probably a repeat.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 7
Out of all the good location, the owner of new place picked such a bad spot.

Needed to be careful when going there. Glad to hear you did not get hurt.

BT

I ventured to 1413 Tuesday at 1630. Door locked, no answer to the bell. I was disappointed.

So I went to NY and met Yoyo. 5'7 slim, A's, nice hips and ass. I finished fast so it was a 40 minute session, and I was out the door. No kissing, no licking, no AR, everything was very standard without a ton of enthusiam, but I didn't have an alternative cure for yellow fever.

Yoyo:
Face 6, nice hair, small eyes, plain face
Body 6, tallish 5'8 nice ass
Massu 7, good pressure and strength, thorough but fast
Service 6 functional but not memorable

Would recommend, won't repeat.

Pussprowler

Anything you can provide would be helpful. Address, website, phone number, etc. Thanks

For beating me to this response.

I thought I might be the only one cynical enough to post it!

Max Billion,

Well fortunately this does not happen often. Normally the girls have been too busy or are just too tired to participate in one of these two-girl shows, or whatever they call them. The mamasan knows this as well as the girls do. However from time to time and in any given amp it may occur that over a particular span of days business may be very poor indeed.

Now the mamasan has probably seen such trends in the past. In fact it's possible that in the past she was a working girl herself. So she is wise enough to know that if this happens over a long enough period of time, one or two or even all of the working girls may get itchy feet and start looking over the fence or down the road where she has heard that the grass is greener. If things were to take their natural course, then mama may find herself completely without any working talent.

Of course sometimes you have a confluence of events in which many if not all of the girls have been working so hard that they need a sort of break but not an outright vacation. If that is the case, a wise mamasan will realize that she needs to let the working girls take it easy for a while, not push them to work. She will even turn away less desirable customers or customers about whom she has some sort of reservations if not fear that they will do damage to the establishment of its business.

But if she sees a young stallion come in to the establishment who looks as tough he could handle more than one girl and that he will not cause any truoble or dissension amoung the working troups, then he may suggest to the client (who is most often not unknows to the mamasan if not to some of the girls that he may enjoy himself more if he were to take on two gals instead of just one.

Now if mamasan is in the frame of mind to be generous and if she perceives that generosity to be likely to yield a certain sense of satisfaction and well-being among her working charges, then she may go ahead and suspend the house fee for one of the girls. But it is going to be a rare occasion indeed where she will sacrifice the tips which often go entirely to the girls. That would come directly out of the purses of the working girls, the very girls whom the mamasan wishes to keep happy enough that the will not get the urge to leave too soon.

You must keep in mind that many of these girls flit about the country or the state because they had gone to a particular place with certain expectations about an establishment which may not have born out under the scrutiny of their own experience. For instance a madam or mamasan if you will may have over exaggerated just how much money was to be made their, how hard the girls would have to work to make it. They may not have told the complete story on what the girl's living accommodations would look like, how much food would be supplied, what quality, etc. They may have described the local as being close to shopping opportunities when in fact it is in a poor rural area whose greatest retailer of women's clothes is the Lane Bryant shop.

So some of this yin and yang is what is at work when providers leave establishments more quickly than we expect them to do so. There are other issues as well of course. For instance in a place like the greater Metro Atlanta area where there have been a great many raids of late, you have a situation where a young woman with ambition may have come to town expecting that if she had ambition she would work her way up by gaining experience in one establishment and then move from one to the other until she had learned how to manage a place. Now due to the scarcity of spas in the former large numbers, she has to re-examine her former plan.

But above all, it is necessary for the mamasan can make the girls believe that through her running of the show, she can provide her girls the opportunity at least not to grow poor during their stay. Keep in mind that although these working girls may seem to you and me to be making an exhorbitant amount of money, many of them blow it on clothing, others send it back to support their children who are being cared for in another American city or in another country entirely. A small perceneforum.xxxe of them are blowing their money on drugs. But I think that in general they live from one hand to the next. So a single deal put together by the mamas which show that they can each make out semi-well even when their only enough customers for one gal, will often allay the fears of a number girls.

But as I said the bottom line is that the punter should be prepared to "take care of" both girls. And unless mamasan offers it explicitly, the punter should expect to pay house fee for both girls.

Well that's it for now. Take care of those lovely young women as you would wish your sister to be taken care of were she in desparate enough straits to offer her pussy for sale. And if she does offer it up for sale and it's nice stuff, please tell old Lex about it, contact numbers, etc. :) Lex does enjoy a bit of strange now and again, all the more so if its the milf type of innocent undpected stuff that one did not expect to be on offer. But Lex likes his gals to go unshaven. That lends an even greater air of innocence to the who thing which does not suggest that this gal has done everything to herself to attract punters. It suggests she may not be overused, callous, jaded, and with a hard personality. We like the innocent unsuspecting ones whom we can teach something to. Something which will render them exquisitely viable in our hands.

LexLuther :)

1. Star
2. Pibi(P.B.?)
3. Okay
4. PM for details

Would not repeat.

I've been to Star a few times and each visit was worse than the last.

Perhaps the guy was from the International Neuropsychological Society. Probably just some asshole getting his guns off harassing the girls.

Or a B.S. post.

And WhatTheFuck, Welcome to the board. Your post is absolutely correct as far as how things tend to work on this board. Who knows, you may yet escape the flames of initiation. Have fun and let us know how it went.

LoveLOS[/QUOTE]Thanks, LL.

Appreciate the welcome, from the legendary LL.

My buddy told me, you were the ultimate monger!
I am currently doing my own investigation, in search of the Neverland.
I have ventured into couple of places in DC, the past week.
The places were certainly not the neverland.
Sorrry to say, the two places were nothing worth writing about either.

I will find the neverland, sooner or later.
Planning on hitting all the places in DC, until I find the "land"
I will not be labeled as "lazyass" LOL.
I will just keep RTTF and learn, until I can review some new intel.
New intel, that the member have not written about.

WTF

The place is not worth going out of your way. Lisa is a very nice lady,but her skills are kind of toothy. Add in the crowd in front of the place,and you have to pass through the massage room to get to the bathroom. There are better deals closer to home.

I decided to go to Smile this week, seems as though they are closed. A shame because I had not gotten a chance to visit.

Smile is the most public location in the world. But that is ok to me, everyone knows that I frequent AMPs I have nothing to hide.

But I can imagine more timid hobbyists being afraid to ring the door bell next to the restaurants where they might be recognized.

This lead me to a thought, I wish we would all come out like the gay community has.

I want to scream out loud "I love AMPs and I'm proud!".

Maybe at that point we can get the respect that hobbyists get in other parts of the world.

Regardless the options are looking sweet in DC these days, Smile or not.

Most of the DC spots are pretty crowded. I waited in the hall with a homeless dude for someone to open the door to Smile (he was reasonably helpful trying to use the ringer on the door).

Just think what we could accomplish if we all worked together. If I see you in the halls I will not look away and pretend you don't exist. Don't be suprised if I say Hello, while looking you in your eyes.

Saw June. New in town and gave great service! The usual fare for my trip to Korea. Had an all you can eat buffet too which was nice. I left full and satisfied

I'm not sure I'd ever patronize any type of provider in the DC area no matter who was in office.

Max Billion,

On the two occasions that I have had two girls in an AMP, I have been obliged to pay the house fee twice and to tip twice.

I must add that the girl-on-girl sex was a big letdown. They pretend to eat one another's treats but they are faking.

From what you write the mama offered to rebate the house fee. But you can bet you would have been required or expected to tip both ladies. That allows the mama to keep both girls semi-happy so they won't complain or leave.

LexLuther

Yes! That is absolutely correct! These girls talk on the phone like there's no tomorrow and 90% of their conversations are like this.

Girl A: How many did you do today?
Girl B: Two. DC is slow these days.
Girl A: Really? I did twelve!
Girl B: You must be tired! Do you think you could get me a position there?
Girl A: Well, all the girls here are skinny and have big breasts...

What we need to happen is more of this:

Girl B: How's vacation?
Girl C: Okay. I just sleep all day and go to the sauna. A new one just opened in Flushing. How many did you do today?
Girl C: That's pretty slow! How many girls are there?
Girl B: Three... But only one is making good money.
Girl C: Yeah?
Girl B: Yeah. Someone wrote a good review for her on the Internet plus she looks young and has a nice body. I'm jealous.
Girl C: How much does she make?
Girl B: One thousand a day.
Girl C: Really? Manhattan is getting too dangerous, can you see if I can work there?
Girl B: Sure, I'll ask the manager for you. You'll definitely make money here since you're young and have big breasts.

But instead, the conversations go like this:

Girl B: How's vacation?
Girl C: Okay. I just sleep all day and go to the sauna. A new one just opened in Flushing. How many did you do today?
Girl C: That's pretty slow! How many girls are there?
Girl B: Three... There's a young looking girl with a nice body but she's going to leave cause she's not making money. Do you want to work here?
Girl C: You're joking right? I can make money in Manhattan anytime, and the tips are pretty good. Why would I go work there?
Girl B: I guess you're right... Do you know anyone that's looking for work?
Girl C: I know an older girl, but she's kind of fat.
Girl B: Yeah, that's fine. We need anyone.

Meanwhile...

Girl D: Hello, is this Girl A?
Girl A: Hi, who is this?
Girl D: Hi, I work with Girl B, and she told me girls that are skinny and have big breasts make a lot of money there.
Girl A: Oh yeah! She told me about you! You're the one who looks really young, right?
Girl D: Yes... Sorry to bother you, but DC is just not the place for me...
Girl A: No problem! Do you want a phone number so you can come work here?
Girl D: Yes!
Girl A: Okay, let me call you right back!
Girl D: Thank you so much!

Next day on USASexGuide > States & Cities > Washington DC > DC-All Topics > Massage Parlor reviews...

Random Poster: Does anyone know where all the hot girls went? This is getting pretty bad!

Shoutbox
  1. Withme_Spa:
    💯💢💥at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, ❣Sunday, ❣❤ Emily,💋💋 nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man ❣ 💋 Victoria, ❣beautiful Japanese lady with an erotic touch for excellent treatment 💞Angela, 💋slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💞💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  2. Hollywood_Spa:
    a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100❣Sunday, ❣💋Vivian, 💋💋tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💥💞📱 416 222-5554📱
  3. lemon_tree:
    💞💫 at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201❣💖💯💥Sunday, ❣❤ New, 💋curvy body, outgoing and friendly, soft hands, can relax you and make all good. 💞 Lisa, small build, smooth white skin, comfortable treatment, very friendly 💋 📞647 348-2899📞
  4. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖💋💐Sunday, ☺💘 Michelle💋💥 for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  6. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: EVA, Student, half Korean/Half Chinese, baby face 24, C Cups, curvy body, juicy ass, bbbj cim dfk cof, cutie with great service. Come and enjoy! KITTY (4pm to 9pm today): is a new Korean girl, super busty, small body, new to the business. Very friendly, no rush, dfk, bbbj, cim, cof, rim, titf*k, all services that u like!
  7. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: CHLOE . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ CHLOE is new, slim sexy figure with nice C or D Cups, a pretty face, and great services. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations. Choose your attendant
  8. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  9. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups ☎️647-446-0886
  10. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable.
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  12. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  13. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Karla🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  14. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ELLA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  15. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  16. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤❣at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5💋💯💢Sunday, 💢❤Yoyo,💋 small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  17. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  18. See You Health Center:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer She is very excited to serve customers 🥑 Lin💕 Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM Provides Excellent Service
With Fun Personality ☎ 416-988-2950
  19. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautif
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Summer slime 30’s and Young fun Ivy 30’s with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tina💋Mia💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  22. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Jessica joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time.
  23. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness will have 7 girls working, 20 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Lulu, Joliee, Vicky, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  24. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca 🌸Christina 🌸Claire 🌸Emily ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  25. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  26. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  28. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations. Choose your attendant
  29. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  31. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  32. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  33. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just
  35. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  36. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  37. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Sophia slime 30’s and Young fun Yoyo 36DD 30’s open mind, cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pic
  40. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  41. すみません:
    **Anniversary Celebration Alert!** 🎉 To celebrate our aniversary, we’re thrilled to announce a **2-Week Promotion** Starting from october 15th to 31st ! Every day, we’ll be selecting a lucky winner daily who will receive a **FREE room fee!** 🏨✨ How to enter: 1.The lucky person will have the chance to pick a lucky envelope that contains their free room fee prize. 🎁 Join us in the celebration, and don’t miss out on your chance to win! Good luck to everyone! 🍀
  42. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ Spanish / Japanese/ Korean girls in Markham 416-669-8508 call getting more info
  43. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 7 girls working: Jenny, Cici, Hatti, Lulu, Pinky, Ella, Queenie @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  44. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  46. Sparkling Spa:
  47. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tiffany💋Amy💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  48. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NANA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment.
  49. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  50. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator