Spa AD ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ’‹ Shangri-la Spa ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘  16O East Beaver Creek, Unit 11, Richmond Hill โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 695-6354 โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿ’ฒ5๏ธโƒฃ Home of the five dollar Table Shower๐Ÿ’ฒ5๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿšฟ

Thursday June 13
sl explor bdy wd 8h98he.gif

Relaxation experts providing exceptional massages and spa services
with personalized care and attention to detail at
Shangri-la Spa! We have the cream of the crop,
the best of the
best at our exquisite venue
today with
5 beauties available:

LuLu - (Amy Suko) gorgeous EurAsian, very popular, a massage and ass to die for ๐Ÿ‘
sl lul 600 2 vds h98ge.jpeg

MoMo - (Celine) is back and all new, refreshed, shapely busty and hot โ™จ๏ธ

sl mom 600 ds8 yh987e.jpg
SelenA - very pretty, petite, nice tight body, Dragon Tendon๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฒ
sl sel 600 2 ewf8ny98ywe.jpg

CoCo - beautiful face with soft silky skin, very good GFE๐Ÿซฆ(๐Ÿ‘‡featured๐Ÿ‘‡)
sl coc 600 sdcugpiygscy.JPG

TiNa - voluptuous, refreshed, gorgeous and a busty 32D๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
sl tin 600 2 e91d39b4959.jpg
๐Ÿ‘ 
plus me, the alluring boss ReNee clientele appnt. only๐Ÿ‘ 
sl ren 600167279 (1).jpg

โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หš๏ผŠCall us today! (647) 695-6354 *โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หš

Open 10-10:30pm daily
#fc0356

๐Ÿ‘‡Today we will feature Coco๐Ÿ‘‡
Besides the boss, she is all time favourite amongst MPA's not only
at SL, but the EBC area. She is tiny, she is fun, accommodating
and as many have said over the years, the best GFE
with multiple visits. She is on the roster today.

(๐Ÿ‘‡click๐Ÿ‘‡)

sl sign 100 dcu hg9ds.jpeg

Last edited:
Great line up! I saw all the girls on duty today except Selena (who is on my TDL), they all have the look, massage skills ( Momo and lulu the best) and service. Will not regret seeing any one of them.

Great line up! I saw all the girls on duty today except Selena (who is on my TDL), they all have the look, massage skills ( Momo and lulu the best) and service. Will not regret seeing any one of them.
I myself have not seen Selena or Momo and yes looking forward to that day for each. Momo I have not even met.

Selena is gorgeous JiMiNy,
I know she is M, the boss even offered me a session with her. I looked at Renee and with what she was wearing I said next time Iโ€™ll see Selena. Did get to meet Momo today so some may get a laugh out of that ๐Ÿ˜‚
Had a chat with Coco and asked any good days lately, she said 12 yesterday so those threads for Coco has upped her day ๐Ÿ˜‚
Maggie confirmed 12.

I know she is M, the boss even offered me a session with her. I looked at Renee and with what she was wearing I said next time Iโ€™ll see Selena. Did get to meet Momo today so some may get a laugh out of that ๐Ÿ˜‚
Had a chat with Coco and asked any good days lately, she said 12 yesterday so those threads for Coco has upped her day ๐Ÿ˜‚
Maggie confirmed 12.
Rub it why don't ya... sheesh

A little something on Lulu and the wait is over, she is back!!
Originally (Amy Suko) gorgeous EurAsian, very popular,
a massage and ass to die for.
Lulu: the sexiest bubble butt, so firm and round. She's like a track star with a slender build, charming behind, curves in all the right places and incredibly elastic skin. She was once the lead girl at a well-known permire spa nearby, immensely popular. Now, she's up to scratch with any top-tier girls here.​
I really wonder who lolโ€ฆ auch a hot body!!๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Good Day Gents!

๐Ÿ’ช HAPPY LULU LOOSEN UP DAY!! ๐Ÿ’ช

Although it's a Cold Day outside, you can be guaranteed Lulu will keep you warm with her slithering heat.

She will give you a Strong RMT/Deep Tissue massage and some great fun.

Come and see her fit work out body and get a "feel" for the nicest ass in the business.
Tina best in both deep massage and service
Plus, Lulu. Maybe, Eva.​
ok fair enough...being a butt guy,,,Then your go to girls at SL should be Amber, Tina and Lulu.....lol​
Lulu's sexy butt is maintained through healthy diet and squat training, but Yoyo's bubble butt is natural and full of elasticity.

I feel like I'm starting to like Yoyo, plus her voice is like a bird singing​

Attachments

• sl lul 600 cd h89ye 98y.jpeg
    sl lul 600 cd h89ye 98y.jpeg
    489.4 KB · Views: 159
  • sl lul 600 3x fu h9gfegw.jpg
    sl lul 600 3x fu h9gfegw.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 149
  • sl lul 600 dcs 9h87gv.jpg
    sl lul 600 dcs 9h87gv.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 140
  • sl lul 600 3x few 90y89yfew.jpg
    sl lul 600 3x few 90y89yfew.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 140
  • sl lul 600 vds h98ge.jpeg
    sl lul 600 vds h98ge.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 165
  • sl lul 600 2 vds h98ge.jpeg
    sl lul 600 2 vds h98ge.jpeg
    154.2 KB · Views: 179
Good suggestion, I'd like to give Momo a try.

Friday June 14

sl cm fri sl tdy asn sxy dv h89sdv.gif

Treat yourself to the ultimate Friday escape and embrace the weekend

feeling renewed and invigorated. Book your appointment now and let

our lovely masseuses pamper you to perfection at

Shangri-La Spa

EllA - New, an exotic Tibetan beauty, come welcome her (not so camera shy) ๐Ÿ†•

sl ell 600 11 sd hy97-ewf79g.jpg

YUi - innocent, very popular Jpn/Chn, petite, tender ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ(reviews ๐Ÿ‘‡ below)

sl yui 600 sdc 8g8ge.jpg

CoCo - long time favourite of many, beautiful face with soft silky skin, good GFE ๐Ÿซฆ

sl coc yui 600 dsv9 g7gev.jpeg

EvA - very pretty, smile will melt you, perfection in a little package ๐ŸŽ

sl eva 600 2 dcs9 8hy97gsdv.jpg

TiNa - voluptuous, refreshed, gorgeous and a busty 32D ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

sl tin 600 vsd 98h9.jpg

๐Ÿ‘  - the alluring ReNee as head of staff, clients only ๐Ÿ‘ 

sl ren 600 sdi huhe.jpeg

Call us today! (647) 695-6354

Open 10-10:30pm Daily

#d13030

#e3275f

You are buying a car, settle price and all said and done they hand you the keys and they tell you โ€œthat will be a little more after us washing the carโ€. lol, does not happen in almost any transaction and does not happen here, after the fact!! There is a misleading thread suggesting our girls here, specifically Coco is doing this, total bs. She would not be the most successful mpa not only in SL but the whole EBC area, regardless of age. I think I mentioned the numbers she got on Wednesday, nuff said.
BTW, thanks for the extra exposure, maybe some other spas could use the same.
Enjoy your day

I kissed sexy Bee's toes, which she rather liked, but then still asked me for more at then end of the session (but it did include exciting and ample daty. wut

Bee skipped out on Renee much like a few others without any conversation or approval with boss. At least Julia had appreciated all Renee had done for her and discussed her new spa and I helped get her started. Sometimes oneโ€™s couth translates into good karma, sometimes it is the opposite.

Last edited:
You are buying a car, settle price and all said and done they hand you the keys and they tell you โ€œthat will be a little more after us washing the carโ€. lol, does not happen in almost any transaction and does not happen here, after the fact!! There is a misleading thread suggesting our girls here, specifically Coco is doing this, total bs. She would not be the most successful mpa not only in SL but the whole EBC area, regardless of age. I think I mentioned the numbers she got on Wednesday, nuff said.
BTW, thanks for the extra exposure, maybe some other spas could use the same.
Enjoy your day
What are you speaking to?

A little feature of the fabulous Eva (Apple AB)
She has the tight , petite body, beautiful
face and a smile that will melt you.
Very popular young looking girl,
flirtatious and fun. She is

in Fridays and Sundays

๐Ÿ‘‡Eva Reviews๐Ÿ‘‡

Attachments

• sl eva 600 ds h-9ghewf.jpg
    sl eva 600 ds h-9ghewf.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 141
  • sl eva 600 cfdf3955fe.JPG
    sl eva 600 cfdf3955fe.JPG
    265 KB · Views: 143
  • sl eva 600 vd2  8hny97ger.jpg
    sl eva 600 vd2 8hny97ger.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 137
  • sl eva 600 47005.jpg
    sl eva 600 47005.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 134
  • sl eva 600 171152.jpg
    sl eva 600 171152.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 146
Saturday June 15

sl happy yum er8yh89ew.gif

Treat yourself to a day of unparalleled service and serenity at
Shangri-La Spa!
Book today's
escape now and embark on a journey to blissful rejuvenation with
one of these six
beauties on duty.

YoYo - New, tall, slim, speaks Cantonese and English (nor so camera shy) ๐Ÿ†•

sl yoy 600 95635.jpg

AmBer - she is back, young, beautiful, a whole lot of woman, like a hot ember โ™จ๏ธ
sl amb 600 df8hy9n7er.jpg

CiCi - young 20s, service oriented, busty, firm and fun, a rising star ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

sl cic 600 ewf h9uef.jpeg

SeleNa - very pretty, petite, nice tight body, Dragon Tendon anyone?๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‰
sl sel 600 2 ewf8ny98ywe.jpg

TinA - all ready to please once again, 32D, refreshed and beautiful ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
sl tin 600 21 dsc ugguyac.JPG

๐Ÿ‘ 
- the alluring ReNee appnt only clients ๐Ÿ‘ 
sl ren 600 mbcvds8yb-9yesf-.jpg

ZOOM ZOOM
10am-10:30pm Daily

#fc0356
#e3275f

click for map and directions

๐Ÿ‘‡ ๐Ÿ‘‡ ๐Ÿ‘‡

sl weekend 7 .gif

Selena review from Ambler

Mix up at another shop as I tried to find a replacement for my extended vacation favourite. Stopped by SL today for the first time. Greeted by a smiling little sparkling lady named Selena. Decided to spend an hour with her, that smile is radiant. Well, first impressions are sometimes tricky, but in this case, oh my lord, what a wonderful bubbly lady to wile away a grey morning with. Selena, my moon goddess, gorgeous slender fit and vivacious. I would say we instantly clicked, and spent a good portion of the time chatting while she massaged, getting to know each other, and laughing at each others' banter. Did I mention she is a sparkler? So upbeat and fun to interact with, and when the fun started the young lady left me in awe of her sensuality. The whole package, the looks, the personality, the glow she projects, man oh man, she is enchanting. Told her straight out, you can have me for 5 weeks until my fave returns, during fun time she joked, I want 6 weeks. The girl is sharp; in the end I countered with twice a week for 4 weeks, I got a laugh and a pout, but she has earned a return visit, and sooner than later. Most genuine and sweet lady I have met in a long while. Quick note, as I mentioned, first visit here, and I found the shop to be clean and nicely decorated. Hope this helps anyone looking for a joyful time with a happy lady. Selena will not disappoint.

Last edited:
Eva out in the west end today, 403 and Dundas area.
Call (647) 578-8169 for appointment and details..

Amber is back here at SL and looking amazing, she is having a real good day.
Selena very busy today, suggest calling.

She is so HOT !!!

Saturday June 15

View attachment 467237

Treat yourself to a day of unparalleled service and serenity at
Shangri-La Spa!
Book today's
escape now and embark on a journey to blissful rejuvenation with
one of these six
beauties on duty.

YoYo - New, tall, slim, speaks Cantonese and English (nor so camera shy) ๐Ÿ†•

View attachment 467791

AmBer - she is back, young, beautiful, a whole lot of woman, like a hot ember โ™จ๏ธ
View attachment 467234

CiCi - young 20s, service oriented, busty, firm and fun, a rising star ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

View attachment 467235

SeleNa - very pretty, petite, nice tight body, Dragon Tendon anyone?๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‰
View attachment 467232

TinA - all ready to please once again, 32D, refreshed and beautiful ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
View attachment 467249

๐Ÿ‘ 
- the alluring ReNee appnt only clients ๐Ÿ‘ 
View attachment 467229

ZOOM ZOOM
10am-10:30pm Daily

#fc0356
#e3275f

click for map and directions

๐Ÿ‘‡ ๐Ÿ‘‡ ๐Ÿ‘‡

View attachment 467236

Selena review from Ambler

There is a change to the schedule and has been updated.
Cindy will not be the rest of the day and Yoyo is there for the balance of the day.
Sorry for any inconvenience

Yoyo

sl yoy 600 195713.jpg

If the schedule holds up for tomorrow, should be Tina, Eva, Suki, Sophia and Yui.

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Hatti , Jenny, Cici, Lulu, Pinky, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  2. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  3. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @โค๏ธโค๏ธ Spanish โค๏ธJapaneseโค๏ธ Korean๐Ÿ‘ girls working Markham โค๏ธno rush โ˜€๏ธgood services โ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 calling more information
  4. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  7. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿตat 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’Friday, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Nana, ๐Ÿ’‹small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. ๐Ÿต Fifi, a strong, full body๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ“ณ647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  8. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’‹at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5โฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹Friday, ๐Ÿ’– Judy,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ tall and shapely, comfortable treatment by a very friendly attendant. Very relaxing and a memorable finish.๐Ÿ’˜ Kelly, ๐Ÿ”ด โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  9. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, ELLA & MAGGIE. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5โ€™1โ€ with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Wawa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  11. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl (Jasmine) in Friday and Saturday
  12. Shangri-la Spa:
    โค๏ธThe insatiable Coco is back at Shangri-la ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ“ฃGive us a holler 647 695-6354๐Ÿ“ฃ
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ437665551
  14. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Baby๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herse
  15. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’–โฃat 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹Friday, โค Sophia,๐Ÿ’‹ abt 5'2", full body, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , comfortable treatment and excellent finish... ๐Ÿ’˜ Kim, ๐Ÿ’žโฃgorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service ๐Ÿ’‹โค Jasmine,๐Ÿ’ž slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, nice style of relaxation treatment ๐Ÿ’‹ Gaga,๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹ medium height, stacked, friendly and pretty, firm treatment and over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”‹416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  16. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  17. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฅโฃFriday, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’– Tracy,๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’‹ tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service. โค๐Ÿ’‹ Vivian, ๐Ÿ’‹tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ“ฑ416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  18. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  19. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’•a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹โฃFriday, โฃ๐Ÿ’• Emily, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹friendly girl, dark hair, very nice curvy body, busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and highly developed sensual skills.. ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  20. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ : Bobo, Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Summer slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Tina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service ๐Ÿฅ‘Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  25. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tiffany๐Ÿ’‹Amy๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  26. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธNina๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธAlisa๐ŸŒธSelina๐ŸŒธAnjali โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  27. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  28. tgirlunicorn:
    London Ontario love to been someone's special sugar baby n will do anything my daddy wants as long as I get to dress and act like his personal whore serious daddy's only 5196708564...plz txt only
  29. See You Health Center:
    Candy๐Ÿ’• She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ๐Ÿฅ‘ Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MEERA, SALMA, ANGELINA, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, RIYA, SASHA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  32. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working Reinella wellness, Selina, Sasha, Jenny, Pinky, Grace, Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan, โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  33. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl Jenny BoBo in Thursday
  34. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  35. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  36. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ new girls today !!Viennese, Singapore ๐Ÿ‘good service ๐Ÿ‘sexy hot girlโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹ booking now !๐Ÿ’‹โค๏ธโ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 get more information โ˜€๏ธ
  37. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  38. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธMaria๐ŸŒธSusan๐ŸŒธIsabella๐ŸŒธTina๐ŸŒธCassy โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  39. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. ๐Ÿ’œYOYO๐Ÿ’œ is a young Chinese SUPERSTAR, beautiful face & very sexy petite body, who can satisfy your desires with her incredibly varied talents. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  40. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธLuna๐ŸŒธLulu๐ŸŒธValentina โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  41. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  43. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  44. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage kasa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  45. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, TIFFANY & YARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute 33โ€ booty
  46. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary๐Ÿ’‹Lisa๐Ÿ’‹Coco๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  48. See You Health Center:
    Lin๐Ÿ’•โ€จVery Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, CIM โ€จ ๐Ÿฅ‘Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  49. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful se
  50. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Vivian 25โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30โ€™s, cute GFE Ella and sexy Tina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York